Rank Durant, Westbrook, and Harden
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rank Durant, Westbrook, and Harden
Durant, Westbrook, Harden
50%
 50%  [ 28 ]
Durant, Harden, Westbrook
23%
 23%  [ 13 ]
Westbrook, Durant, Harden
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
Westbrook, Harden, Durant
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Harden, Durant, Westbrook
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Harden, Westbrook, Durant
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 55

CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:34 pm    Post subject: Rank Durant, Westbrook, and Harden

It's pretty incredible that OKC once had all three of these guys. The second best SF, the second best PG, and the second best (or even best) SG.

How would you rank them? Especially curious what people think of Westbrook vs Harden.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Rank Durant, Westbrook, and Harden

CandyCanes wrote:
It's pretty incredible that OKC once had all three of these guys. The second best SF, the second best PG, and the second best (or even best) SG.

How would you rank them? Especially curious what people think of Westbrook vs Harden.

Which SG would you even consider better than Harden?
Telleris
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Rank Durant, Westbrook, and Harden

CBaller8 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

You know how it works around here

Ray Allen
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject:

As of RIGHT NOW I'm going with Westbrook, Harden, Durant. Once Durant is healthy and in the right state of mind, things might change.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Rank Durant, Westbrook, and Harden

CBaller8 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

Jimmy Butler.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Rank Durant, Westbrook, and Harden

CandyCanes wrote:
CBaller8 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

Jimmy Butler.

Klay Thompson...maybe.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Rank Durant, Westbrook, and Harden

kikanga wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
CBaller8 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

Jimmy Butler.

Klay Thompson...maybe.

Or Kobe.

cathy78
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:59 pm    Post subject:

It depends how you ask the question. If ask it right now just for the moment it is Westbrook, Harden, Durant due to injury etc.
But if you ask overall longer term: Durant, Westbrook, Harden
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:57 am    Post subject:

Ronnie Price, Ronald Price, Ron Price
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:42 am    Post subject:

Rank the best sauces for chicken tendies

1.) ranch
2.) honey mustard
3.) chick fil-a

tendies

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:24 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Rank the best sauces for chicken tendies

1.) ranch
2.) honey mustard
3.) chick fil-a

tendies

1) chick fil-a
2) Polynesian
3) honey mustard
4) Honey BBQ
5) nekkid
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Rank Durant, Westbrook, and Harden

CBaller8 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

That guy who plays defense named Thompson
ronnyjeremy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:58 pm    Post subject:

Wouldn't surprise me if they had multiple championship by now if they kept that team together. What an idiot owner. Now Durant is gone in a year and then Westbrick after that and all those annoying fans can go back to watching their cows as their prime form of entertainment.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:50 pm    Post subject:

ronnyjeremy wrote:
Wouldn't surprise me if they had multiple championship by now if they kept that team together. What an idiot owner. Now Durant is gone in a year and then Westbrick after that and all those annoying fans can go back to watching their cows as their prime form of entertainment.

Jeff Green too. Perkins really screwed them over.

Should have just went:

Westbrook
Harden
Durant
Green
Ibaka

And hired D'Antoni as coach.

pluebot
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:23 am    Post subject:

I think for now Durant, Harden, Westbrook but potential Westbrook, Durant, Harden. I like Westbrook potential because I know soon he will be a Laker
Sacreligious
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:57 am    Post subject:

Durant, Harden, WB for me.

IMO, the Thunder should have gotten rid of WB instead of Harden. A KD and Beard duo would be one of the most efficient scoring duo's to have ever played together.

As much as I like WB, he is too much of a gunner for my tastes. Would I love to have him, hell yes, but I also understand his flaws. If he had more of a PG mindset, he would be the best PG in the game.
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:54 am    Post subject:

Westbrook is undervalued because of Durant

I'll take 26-8-6 and 2 steals with his fire any day. The only downside is his style is dependent on athleticism. He needs a legit big man to go to the next level. Imagine Westbrook and Anthony Davis on the same team.
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject:

ronnyjeremy wrote:

Calling Westbrook that is just plain stupid. He's the best player in the game right now.
the association
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:28 pm    Post subject:

KobeBryantCliffordBrown wrote:
ronnyjeremy wrote:

Calling Westbrook that is just plain stupid. He's the best player in the game right now.

He's definitely surging ... this last five game run is really impressive on the offensive end, like late 1980s MJ impressive.

I think he's making a strong case that he, not Durant, is the straw that stirs that OKC (molotov) cocktail. Good for him ... broken face or not, 76ers or not, this dude is ballin' like a killer ... his defense was maybe suspect tonight, though, as he appears to have made Canaan look like an All NBA performer, too ...
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:28 pm    Post subject:

Based on this season, Harden, Westbrook, Durant
Lakers95
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:55 pm    Post subject:

All 3 of them healthy and at their best: Durant, Westbrook, Harden, but it's really close.
Lakers95
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:58 pm    Post subject:

ronnyjeremy wrote:

I think 2013 would've been their year. They won 60-something games with Kevin Martin in place of Harden.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Rank Durant, Westbrook, and Harden

CandyCanes wrote:

And they were the 2nd best team in 2011-2012 because they didn't peak at the right time....
Durant played his best last year.
Harden and Westbrook this year.
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Rank Durant, Westbrook, and Harden

lakersken80 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

And they were the 2nd best team in 2011-2012 because they didn't peak at the right time....

Funny that harden vs Ibaka was even a question back then. OKC gave up what could have been one of the most stacked teams ever for a front court meant originally to combat gasol/Bynum

I mean Ibaka is nice, but a guy like Ed Davis could easily fill his minutes on a team with Durant/Harden/Westbrook.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Rank Durant, Westbrook, and Harden

Don Draper wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

Funny that harden vs Ibaka was even a question back then. OKC gave up what could have been one of the most stacked teams ever for a front court meant originally to combat gasol/Bynum

I mean Ibaka is nice, but a guy like Ed Davis could easily fill his minutes on a team with Durant/Harden/Westbrook.

True, they would've been stacked...
But Harden left because he was unhappy with his minutes not to mention the contract offer they gave him.
If OKC doesn't win a title with Durant and Westbrook, I think that Harden trade will be looked back as the beginning of the end.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: