Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: May 2, 2015
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryan_c
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:37 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Dynasty wrote:

I'm not trying to force my opinion on anyone. If there's anyone that's trying to impose their opinion on anyone, it's you on everyone else. It's not a good look.

The judges and public don't have the luxury of watching a fight at the slow frame rate, just to pinpoint all the punches. If everyone did that with every single fight, then there'd be no point to real live events or judges.

Just let it go and stop being so angry. Take pride in Manny regardless of the outcome. To me, the more prideful and TRUE supporters are the ones that don't try to make excuses or justifications. They just take whatever happens and move on to hopefully bigger and better things.

You are the one wanting to impose your opinion dude. You are the one who quoted me first. I just posted before here that Pacquiao won and never quoted somebody. But the the obsessed Floyd fanatics(like Jodeke) are hurting inside that many thinks that Pacquiao won and quoted me.

LOL. I am not angry.

Videos/replays/slowmo are there to seek the inner truth that you missed watching it live. And watching the replays, many though Pac won.

There are many complains at Taekwando scoring points.With Taekwando recently there are new electronic systems of scoring that are starting to be used in many places.

Example of these:
http://www.dallasnews.com/business/technology/headlines/20120711-olympic-taekwondo-will-use-wireless-scoring-based-on-texas-instruments-technology.ece
http://blog.dartfish.com/en/case-study-instant-replay-for-taekwondo-judges/

Why they can't do these with boxing matches? I guess because scams will not allow it(money). If improvement is made to boxing scoring by using a better technology to aid them, the inner scams at boxing will lose their power to control on who they want to win.

Last edited by ryan_c on Fri May 22, 2015 3:42 pm; edited 13 times in total
ryan_c
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:41 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:

I think he has a hard time accepting the loss...its ok.............
I don't think Jodeke is helping, he's putting it to him....

Well jodeke is hurting inside that many thinks Pac won. I even don't quote him before. But me just saying Pacquiao won disturb the force within him and he needs to post billion times the 48-0. LOL.

Pacquiao won. I guess reading this jodeke will again post that 48-0 billion times.

Last edited by ryan_c on Fri May 22, 2015 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
ryan_c
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:56 pm    Post subject:

hoopla wrote:
oh and for the record i saw that youtube video slowing down some of the shots(not all...lol conveniently. ) What i saw in slo mo is what i saw is fast mo. Floyd beat manny. Both guys looked like they couldnt quite gadge the distance/reach/height of the other guy most of the fight except for a few good times.

Did you watch the correct video? Here are the correct videos. Pacquiao won.

In the video above, the creator even gave points to Floyd jabs that he should not have counted. Even amateur boxing disregard pats/glancing punches as scoring blow. What more with professional boxing. Many of Floyd's punches are pats that are blocked/slipped or it misses.

Punches with no force, or punches to the arms, are not counted at all."glancing punches" such as a light jab, or a punch that slides along the body. -International Boxing Association Technical & Competition Rules.

Slow mo
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:36 pm    Post subject:

ryan_c wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:

Well jodeke is hurting inside that many thinks Pac won. I even don't quote him before. But me just saying Pacquiao won disturb the force within him and he needs to post billion times the 48-0. LOL.

Pacquiao won. I guess reading this jodeke will again post that 48-0 billion times.

Au contraire mon ami, I'm a very happy camper. Pacquaio diehards like you make my day. However, your obvious butt hurt causes me to harbor concern for your future happiness.

I said before the fight Pacman fans were in for a disappointment. You're the epitome of that disappointment.

In your mind Pacquiao won the fight. The sun will not light that corner of your mind, there will always be darkness.

I also said I hoped it wouldn't be a stinker. That did not come to fruition for some. It was a stinker to those who wanted a fight but got a boxing lesson. Fans like you.

It's truly laughable how you come up with all the excuses that make no sense. Videos and stats that show Pacman winning but none showing his W L record reflecting it.

I'm extending the force within me to you hoping it will help ease your pain. May The Force Be With You

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Sun May 24, 2015 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
doughboy90650
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:12 am    Post subject:

Quote:

Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao were each tested 19 times for performance-enhancing drug use both prior to and following their May 2 mega-fight at the MGM Grand Garden in Las Vegas, and both men passed all of the examinations.
According to records provided by the Nevada Athletic Commisison, each man gave 11 urine and eight blood samples. Among the special analyses given to the samples were Carbon Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry (CIR/IRMS) testing as well as tests to detect usage of EPO and human growth hormone.

Mayweather gave urine on March 13, 18, 19 and 28, April 2, 10, 15, 21 and 27 and May 1 and 2. He gave blood samples on March 13, 18 and 28, April 2, 10, 15 and 21 and May 2.

Paquiao gave urine on March 14, 17, 23 and 24, April 1, 9, 16, 22 and 27 and May 1 and 2. Pacquiao gave blood samples on March 14, 17 and 24, April 1, 9, 16 and 22 and May 2.

Mayweather also applied for, and was given, a therapeutic use exemption (TUE) for rehydration purposes after the May 1 weigh-in. He took two separate mixes. The first was a mixture of 250 ml of saline and multi-vitamins. The second was a 500 ml mixuture of saline and Vitamin C. He was urine tested both before and after taking the solutions.

Nevada rules permit the mixes that Mayweather took, but because USADA was overseeing the testing he applied for and was granted the TUE for them.

All tests came back negative.

Both passed all drug tests.
hoopla
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:29 pm    Post subject:

ryan_c wrote:
hoopla wrote:

This is how and why i know my friend Ryan is delusional at this point.

Ryan and others, please take some time to watch all of this video. Ryan, I want you to dispute every technical point this guy made about the fight.

So because somebody thinks Floyd lost he is already delusional? You are just bias for Floyd. That video is bias. All it only shows are what Floyd did good.It does not show what Pacquiao did good. If you don't know, Wilson Kayden is bias against Pac. He has many videos(before the Pac vs Floyd fight) that are clearly bias against Pac.And that video only shows a part of the fight. You should look at the whole fight.

The whole 12 round with slow mo showed compu box is very inaccurate and Pac landed more cleaner punches.

RC, i told you above i saw the entire fight in real time when it happened. just for you i watched that slo mo video. that made sure to slow it down to attempt to show every pac man shot but not some of mayweather's. and even then, i gave you a description of what i saw which was the very same thing i saw when the fight took place in real time. there was nothing i saw that made me say "wow, i think pac won that fight."

that video maker is bias in mayweather's favor. why? because he believes mayweather is the best boxer in the ring today. His record proves it.

See i like pacman a lot. if i had to pay for a fight. i would rather watch a prime pac fight then a prime may fight. i'll admit that. more fireworks. more fun for me. a fan sitting behind a TV screen, watching two guys beat each other's brains out. Now if i want to see technical excellence. I'm turning on $ mayweather.

I remember pac when he was just a wild guy throwing punches and laying guys out on pure athleticism and God given talent. I saw his transformation from swinger guy to an actual boxer. But with that said. you could clearly see in this fight. He has never faced an opponent thats as intelligent(in the ring) as mayweather. He has not had to OUT BOX anyone in his life. Which is why he couldnt beat mayweather just by throwing shots as fast as he can. sometimes you have to out box a guy and pac could not do that. but this guy in the video said it years ago that it would happen just like this. I said the same thing.
People kept saying "but if this fight would've happened when pac was in his prime and no shoulder injury things would be different."

did you guys forget that means mayweather would be even younger and even quicker with more stamina? That means dodging more punches and throwing more punches at a quicker rate. See the difference would remain the same(pac is not as smart as may period). This is what you guys dont want to let go of. It was as clear as day before they fought, it remains clear now. Pacman is not as good a BOXER as mayweather. Would you at least admit to that ryan? Mayweather is the better boxer PERIOD no matter who won that last fight, correct?
hoopla
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject:

ryan_c wrote:
hoopla wrote:
oh and for the record i saw that youtube video slowing down some of the shots(not all...lol conveniently. ) What i saw in slo mo is what i saw is fast mo. Floyd beat manny. Both guys looked like they couldnt quite gadge the distance/reach/height of the other guy most of the fight except for a few good times.

Did you watch the correct video? Here are the correct videos. Pacquiao won.

In the video above, the creator even gave points to Floyd jabs that he should not have counted. Even amateur boxing disregard pats/glancing punches as scoring blow. What more with professional boxing. Many of Floyd's punches are pats that are blocked/slipped or it misses.

Punches with no force, or punches to the arms, are not counted at all."glancing punches" such as a light jab, or a punch that slides along the body. -International Boxing Association Technical & Competition Rules.

Slow mo

lol, ryan come on man. you know that man did not win that fight.

i cant even watch your video because right at the 0:38 to 0:41 i see the guy give pac man a ghost point. this tells me he kept giving him these types of points all video long. i posted a video earlier in this thread or the other boxing thread. It was floyd in an interview with some guy. anyway floyd was showing the guy how he defends himself against other boxers punches. he showed him the shoulder roll, and also showed him how he catches these guys punches with his gloves a lot as well as elbows. That point the guy gave pac there is a perfect example of floyd catching manny's glove. I can see it, yet the guy gave pac a point. you know why? because he heard a punching sound. yes it was a glove colliding with another glove(floyd caught the punch with his glvoe, something he's done to many opponents.) See Ryan, this is not some i hate pac thing. or i love may thing. this is us watching a superior BOXER vs a great bawler/boxer. Mayweather may just be the best technical boxer the game has ever seen. He just might be that guy. if that is the case cant you at least see why and how he could beat pac? You are acting like NO way NO WAY. YES WAY. you are talking about james harden beating a prime kobe. Not going to happen.

Ryan,, the next punch they gave pac credit for right after the one i speak of above is another non point for pac. he clearly missed. yet the guy is scoring it for pac. and he has the ability to watch it on video and pause it just like i did. what is this guy seeing? pacs glove looks like its about to connect with mayweather's neck/chin. but it doesnt reach that far. may moves a little and never gets hit. If he would've been hit, his neck and head would've jerked back. that never occurred. The punch right after this one that the guy gives manny credit for was also caught by may's glove. This is why i cant listen to you guys. You guys count anything that remotely seems like a noise or something. catching the gloves is not a point for the opponent. if it is, please show me that in the books. if thats it. then may has lost 10 fights. cause thats what he does when he plays defense.

come to think of it. the first initial point for manny was a non hit. lol. mayweather dodged that one too. He leaped backwards while bending forward making his stomach go in. no hit shorter reach manny. but the guy gave him a point anyway. You already owe me 3 to 4 points and the vid just started. ha ha. I asked my wife to tell me if i was blind or what. she saw the very same thing. Its called hitting the pause button and you can also tap the youtube dial that shows it buffering to move a second at a time or shorter if you click it right.

Sorry Ryan, this proves the point even further. You saw what you wanted to believe i guess. Personally i dont even think you saw that. I think since manny told you he won. you believed him. So you have gone on a mission to hopefully convince others of this very same idea.
hoopla
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:07 pm    Post subject:

and let me add one last thing Ryan and maybe doughboy or other boxing pro fans can chime in on this.

I dont watch fights nearly like i use to. Once my legends started falling i somewhat left boxing with them. But you have to understand, even though i was a huuuuuge mike tyson fan(KO artist). I was the biggest mike tyson fan when he had better defense and a little jab. The moment he stopped using his jab. I didnt like him nearly as much. THe moment he stopped bobbying and weaving and stop liking him as much. Still loved some mike KO's, dont get me wrong. But i could tell he was becoming 100% brawler with zero boxing. I'm a fan of the art and obviously i'm human so i love hard hitting fighters like everyone else.

But my other favorites were either serious BOXERS or a nice mix(roy jones..crazy style). While everyone was hating on De la hoya , that was my guy. Great boxer. loved that lead jab. jabbing guys to death. he jabbed my hero chavez to death. peopled hated that. i loved it. box the hell out of these brawlers. i love it. Because it shows intelligence in a sport of giant dumb guys who can hit hard. or at least thats the idea people have of boxers. I liked the klitchko bros. young klitch had no chin so that was a problem but great boxer. old klitch jabbing these big guys to death. i love it. so you're talking to a guy that loves watching a boxer box a brawler or a guy thats just swinging at 100mph.

What i noticed by watching these great BOXERS vs brawlers is that people in the crowd and those who like brawlers more usually over rate their brawler favorites when they are in the ring with boxers. they give them points when they mix. "OOO AWWW" no no no. that man did not hit that guy. he missed. just because a guy LOOKS aggressive doesnt mean he hit anything. and i dont give people negative ratings because they run from KO artist. if you dont have a great chin and you dont have KO power. You better box a brawler to death then get on the bike. dont be an idiot and get caught with a wild punch and be KO'd in the 12th.
Osei
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:01 pm    Post subject:

ryan_c wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:

Ryan - I respect your opinion though I (and over 90% of the people who watched the fight) strongly disagree. It's clear you're biased but whatever - most people are to an extent. I'm curious as to how you scored each round of the fight and how you had the fight scored overall?

Also in boxing there's usually a range of scores that can be considered reasonable due to the inherent subjectivity of scoring fights. (For this fight I thought anything from 7-5 to 9-3 for Mayweather was a reasonable score.) Even if you scored the fight 7-5 for Pac I'm curious if you at least think a draw or 7-5 for Mayweather was within reason?

One thing I find interesting is it seems the only ones who think Pac won are people who were heavily biased towards Pac from the beginning. Haven't seen any Mayweather fans or neutral observers say they thought Pac won the fight. It seems even most Pac fans believe Mayweather won the fight - there's just a small minority (like yourself) who want to argue that Pac won though if that's what you honestly believe I respect your opinion.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:47 pm    Post subject:

^furthermore HBO announcers, people with a fiscal incentive to say pacquiao won, even say Mayweather won.

Mayweather tried to brawl de la Hoya and he got punished on the scorecards for it.
Not this time around. He used his range, accuracy, and timing to out throw and out land Pacqiao.
ryan_c
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:45 pm    Post subject:

hoopla wrote:

RC, i told you above i saw the entire fight in real time when it happened. just for you i watched that slo mo video. that made sure to slow it down to attempt to show every pac man shot but not some of mayweather's. and even then, i gave you a description of what i saw which was the very same thing i saw when the fight took place in real time. there was nothing i saw that made me say "wow, i think pac won that fight."

that video maker is bias in mayweather's favor. why? because he believes mayweather is the best boxer in the ring today. His record proves it.

So you watch the fight at slow and though Floyd won. Then good for you. But what I am telling is that many none Pac fan also thought Pac won after re watching the fight.

Why it's hard for Floyd fanatics to accept that there are people who also thought Pac won.

The best commentators/ panelist of boxingnews24 made a deep study of Pacquiao vs Mayweather. They look at every angle/frame etc of the fight and they thought Pac won. Mind you these are not bias people. Unlike the bias person you showed me,who only showed photos of the fight, and he did not show what happened in all the 12 rounds.

So he thinks Floyd is the best. But there are also who thinks that Pac is the best.

Last edited by ryan_c on Sun May 24, 2015 11:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
ryan_c
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:53 pm    Post subject:

Osei wrote:

Ryan - I respect your opinion though I (and over 90% of the people who watched the fight) strongly disagree. It's clear you're biased but whatever - most people are to an extent. I'm curious as to how you scored each round of the fight and how you had the fight scored overall?

Also in boxing there's usually a range of scores that can be considered reasonable due to the inherent subjectivity of scoring fights. (For this fight I thought anything from 7-5 to 9-3 for Mayweather was a reasonable score.) Even if you scored the fight 7-5 for Pac I'm curious if you at least think a draw or 7-5 for Mayweather was within reason?

One thing I find interesting is it seems the only ones who think Pac won are people who were heavily biased towards Pac from the beginning. Haven't seen any Mayweather fans or neutral observers say they thought Pac won the fight. It seems even most Pac fans believe Mayweather won the fight - there's just a small minority (like yourself) who want to argue that Pac won though if that's what you honestly believe I respect your opinion.

The best that Floyd could get is a draw as Pac landed more cleaner punches(slow mo showed it). Pac being always the initiator/aggressive should be also given credit. Imagine if Pac did not always initiate, the fight would be even unpleasant to those who watches it.

What I am saying is a lot of none Pacquiao fans though he won after re watching the fight. Floyd obsessed fanatic like Jodeke, it seems is hurting reading a post that Pac won. I don't even quote a Floyd fanatic here(unless they quote me first). If a Floyd obsessed fan thinks he won then good for him. But there are also none Pacquiao fan who though Pac won.

Last edited by ryan_c on Mon May 25, 2015 3:53 am; edited 3 times in total
ryan_c
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:01 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

Au contraire mon ami, I'm a very happy camper. Pacquaio diehards like you make my day. However, your obvious butt hurt causes me to harbor concern for your future happiness.

I said before the fight Pacman fans were in for a disappointment. You're the epitome of that disappointment.

In your mind Pacquiao won the fight. The sun will not light that corner of your mind, there will always be darkness.

I also said I hoped it wouldn't be a stinker. That did not come to fruition for some. It was a stinker to those who wanted a fight but got a boxing lesson. Fans like you.

It's truly laughable how you come up with all the excuses that make no sense. Videos and stats that show Pacman winning but none showing his W L record reflecting it.

I'm extending the force within me to you hoping it will help ease your pain. May The Force Be With You

LOL.

I don't even quoted a Floyd obsessed Floyd fanatic here(unless they quoted me, or pertaining to what I am telling). I just posted that I thought Pac won.

If you though Floyd won then good for you. I hope the memories of Floyd will uplift your spirit at your darkest moments in life. And Floyd loves you. But don't cry dude if others think Pac won.

Smile and don't be butt hurt when others do not agree with you that Floyd won. Not every body loves Floyd like you do. I even ignore some of your post for me here. But here you are still disturb by unpleasant inner thoughts.

Why would I be disappointed? I though Pac won. The judges score cards are just an illusion of preconceived people. Pac is the real winner. Also these judges clearly misse ,because of the speed and angle, the clear punches that Pac landed. These judges also scored a Floyd punch that did not land like these:

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-22-2015/Jtqcdn.gif

This right hand from from Floyd clearly missed but compuBox/his fans still counted it multiplied by 1000. Notice after he missed with that right hand he then used his forearm to push Pac's head which was clearly a foul. If you notice Bayless was ready to come in but then changed his mind. Bayless let Mayweather off with a lot in that fight. The amount of holding, clinching, arm twisting , elbows, forearms and headlocks.

Judges and commentators probably gave him points for that move, they probably thought he landed a punch the way Pac was pushed back.
hoopla
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:53 am    Post subject:

ryan_c wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I'm extending the force within me to you hoping it will help ease your pain. [url=/uploads/original/11113/111130081/3821766-2969176990-Yoda1.jpg] May The Force Be With You [/url]

LOL.

I don't even quoted a Floyd obsessed Floyd fanatic here(unless they quoted me, or pertaining to what I am telling). I just posted that I thought Pac won.

If you though Floyd won then good for you. I hope the memories of Floyd will uplift your spirit at your darkest moments in life. And Floyd loves you. But don't cry dude if others think Pac won.

Smile and don't be butt hurt when others do not agree with you that Floyd won. Not every body loves Floyd like you do. I even ignore some of your post for me here. But here you are still disturb by unpleasant inner thoughts.

Why would I be disappointed? I though Pac won. The judges score cards are just an illusion of preconceived people. Pac is the real winner. Also these judges clearly misse ,because of the speed and angle, the clear punches that Pac landed. These judges also scored a Floyd punch that did not land like these:

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-22-2015/Jtqcdn.gif

This right hand from from Floyd clearly missed but compuBox/his fans still counted it multiplied by 1000. Notice after he missed with that right hand he then used his forearm to push Pac's head which was clearly a foul. If you notice Bayless was ready to come in but then changed his mind. Bayless let Mayweather off with a lot in that fight. The amount of holding, clinching, arm twisting , elbows, forearms and headlocks.

Judges and commentators probably gave him points for that move, they probably thought he landed a punch the way Pac was pushed back.
ryan you need to stop it. i told you before. being delusional is not a good look my friend.

anyone here that thought floyd won doesnt mean they like floyd the person or the boxer. or just because we know he won doesnt mean we dont love manny the person or the boxer. See most of us, like manny too. Thats the part you dont get. You think its a manny vs may fans thing. The only fans that turned it into that were may haters and some manny lovers. They are the ones that started this back and forth years ago before the fight. All the" manny will whip floyd." because you saw manny making older legends look silly, while also making some up and comers look bad too. So you ASSUMED that he would do the same to the non Hard puncher named floyd. What you never took into account was that floyd is a Masterful boxer. and thats something manny has never been. manny started as a brawler with super quick hands, great natural accuracy, and great natural footwork. Then he finally developed some boxing skill. Manny's defense is suspect and always has been. So we're talking about the greatest counter puncher of all time and the greatest defensive fighter of all time. vs a super hyper aggressive guy that throws multiple combos.

what do you think is going to happen even if you take their names out of it?
If i ran a simluation thru a computer Ryan. It would come out as may being the winner because as we know Styles make what? Fights.

May's natural style is Kryptonite to manny's style. This is what the may haters and manny lovers do not want to discuss. Of course may won. His style is the better style between the two when they are matched up. and floyd is a bigger guy with a longer reach.

now if may was manny's size, with manny's reach. I would say manny is going to win that fight. and he probably would've won that fight in that scenario.

lastly, Ryan C. stop talking about slo mo video, and showing animated gifs of floyd missing. when i just proved to you with your own video that the guy in the video is biased towards pac with his counts. he gave pac a good 4 to 5 points before a minute was reached in the video. That alone already showed me how and why him and you could come to a conclusion saying pac won.

Its a flawed conclusion in slo mo, in normal mo, in fast mo, in simulated mo like i described above. Mayweather is the better boxer. his record proved it before manny ever fought him. It was proven after manny got KO'd by someone thats a known counter puncher.

so anyone thinking manny is better than floyd doesnt have a leg to stand on. Unless you are saying manny is funner to watch. I agree there. or you say manny has better punching power for a little guy. I would agree there also.

or if you said manny throws more combos then floyd. i would agree there as well. but if we're talking about the better boxer flat out? its Floyd. he's better than every single boxer boxing right now. PERIOD. there is no discussion. What some fans hope to see is him get so old and slo(de la, Roy, etc) to the point where he gets his head knocked off his shoulders. and then you guys can celebrate the king being dethroned when in reality he was just old as dirt so he was retired on the throne more or less. if may loses his next fight to whoever he fights. i will still call him the best ever because he truly shouldnt fight another fight. but he's doing so due to contractual obligation.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:48 am    Post subject:

Great post hoopla

Manny fans and Floyd haters are not taking Floyd's abilities into account.

I was never as much in doubt of Floyd being the winner of a fight as I was with the match with Manny.

I was nervous when he fought Canelo, afraid when fought he Manny. I really thought Manny had a chance. Floyd out boxed both fighters.

Manny's commercials showing fast hands and quick feet were inspiring to his fans. What's lost in translation is they were commercials. You don't win with commercials, you win with skill. You win with what you bring to the fight.

Floyd negated Manny's foot and hand speed with superior skills. Manny's frustration was obvious. He said it himself, Floyd kept moving, wouldn't stand and fight. What did he expect? How did he train? Did he train to fight or box?

Floyd's been boxing for over 19 years. Anyone expecting him to suddenly turn into a fighter were living a delusion.

ryan You have it all wrong. I'm not "butt hurt" because some think Manny won.

95%, maybe more, of the boxing world think Floyd won the fight. Those who don't are entitled to think that way. Entitlements don't equate to wins.

If Floyd had lost the fight I would have been disappointed but would have accepted the decision. I would not have been posting excuse after excuse to placate myself.

Manny lost, Floyd won, nothing's going to change that. It's a done deal.

By the By ryan My gif's and 48 0 were all in fun.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ryan_c
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:12 pm    Post subject:

@Hoopla - What does Floyd's skills has anything to do on who won the fight. The long post you are talking about is irrelevant. We are talking here on who won the fight. Slow mo should not be disregarded as it tells the truth many missed with their naked eye. Floyd's right hands slapping pac (rd1, rd5, 11). either blocked by pac's gloves/arm or landed on neck or back of head. they don't count.

Scoring punches are only those that land on face/side of face. and of course body shots.

You proved nothing as you are biased Floyd fan. Many none Pac fans also saw that slow mo/or 60 fps and they thought Pac won. The unbiased boxing24 panels analyzed the fight deeply and they thought Pac won.

Obsessed fanatics here like Jodeke and Hoopla are butt hurt that other thinks Pac won(I am not the only one). If you guys think Floyd won fine, carry that memory thru your bleakest moment to uplift your spirit. But don't be butt hurt when others think Pac won.
kcxiv
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:12 pm    Post subject:

who gives a (bleep) who won, that fight sucked.
Osei
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:44 pm    Post subject:

ryan_c wrote:
@Hoopla - What does Floyd's skills has anything to do on who won the fight. The long post you are talking about is irrelevant. We are talking here on who won the fight. Slow mo should not be disregarded as it tells the truth many missed with their naked eye. Floyd's right hands slapping pac (rd1, rd5, 11). either blocked by pac's gloves/arm or landed on neck or back of head. they don't count.

Scoring punches are only those that land on face/side of face. and of course body shots.

You proved nothing as you are biased Floyd fan. Many none Pac fans also saw that slow mo/or 60 fps and they thought Pac won. The unbiased boxing24 panels analyzed the fight deeply and they thought Pac won.

Obsessed fanatics here like Jodeke and Hoopla are butt hurt that other thinks Pac won(I am not the only one). If you guys think Floyd won fine, carry that memory thru your bleakest moment to uplift your spirit. But don't be butt hurt when others think Pac won.

Can you point me to the "unbiased boxing24 panels" that you mention above? I see a boxingforum24.com but that appears to be your everyday boxing message board (i.e., not a true "panel") where anyone can post an opinion? I'm not familiar with that message board (I read boxingscene.com) so would like to read the unbiased boxing24 panel analysis. I do see the slo-mo punch count analysis in Pacquiao's favor that was done by Artorias Abysswalker but that guy actually admits he is biased towards Pacquiao in one of his videos. Also in reading through the message board it seems the vast majority of posters disagree with or are highly skeptical of the analysis.

So if there is a different analysis that was done by boxing24 that you referring to please point me to it so I can evaluate, thanks...
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:52 pm    Post subject:

ryan_c wrote:

I attempted to show civility in my last response to your idiocy. If you really believe the things you're posting you're not only delusional I believe you're a LINK

Read the posts by hoopla and me. We're not trying to change your deluded mind just pointing out you're in the minority.

If anyone is displaying a butt hurt attitude it's you. Others a merely posting opinions about the fight.

You call us fanatics when in fact your posts more fit the term. IMO you're really in the LINK

SEEK HELP

The majority of the boxing aficionados think Floyd won.

ryan_c
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:59 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

Attempted to show civility in my last response to your idiocy. If you really believe the things you're posting you're not only delusional I believe you're a [b]LINK

Read the posts by hoopla and me. We're not trying to change your deluded mind just pointing out you're in the minority.

If anyone is displaying a butt hurt attitude it's you. Others a merely posting opinions about the fight.

You call us fanatics when in fact your posts more fit the term. IMO you're really in the LINK

SEEK HELP

I even don't quote some of your post here pertaining to me. I don't even quoted(unless they quote me) an obsessed Floyd fan here. I just posted before that I just thought Pac won.

I already told if you thought Floyd won, then fine. But don't cry when others thought that Pacquiao won.

And the majority you are talking about, when they formed that opinion, they have not yet re-watched the fight(and missed lots of things). But a lot of neutral fans thought Pac won after re-watching the fight.
hoopla
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:34 pm    Post subject:

ryan_c wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Attempted to show civility in my last response to your idiocy. If you really believe the things you're posting you're not only delusional I believe you're a [url=/albums/k570/slimer1/My%20Gifs/troll-detected-gif.gif] [b]LINK [/url]

You call us fanatics when in fact your posts more fit the term. IMO you're really in the [url=/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk] LINK [/url]

[url=/tumblr_m6epl0bvgm1qbdq9so1_500.gif] SEEK HELP [/url]

I even don't quote some of your post here pertaining to me. I don't even quoted(unless they quote me) an obsessed Floyd fan here. I just posted before that I just thought Pac won.

I already told if you thought Floyd won, then fine. But don't cry when others thought that Pacquiao won.

And the majority you are talking about, when they formed that opinion they have not yet watched the fight. But a lot of neutral fans thought Pac won after re-watching the fight.
ryan whether you believe this or not. I am a neutral fan. You think i'm not because i keep telling you floyd won and explaining how/why he is and always has been the better boxer of the two.

See i dont have to like you to know how great you are at something. It wont change my opinion one bit if you dont like you personally. If i like you it still wont make me over exaggerate your abilities either.

Listen Ryan. I just told you if i had to pay my hard earned money for a fight. Please give me pacman over floyd. BUT if i need to place a bet with my hard earned money on who would win a boxing match. Floyd is my guy. it's that simple.

It's not about like or dislikes. One guy is superior to the other. He was superior before they fought. he proved he was superior during the fight.

Ryan answer this question for us. Why did pacman say "he wouldnt stand and fight. he kept moving." or something like that? that statement showed you the lack of intelligence manny has as a boxer vs a guy like mayweather. If i'm boxing may, i know going in "this guy has incredible defense and will stick and move all fight long. so what can i do to cut off the ring or stick and move with him?" i would never say but but he didnt stand there like an idiot and punch it out with me. Thats some dumb guy barbaric type of slug fest mentality. manny has that mentality because thats the kind of boxer manny is and always has been. when was the last time manny won a fight by being a tactician? uhhh never. he wins from slugging the guy to death with his super hand speed combos/accuracy, crazy angles, and crazy power for a guy his size.

manny is 2nd to mayweather right now. and thats purely based on his god given talents and a little training. that should tell you how good manny is. But since he refuses to use his brain more often than his god given ability. he will lose to only a handful of guys. but he will end up losing to those guys. counter punchers(tacticians by nature of their best offense).

Ryan you're on a lakers site. Do you remember Hakeem schooling Shaq when shaq was in orlando? How did that happen? well shaq was more of a slugger guy playing off of raw talent. hakeem had talent too but he was also the most skilled big in the game at that time. and he schooled shaq. not saying shaq didnt get his numbers. but there were times he made shaq look silly. Shaq was still the #2 best big at that time if you're honest. but #2 aint #1 for a reason. one guy was just plain smarter than the other. thats may and pact in a nutshell.
ryan_c
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:59 pm    Post subject:

hoopla wrote:

Listen Ryan. I just told you if i had to pay my hard earned money for a fight. Please give me pacman over floyd. BUT if i need to place a bet with my hard earned money on who would win a boxing match. Floyd is my guy. it's that simple.

It's not about like or dislikes. One guy is superior to the other. He was superior before they fought. he proved he was superior during the fight.

Ryan answer this question for us. Why did pacman say "he wouldnt stand and fight. he kept moving." or something like that? that statement showed you the lack of intelligence manny has as a boxer vs a guy like mayweather. If i'm boxing may, i know going in "this guy has incredible defense and will stick and move all fight long. so what can i do to cut off the ring or stick and move with him?" i would never say but but he didnt stand there like an idiot and punch it out with me. Thats some dumb guy barbaric type of slug fest mentality. manny has that mentality because thats the kind of boxer manny is and always has been. when was the last time manny won a fight by being a tactician? uhhh never. he wins from slugging the guy to death with his super hand speed combos/accuracy, crazy angles, and crazy power for a guy his size.

manny is 2nd to mayweather right now. and thats purely based on his god given talents and a little training. that should tell you how good manny is. But since he refuses to use his brain more often than his god given ability. he will lose to only a handful of guys. but he will end up losing to those guys. counter punchers(tacticians by nature of their best offense).

Ryan you're on a lakers site. Do you remember Hakeem schooling Shaq when shaq was in orlando? How did that happen? well shaq was more of a slugger guy playing off of raw talent. hakeem had talent too but he was also the most skilled big in the game at that time. and he schooled shaq. not saying shaq didnt get his numbers. but there were times he made shaq look silly. Shaq was still the #2 best big at that time if you're honest. but #2 aint #1 for a reason. one guy was just plain smarter than the other. thats may and pact in a nutshell.

If you are very impressed with Floyd,fine good for you. We are in real world and not every one will agree on what you think. I thought Pac won and I already gave my reasons. I already told this million times, if you thought Floyd won then good for you. Don't be disturb so much that others think that Pac won. If you think Floyd is the best fine but others also think that Pac is the best.

Not all people love Floyd like you do. In fact many boxers thinks Floyd is so boring and lethargic to watch. No amount of bubbling will change such perception. Many scrutinize Floyd(more on Floyd) and Pac for such lethargic fight. Even Floyd's own father,at the corner,got frustrated with Floyd and told him that he is fighting scarred.

Floyd doing a lot of hugging, holding arms, using elbow etc is not an amazing defense. Floyd doing prohibited moves,and getting away with it, is not something to marvel. Floyd using his forearm(foul) against Pac is not something to be impressed.

I doubt you are neutral. And if you are indeed neutral,what does it prove as their are also neutral fans who though Pac won.
hoopla
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:39 pm    Post subject:

ryan_c wrote:
hoopla wrote:

The thing thing is, if you are very impressed with Floyd,fine good for you. We are in real world and not every one will agree on what you think. I thought Pac won and I already gave my reasons. I already told this million times, if you thought Floyd won then good for you. Don't be disturb so much that others think that Pac won. If you think Floyd is the best fine, but others also think that Pac is the best.

Not all people love Floyd like you do. In fact many boxers thinks Floyd is so boring and lethargic to watch. No amount of bubbling will change such perception. Many scrutinize Floyd(more on Floyd) and Pac for such lethargic fight. Even Floyd's own father,at the corner,got frustrated with Floyd and told him that he is fighting scarred.

Floyd doing a lot of hugging, holding arms, using elbow etc is not an amazing defense. Floyd doing prohibited moves and getting away with it is not something to marvel. Floyd using his forearm(foul) against Pac is not something to marvel about.

I doubt you are neutral. And if you are indeed neutral,what does it prove as their are also neutral fans who though Pac won.

you doubt i'm neutral because i state the facts as they are in real life, not in my head or your head or some may hater's head or some pac super fan's head or a fili's head because pretty much all filli's love pac because he is a fili and he's done a lot for the country, or atleast he's perceived as doing a lot for his people.

Its not a difference of opinion if i say my ferrari is faster then your toyota camry. Its not an opinion if i say Kobe in his prime was better then damian lillard right now. Those things are not opinion ryan. They are facts. FACTS.
Mayweather has no loses. Thats also a fact. Manny's weakness is a great counter puncher(he lost to one already pre may fight). May is a great counter puncher..fact.

manny indeed lost to the fighter who has never lost a single fight. fact. manny lost to a great counter puncher..fact. manny lost to the guy that everyone admits(haters and lovers) has the best defense in boxing. fact.

what is opinion is, which style is better to the eyes. pac or may.

we can say pac is the better fighter. but its not called FIGHTing. its called BOXing. we know who's the best BOXer. we see the record. we know he just beat pac. because it says he just beat pac.

Ryan you are trying to tell us we just witness the tim bradley vs pac nonsense. where tim won that fight. when he clearly lost to pac man and he himself thought he lost. this is not that fight and most people know this. but you probably know it too. but you refuse to admit this.

i have another fili friend from my job. i explained to him why i figured may would beat pac even though i knew pac could catch him slipping and KO may. But if he didnt catch him. no way pac would win on points alone. not going to happen. and i was correct. my friend from work agreed after seeing the fight. then you know what he said. "well did may really win because the people didnt like the fight.." here you go now. its turning from a legit discussion of who is the best BOXER that night to who was a fan favorite fighter, slugger that makes things more exciting. and the I love pac started coming out because my boy is a fili just like you ryan. see you are not the first or the last fili i've had to go thru this with. I call it PPMTSD
Post Pac May traumatic stress disorder. It seems to me most Fili fans have this condition. Either they are like you, completely delusional. Or they are requesting a rematch like the fight was really close from a tactical perspective. which is how the fight was won and lost from one fighter to the next. since neither of them could knock the other out.

Let me end it with this and i'll leave you alone ryan and let you heal from your wounds after watching your favorite guy lose like that.

You do realize even if they rematched tomorrow. Unless pac gets lucky and KO's mayweather, Pac would lose the very same way right? pac cant out box mayweather. So he can only hope to catch mayweather with a hard pac hit o combo and lay him out.

Once you realize this is the case. you will realize how and why may won that fight. but if you really think pac is a better BOXER than may. then i know you either dont know boxing or dont understand how boxing is scored.
ryan_c
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:20 am    Post subject:

@Hoopla -Sorry but such a waste of a long post of yours.And that Kobe/Ferrari example is totally way off. The thing is,you are butt hurt that others think Pacquiao won and they think he is better than Floyd. I am just simply saying, don't be disturb so much if others do no agree that Floyd is better and they think Pac won.

Many thinks Floyd lost to Maidana,Castillo and Pacquiao(that is a fact). Floyd doing hugging a lot, using elbow/fore arms, head lock, arm lock etc is not something to marvel about.

I never told Pac is the better boxer than Floyd. Thought Floyd is better at hugging, running,forarms/elbows, head lock etc. Pac is the better fighter and is greater.

If only you realize that we are living in a real world. Not all you think is true. Not all you think others will agree. If you embraces that you are not living in fantasy world, that all you want will not happen, then your heart will be finally freed from such unpleasant disturbance.
Laker_Dynasty
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:25 am    Post subject:

ryan_c wrote:
Laker_Dynasty wrote:

I'm not trying to force my opinion on anyone. If there's anyone that's trying to impose their opinion on anyone, it's you on everyone else. It's not a good look.

The judges and public don't have the luxury of watching a fight at the slow frame rate, just to pinpoint all the punches. If everyone did that with every single fight, then there'd be no point to real live events or judges.

Just let it go and stop being so angry. Take pride in Manny regardless of the outcome. To me, the more prideful and TRUE supporters are the ones that don't try to make excuses or justifications. They just take whatever happens and move on to hopefully bigger and better things.

You are the one wanting to impose your opinion dude. You are the one who quoted me first. I just posted before here that Pacquiao won and never quoted somebody. But the the obsessed Floyd fanatics(like Jodeke) are hurting inside that many thinks that Pacquiao won and quoted me.

LOL. I am not angry.

Videos/replays/slowmo are there to seek the inner truth that you missed watching it live. And watching the replays, many though Pac won.

There are many complains at Taekwando scoring points.With Taekwando recently there are new electronic systems of scoring that are starting to be used in many places.

Example of these:
http://www.dallasnews.com/business/technology/headlines/20120711-olympic-taekwondo-will-use-wireless-scoring-based-on-texas-instruments-technology.ece
http://blog.dartfish.com/en/case-study-instant-replay-for-taekwondo-judges/

Why they can't do these with boxing matches? I guess because scams will not allow it(money). If improvement is made to boxing scoring by using a better technology to aid them, the inner scams at boxing will lose their power to control on who they want to win.

Huh? Quoting you doesn't mean I'm trying to get you to take my viewpoint. All that quoting you does is just for the purpose of replying directly to you...There's a lot of people on this forum. If I don't quote you, nobody will know who I was talking to/chatting with...LOL

Look, the fact is, YOU are bolding for emphasis. YOU, are the one that keeps coming back, trying to explain your position and opinion.

Again, I'm just quoting you to reply directly back to you, but doesn't mean I keep trying to explain my opinion or viewpoint to you. I don't have to do that.

Quite honestly, I'm over this. I'm still proud of Manny, regardless.

Time for the Lakers to create a whole new legacy! We want 10 more trophies boys!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next
Page 57 of 59
Jump to: