Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:14 am    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
Charges dropped

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/assault-charges-dropped-alabama-cop-who-partially-paralyzed-indian-grandfather-n573806

Because we can't have old Indian men just walking our streets.

Disgusting. This is why people are mad.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:20 am    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
Charges dropped

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/assault-charges-dropped-alabama-cop-who-partially-paralyzed-indian-grandfather-n573806

I think there are many who have just accepted this is the way it is.. I can't personally stand to watch these kinds of videos.. didn't watch this one..

Though to be a police officer was a great honor .. because they were honorable people... this is not so much the case yet they are still given great honor...
forzaCOREA
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:41 am    Post subject:

you know what else is fu%king sad. The police chief saw the video and fired that cop immediately, but all the other police officers testified that the police in question did nothing wrong and followed proper protocol and basically they turned on the police chief.. and the police chief ended up having to pay a fine. Don't get me wrong, what happened to the poor old indian guy is the worst thing to come out of this but it's seriously a fu%ked up world when there are more bad cops than good cops.
LakersRGolden
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:42 am    Post subject:

forzaCOREA wrote:
it's seriously a fu%ked up world when there are more bad cops than good cops.

Been that way for quite a while.
LakersRGolden
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:44 am    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
Charges dropped

Quote:
Following a motion filed Thursday by Alabama's attorney general,

^^when i first started reading this I saw "Alabamas Grand Wizard" in my mind..

LOOK AT THIS (bleep)

Quote:
Alabama Attorney General Luther Strange's request came after two federal juries failed to reach verdicts in the civil rights case against Eric Parker, the officer accused of taking down 58-year-old Sureshbhai Patel, who was left seriously injured.

Two packs of useless Americans couldn't pin a charge on a cop... lol

ACCUSED.. when will VIDEO EVIDENCE BE ENOUGH.. he isn't accused.. we all saw it..

It only takes 1 to hang a jury.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:27 pm    Post subject:

Though no one died a man was paralyzed. I want to see some LG outrage of the acquittal. The system set him free, the system set OJ free.

My hope is some serious penalties comes from the civil trial.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:54 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
Charges dropped

This is precisely why people are mad. An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind. We know this. But you cannot have a situation where those who are sworn to protect and serve can continuously bypass any real form of accountability for their bad behavior. It's unsustainable. No matter how much law enforcement uses the justice system to shield themselves from justice, at the end of the day, they all gotta walk those streets. And they are walking increasingly hostile streets because the system has been completely rigged in their favor. And they own none of it. Most of these departments won't even acknowledge that they have a problem.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:08 pm    Post subject:

I was wondering why this thread was bumped can't say I'm surprised...
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:06 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Authorities in New Hampshire said that they had arrested two state troopers and charged them with assault for their actions during a violent arrest captured on video earlier this year.

The arrest occurred after a long police chase that began in Massachusetts and ended in New Hampshire, after which at least two officers were seen on the video repeatedly punching the driver who had led the pursuit.

After video of the incident began to spread online, Joseph Foster, the New Hampshire attorney general, launched a criminal investigation into the episode. The New Hampshire State Police and Massachusetts State Police each pulled a trooper involved in the incident from duty while the investigation was carried out.

On Tuesday, Foster announced that the two troopers — Joseph Flynn, 32, of the Massachusetts State Police, and Andrew Monaco, 31, of the New Hampshire State Police — were arrested and charged with simple assault for their use of force during the arrest.

Can Yankee Juries Get The Charges to Stick?
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject:

angrypuppy wrote:
Good ol' southern justice.

Unfortunately, it's also present in the east, west and north.

Federal court trial.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:16 pm    Post subject:

I think the cops are poorly trained in this country. They abuse power they are not held accountable and worst of all they know they can get away with it. Can you imagine how worse it was before everyone had a smartphone with a camera. Imagine all the crimes they got away with. All the cover ups all the theft. Just sad our cops are like this.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: