30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Lakers95
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:46 pm    Post subject:

marga86 wrote:
The only Samsung products ive had a good experience with are TVs, anything tablet or phone related have been a nightmare to me.. definitely not smooth.

Yeah, me too. I switched from an Iphone 5 to a Galaxy S5 this past summer, and while I like it, I'm pretty sure I'm going back to the Iphone at the end of the year when I can upgrade. I like the Iphone UI much better.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:43 pm    Post subject:

I feel like this thing is going to change my life. Not a necessity by any means, but wow, it just makes reading long articles so much easier.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:43 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
I feel like this thing is going to change my life. Not a necessity by any means, but wow, it just makes reading long articles so much easier.

You think it'll eventually replace your MacBook? I knew some people who had 2010-2012 MacBooks and replaced them with iPads + keyboards.

I'd probably just use my Chromebook for mobility's sake if I didn't need a slightly more beastly laptop for gaming.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:15 pm    Post subject:

Don Draper wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

You think it'll eventually replace your MacBook? I knew some people who had 2010-2012 MacBooks and replaced them with iPads + keyboards.

I'd probably just use my Chromebook for mobility's sake if I didn't need a slightly more beastly laptop for gaming.

No way. Not great for doing real heavy work, just reading.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:41 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Don Draper wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

True. Laptops are still better for real work. I hate working without a full keyboard and a mouse.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:05 pm    Post subject:

Don Draper wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
Don Draper wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

True. Laptops are still better for real work. I hate working without a full keyboard and a mouse.

Yep exactly. It's a great content consumption device.

When it becomes really cool is when you have iPhone + iPad + Macbook. Since the latest updates to OSX and iOS, they work together even better than ever.

And the Macbook's awesome trackpad pretty much negates the need for a mouse. It's that good.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:03 pm    Post subject:

DuncanIdaho wrote:
Don Draper wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
Don Draper wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

Yep exactly. It's a great content consumption device.

When it becomes really cool is when you have iPhone + iPad + Macbook. Since the latest updates to OSX and iOS, they work together even better than ever.

And the Macbook's awesome trackpad pretty much negates the need for a mouse. It's that good.

My main issue with it is that it can become uncomfortable to hold after a while. Laptops essentially have built-in kickstands and smartphones can be held in one hand. Tablets require you to always be holding them with two unless you set them down on a table, in which case you might as well be using a laptop.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: