Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:45 pm    Post subject:

Team of the 80's wrote:
ggeasy wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:
Misaeng wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:
What do we expect with this D league roster courtesy of Jim Buss.

Yes the roster isn't made for championship but is Jim Buss coaching the team? Or Mitch Kupchak? Explain to me how godly our head coach did and our players still lost the game despite being coached by Byron God Scott. Explain to me how our head coach designed a super unstoppable offense and Titanium Brick wall defense while making the best substitutions to win the game. Instead of making snide 1 liner remarks, why not explain your reason?

Man shut up. This team sucks and so does Lin. You wanna break that down?

Lol resorting to snide remarks. Shows you can't refute anything of value.

Anything of value? What are smoking dude? Another 2014 dude. All of you guys are nothing more than Linites. Tell me, how much did you sale that Lin jersey with Houston on it?

All you've done is make snide remarks and calling people Linites now? So you're ignoring all the pre 2014 posters who are calling out Byron? You have yet to make a single explanation or put up any reasonable argument other than telling me to shut up and calling people names. And you are asking if other posters "added anything of value". Talk about IRONIC.
tonman
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:47 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
tonman wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Lakers kept it close but not surprised they lost. Cavs used their superior athletic ability not to mention took it to our lack of bigs to pull away.

Th e bigs were sitting on the bench.

Our bigs are PF forwards posing as centers....
It doesn't matter if they put Tarik, Jordan or Ed Davis out there for defense. Our only 7 footer on the team is ineffective.

Then folks shouldn't complain about getting outrebounded.
Charisma
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:47 pm    Post subject:

lifeless wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:
ggeasy wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:
Misaeng wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:

Yes the roster isn't made for championship but is Jim Buss coaching the team? Or Mitch Kupchak? Explain to me how godly our head coach did and our players still lost the game despite being coached by Byron God Scott. Explain to me how our head coach designed a super unstoppable offense and Titanium Brick wall defense while making the best substitutions to win the game. Instead of making snide 1 liner remarks, why not explain your reason?

Anything of value? What are smoking dude? Another 2014 dude. All of you guys are nothing more than Linites. Tell me, how much did you sale that Lin jersey with Houston on it?

why this guy not get a ban? he just straight out trash the team and the fans on the site

Was told once that we newbies have to respect the old timers.
Misaeng
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:49 pm    Post subject:

Team of the 80's wrote:
option_nerd wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:
Misaeng wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:

you know who sucks? YOU and BYRON SCOT! Now break that down!

Haha another one? Somebody help me! Under attack by 2014.

Yes. Blame it on the join date instead of typing reasons and explanations. Calling people names and telling me to shut up. Ignoring other posters with a join date pre 2014 and putting everyone under the same group of "you guys" and "Linites". You're such a delight.
tonman
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

Charisma wrote:
lifeless wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:
ggeasy wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:
Misaeng wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:

why this guy not get a ban? he just straight out trash the team and the fans on the site

Was told once that we newbies have to respect the old timers.

Everyone should be respected.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Team of the 80's wrote:
Misaeng wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:

Byron, is that you?
Misaeng
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:50 pm    Post subject:

Reflexx wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:
Misaeng wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:

Byron, is that you?

Nah. He didn't cross his arms while staring at the forums stoically. He actually responds with insults and telling people to shut up.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:51 pm    Post subject:

Team of the 80's wrote:
Misaeng wrote:
Misaeng wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:

Also I'm still waiting for you to tell me who are the "you guys" you were referring to earlier.

Obviously I you must be one if them since you were so offended by my comment.

Who is "them"?
i_am_luv_sic
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:52 pm    Post subject:

how is lin getting fewer minutes every game? lol...14 minutes?!?! he really must be getting traded w/ ellington
ggeasy
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:52 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
tonman wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Lakers kept it close but not surprised they lost. Cavs used their superior athletic ability not to mention took it to our lack of bigs to pull away.

Th e bigs were sitting on the bench.

Our bigs are PF forwards posing as centers....
It doesn't matter if they put Tarik, Jordan or Ed Davis out there for defense. Our only 7 footer on the team is ineffective.

I think Davis or Black would've made a difference. They hustle and play physical and it's not like they're completely undersized. It was Tristan Thompson doing the damage on the boards anyways and Black and Davis match up with him easy. I'm just dumbfounded by why BS thought Kelly AND Hill to close the games was a good idea since they're not the best defensive rebounders on the team...One of them to space the floor would've been acceptable though.
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:57 pm    Post subject:

"Big Jeremy Lin Fan" Byron Scott plays Lin half the minutes of Ronnie "Career Third String" Price again, and Lin again out produces him and plays better defense in his limited minutes on the floor. Price doesn't play well, gets major minutes. Lin doesn't play well, gets yanked. Lin does play well, makes one mistake, gets yanked. Lin plays well, doesn't make a mistake, gets yanked. What the hell? What is Price doing that warrants so much time of PURE ABSOLUTE SUCK on the floor?
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:59 pm    Post subject:

On a positive note, great to see Kobe come alive again. Incredible play today. He and Hill kept us in this game. Too bad Scott is going to grind him back down again.
Honeybadger81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:00 pm    Post subject:

Reflexx wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:
Misaeng wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:

Byron, is that you?

he might be Thomas Scott?
Misaeng
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:01 pm    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
"Big Jeremy Lin Fan" Byron Scott plays Lin half the minutes of Ronnie "Career Third String" Price again, and Lin again out produces him and plays better defense in his limited minutes on the floor. Price doesn't play well, gets major minutes. Lin doesn't play well, gets yanked. Lin does play well, makes one mistake, gets yanked. Lin plays well, doesn't make a mistake, gets yanked. What the hell? What is Price doing that warrants so much time of PURE ABSOLUTE SUCK on the floor?

Don't say that or a certain poster with 80's in his handle will call you one of them, Linites and tell you to shut up. The only thing he can't call you is 2014 poster.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:01 pm    Post subject:

i_am_luv_sic wrote:
how is lin getting fewer minutes every game? lol...14 minutes?!?! he really must be getting traded w/ ellington

Lin has been getting yanked around the vast majority of the season. I doubt there was a trade lined up that whole time.

Lin just happens to be the guy in the way of Byron giving Price minutes. Byron loves that dude so much that he probably goes in the forums and posts about it with some screen name referencing the 80's.
option_nerd
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:03 pm    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:

may this would explain it: http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/15/byron-scott-divorce-wife-demands-baller-lifestyle-i-cant-live-without-my-gucci/
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:03 pm    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
On a positive note, great to see Kobe come alive again. Incredible play today. He and Hill kept us in this game. Too bad Scott is going to grind him back down again.

I still think Kobe is playing too many minutes. Cut it to under 30 per game this season.

He will produce great more consistently instead of getting worn out every few games.
where24happens
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:07 pm    Post subject:

option_nerd wrote:
mhan00 wrote:

may this would explain it: http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/15/byron-scott-divorce-wife-demands-baller-lifestyle-i-cant-live-without-my-gucci/

Basically Byron cheated on his wife with the Head of the Snake?
Hurrican
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

Reflexx wrote:
mhan00 wrote:

I still think Kobe is playing too many minutes. Cut it to under 30 per game this season.

He will produce great more consistently instead of getting worn out every few games.

Agreed 25-30 min a game with breaks on B2B games and he will probably be able to play like he normally does.
SIT_GOODWIN_SIT!
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

mhan00 wrote:

Maybe Scott is trying to stick it to posts like this...lol... But at least that would mean that he is actually reading, thinking, and acting on something..
summerly
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:13 pm    Post subject:

where24happens wrote:
option_nerd wrote:
mhan00 wrote:

Thats a lot of money, I feel sorry about Byron.
fafan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:14 pm    Post subject:

Honeybadger81 wrote:
Reflexx wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:
Misaeng wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:

Byron, is that you?

he might be Thomas Scott?

Maybe head of snake
fafan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:15 pm    Post subject:

summerly wrote:
where24happens wrote:
option_nerd wrote:
mhan00 wrote:

Thats a lot of money, I feel sorry about Byron.

Why sorry for him. Price has been paid.
i_am_luv_sic
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:22 pm    Post subject:

no I know Lin has been getting yanked, but even when price was on bench he was at least getting 20+ minutes. 14 minutes is like all time low considering he scored 9 pts in those minutes. no other explanation other playing him so few and ellington 0 unless trade imo?
Renmei
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:23 pm    Post subject:

I can't wait for a few years down the line when one of the players on the current Lakers roster writes a tell all book so we can finally find out wtf is going on in the locker room right now. Very few of BS's decisions make much sense.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 52 of 53
Jump to: