Kevin Garnett and Dwight Fight
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Telleris
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:21 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Something about D12 just rubs guys wrong around the league. Not going to be the last time somebody wants to fight him. That being said KG picks fights over smaller guys usually because he thinks they won't retaliate. If there was a fight where both guys could've been losers, this could be it.

The guy KG has been worst at being a tool towards is Duncan, cheap shots at the back of the head, of course his mocking of his dead mother on mother's day is probably his douche of the century award winner.
ODotSoHot
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:33 am    Post subject:

Telleris wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Something about D12 just rubs guys wrong around the league. Not going to be the last time somebody wants to fight him. That being said KG picks fights over smaller guys usually because he thinks they won't retaliate. If there was a fight where both guys could've been losers, this could be it.

The guy KG has been worst at being a tool towards is Duncan, cheap shots at the back of the head, of course his mocking of his dead mother on mother's day is probably his douche of the century award winner.

What? I missed this altogether...when?
sickside323
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:44 am    Post subject:

kobeandgary wrote:

lol Carmelo? The softest guy in the league? The same guy that threw a punch at jared jefferies and ran for his life across the entire court LOL. KG is a warrior and Dwight got a head butt from him and back peddled as fast as he could lol.

KG is the most passive aggressive nba player I've ever seen. he loves throwing in little cheap shots and then throwing his hands in the air refusing to own up to it. unless, of course, the guy he's doing it to is a guard half his size or in the case with Dwight, a mental midget.
DimesnD
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:06 am    Post subject:

Dwight should know better than that. He played in Orlando and in Florida, they take messing with senior citizens pretty harsh. Dwight's got two marks on his record now - first Kobe now KG. Duncan next.
44-25
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:17 am    Post subject:

eureca wrote:
You know you are soft when you are over 6 feet and KG is willing to fight you.

Confirms what other nba players are saying > D Howard

Still OLD AGE has turned KG into biggest knucklehead in the nba
Janggoon8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:28 am    Post subject:

44-25 wrote:
eureca wrote:
You know you are soft when you are over 6 feet and KG is willing to fight you.

Confirms what other nba players are saying > D Howard

Still OLD AGE has turned KG into biggest knucklehead in the nba

Don't blame old age. He's been a douche ever since he donned a Celtics jersey. Everyone loved the Timberwolves KG.
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

EchoZulu wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
kobeandgary wrote:
EchoZulu wrote:

Kevin Garnett is the fakest tough guy ever in the NBA. He wasn't gonna do (bleep) in that situation. The classic "I'm gonna (bleep) you up" when the ish gets broken up... He always picks on the soft guys. But, shrivels up when it comes to guys like Peeler and Carmelo. KG is a little (bleep).

lol Carmelo? The softest guy in the league? The same guy that threw a punch at jared jefferies and ran for his life across the entire court LOL. KG is a warrior and Dwight got a head butt from him and back peddled as fast as he could lol.

Can't stop laughing at Carmelo.

Can't stop laughing at KG....

Some more of KG's tough guy act:

In none of those videos do I see KG running off like Melo did.
GoldenThroat

DimesnD
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:31 am    Post subject:

@GT

c'mon dude. It wasn't even like that. The kid with the shiny red vest was just dancing with his sister. all innocent.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:34 am    Post subject:

Well done, gt, well done
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:09 pm    Post subject:

Dwight.... actually didn't want to pick a fight KG started the mess... Dwight didn't really need to be restrained
Telleris
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:12 pm    Post subject:

ODotSoHot wrote:
Telleris wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:

Many years ago during a wolves spurs playoff series.
Gimme_the_rock
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Looking outta the window, watching the asphalt grow ...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:15 pm    Post subject:

For shame Dwight.

When KG punks you ... you better be close to a foot shorter.

Dwight: "What you gonn---" (konk).
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:15 pm    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7P4AttCUAAEcJP.jpg

What a cute couple.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:20 pm    Post subject:

Telleris wrote:
ODotSoHot wrote:
Telleris wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:

That and cracking a cancer joke at Villanueva.

Or sneaking in a slap to the back of Duncan's head while Tim had his back turned. It was a total effen sissy slap too and KG turned around like he didn't even do it. Just a flat out cooze.

Or running from Zaza Pachullia after a scuffle.

Or running from McDyess after a scuffle.

KG would get broken in half if the fines weren't what they were in the NBA. Guy starts (bleep) he can't finish unless it's against a tiny little European player.

It's kind of a sad indictment on Dwight. KG usually only goes after a guy he can outright bully (or he'll run like a fairy). Shows what KG thinks of Dwight.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:41 pm    Post subject:

Lets not forget the day my boy Lamar spanked KG in Boston.
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:52 pm    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
Lets not forget the day my boy Lamar spanked KG in Boston.

I miss my main man Lamar Odom
Telleris
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:43 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
Telleris wrote:
ODotSoHot wrote:
Telleris wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:

That and cracking a cancer joke at Villanueva.

Or sneaking in a slap to the back of Duncan's head while Tim had his back turned. It was a total effen sissy slap too and KG turned around like he didn't even do it. Just a flat out cooze.

Or running from Zaza Pachullia after a scuffle.

Or running from McDyess after a scuffle.

KG would get broken in half if the fines weren't what they were in the NBA. Guy starts (bleep) he can't finish unless it's against a tiny little European player.

It's kind of a sad indictment on Dwight. KG usually only goes after a guy he can outright bully (or he'll run like a fairy). Shows what KG thinks of Dwight.

KG doesn't care if he gets ejected anymore, KG is just a run of the mill roleplayer these days, they've been trying to get opposing stars ejected for years, and he used to have to avoid getting ejected. If Dwight did anymore he'd get ejected (which is what Guthrie was telling him), and I tell you, getting to slap Garnett in the face is the best $15k Dwight ever spent. Meanwhile KG got a game without pay suspension on top of the ejection (about $110k).
Worthy42
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:52 pm    Post subject:

Did Dwight Coward really try to slap KG in the nipple.... lol c'mon son.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:44 pm    Post subject:

ODotSoHot wrote:
Telleris wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:

This is a rumor that's been floating around for a long time and has been widely repeated though as far as I know it's never been verified. But the story goes in 1999 when Duncan was at the free throw line, Garnett tried to rattle him by saying, "Happy Mother's Day, mother----er."
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:08 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
ODotSoHot wrote:
Telleris wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:

This is a rumor that's been floating around for a long time and has been widely repeated though as far as I know it's never been verified. But the story goes in 1999 when Duncan was at the free throw line, Garnett tried to rattle him by saying, "Happy Mother's Day, mother----er."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/why-does-tim-duncan-hate-kevin-garnett#.ra0ANXj31

That one time when Garnett barked like a dog at Jared Bayless was pretty douchey as well.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kobeandgary
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:42 am    Post subject:

sickside323 wrote:
kobeandgary wrote:

KG is the most passive aggressive nba player I've ever seen. he loves throwing in little cheap shots and then throwing his hands in the air refusing to own up to it. unless, of course, the guy he's doing it to is a guard half his size or in the case with Dwight, a mental midget.

because it's not boxing, KG is all about getting under his opponents skin and he is a master at doing so, the guy is as tough as they come and backs down from nobody. The KG that was in minnesota was a force to be reckoned with and played with a fierce competitiveness that todays stars flat out lack.
LakersMDGurl
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:57 am    Post subject:

Way to stay relevant KG!!!!! But he still got ONE ring up on Dwight!!!!!
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:03 am    Post subject:

KG was the douche here. And that's saying a lot when the other person is Dwight.
sickside323
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:16 am    Post subject:

kobeandgary wrote:
because it's not boxing, KG is all about getting under his opponents skin and he is a master at doing so, the guy is as tough as they come against players he knows are weak and backs down from players he knows would whoop him. The KG that was in minnesota was a force to be reckoned with and played with a fierce competitiveness that todays stars flat out lack.

fixed it for ya
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: