What happened to Ronnie price?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:51 pm    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
Price: Great Laker PG, or Greatest Laker PG?

Discuss.

Price not best starting PG... possible best PG overall?

Well played, sir.
Finnisher
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:56 pm    Post subject:

It's a (bleep) shame what happened to Ronnie.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
meows a lot
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:05 pm    Post subject:

Reflexx wrote:
I think Byron knew all along that Price was a 3rd string PG.

All of the Price talk and playing time earlier was an attempt to motivate Lin and see if they could get him to have a chip on his shoulder.

It's not worth doing that anymore.

did byron tweet you this
what's the same instead of
always looking at what's different,

...well, who knows?”

- Meowth
MAJIC
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:47 pm    Post subject:

fiendishoc wrote:
They want to save him for the playoffs.
Fantastic!
Spoolxx
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:33 pm    Post subject:

K0BEE 2.0 wrote:
^ The difference between adding D-League player or getting Price is quite different IMO..... Price is a floor general and is a good locker-room guy and has nice influence on players... that is a big thing when it comes to winning in the playoffs.

We talking about the same Ronnie Price? The Ronnie Price I see just stands in the corner. The opposing team doesn't even bother guarding him most of the time.
LA_Lakers_Rule
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:30 pm    Post subject:

Spoolxx wrote:
K0BEE 2.0 wrote:
^ The difference between adding D-League player or getting Price is quite different IMO..... Price is a floor general and is a good locker-room guy and has nice influence on players... that is a big thing when it comes to winning in the playoffs.

We talking about the same Ronnie Price? The Ronnie Price I see just stands in the corner. The opposing team doesn't even bother guarding him most of the time.

ahem, the poster you're replying to (KOBEE 2.0) was not mentioning anything about shooting if you notice .... the references to "good floor general", "good locker-room guy" and "nice influence on players" as mentioned by KOBEE 2.0 you would agree have virtually nothing to do with you criticism as to whether Price "stands in the corner" or whether the "opposing team doesn't bother guarding him" .... Now if you have a beef with what was actually said then that's different.... but that's not what you've covered here in your reply Spoolxx, right?.... (wait.... maybe you're just daydreaming too much about your avatar.... )

Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers ...

Last edited by LA_Lakers_Rule on Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:36 pm    Post subject:

Spoolxx wrote:
K0BEE 2.0 wrote:

Ronnie Price is the type of four-star floor general we need to run this team properly. Far superior to Lin, who is more of a floor colonel, and Clarkson, who is more of a floor sergeant.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LA_Lakers_Rule
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:41 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Spoolxx wrote:
K0BEE 2.0 wrote:

Ronnie Price is the type of four-star floor general we need to run this team properly. Far superior to Lin, who is more of a floor colonel, and Clarkson, who is more of a floor sergeant.

hmmm....

..... pretty good analogy....

..... while correct, admittedly some of that can be attributed to veteran experience... .... but of course the analogy applies nevertheless...

Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers ...
xenojoey
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:04 pm    Post subject:

Another troll Ronnie Price thread. Please lock this up
Spoolxx
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:58 pm    Post subject:

LA_Lakers_Rule wrote:
Spoolxx wrote:
K0BEE 2.0 wrote:

ahem, the poster you're replying to (KOBEE 2.0) was not mentioning anything about shooting if you notice .... the references to "good floor general", "good locker-room guy" and "nice influence on players" as mentioned by KOBEE 2.0 you would agree have virtually nothing to do with you criticism as to whether Price "stands in the corner" or whether the "opposing team doesn't bother guarding him" .... Now if you have a beef with what was actually said then that's different.... but that's not what you've covered here in your reply Spoolxx, right?.... (wait.... maybe you're just daydreaming too much about your avatar.... )

Floor General = Runs the team. Ronnie Price does not do that. You should brush up on your basketball knowledge or you know, actually watch a game. Maybe then you will know what I was referring to.

Nice try though.
chazz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject:

So far the most over hyped crappy players have been Price, kelly and Keandre......marcus smart with a jumper (During preseason 14 pages worth of nonsense)>..LOL!!!!

I remember when Kelly, Sucky P, and Henry were injured certain posters were saying Oh wait til they come back they will drastically change this team..............God its hard to not be negative when I see threads like this
LA_Lakers_Rule
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:27 pm    Post subject:

Spoolxx wrote:
LA_Lakers_Rule wrote:
Spoolxx wrote:
K0BEE 2.0 wrote:

Floor General = Runs the team. Ronnie Price does not do that. You should brush up on your basketball knowledge or you know, actually watch a game. Maybe then you will know what I was referring to.

Nice try though.

It appeared to me that you were alluding to a perceived weakness on "offense" based specifically on your reference that the opposing teams do not "even bother guarding him" for the most part....

The points that K0BEE 2.0 was offering had to do with attributes other than "offense", was my point....

Bottom line: you were not addressing the references made by KOBEE 2.0 but were rather adding points of your own unrelated to what KOBEE 2.0 had posted....

You're free to add points outside of the thoughts your replying to of course, all I was doing is pointing out that your points were unrelated to what KOBEE 2.0 was saying....

Of course in your reply to me you DID address some of what you had replied to initially in KOBEE 2.0's post and made it clear that you did not agree with what was said initially when you posted "Floor General = Runs the team. Ronnie Price does not do that." in this reply to me.... That's fine, you have a different opinion, no problem.... I'm happy I've apparently helped you get on track as far as what KOBEE 2.0 had posted as opposed to discussing what appeared to me to be your unrelated input concerning the perception you have that Price is weak on offense as opposed to the attributes KOBEE 2.0 had referenced in the first place....

tyusedney1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:21 pm    Post subject:

head of snake became end of bench is what happened
ksmgf
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:30 am    Post subject:

fiendishoc wrote:
They want to save him for the playoffs.

poor Ronnie. He gets no love from the fans
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:38 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Drifts wrote:
I think he's injured. there is no sane reason not to play Price major minutes. he's the best there is.

It's obvious Scott has a personal vendetta against Price.
I think Scott doesn't like him because he's african american.

I don't think that's the case. even Byron can't hate Price... I mean, Ronnie Price is almost like the savior of basketball. who'd hate that?
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:17 am    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Drifts wrote:
I think he's injured. there is no sane reason not to play Price major minutes. he's the best there is.

It's obvious Scott has a personal vendetta against Price.
I think Scott doesn't like him because he's african american.

I don't think that's the case. even Byron can't hate Price... I mean, Ronnie Price is almost like the savior of basketball. who'd hate that?

A TANK COMMANDER.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: