DOJ on Ferguson MO.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:26 pm    Post subject: DOJ on Ferguson MO.

(bleep) just makes my blood boil....."What black man holds a steady job for 4 years?" Only 3 out of 53 Police Officers black in a city where the population is 67% black, all the other stats, That's just some 1950's (bleep).

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/03/03/official-us-report-finds-racial-bias-in-ferguson-police/21149136/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing10%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D622073
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:34 pm    Post subject:

And then, when they hire a black officer to take Wilson's position, the yahoo (bleep) who populate the department will make his/her life a living hell telling him that he was only hired because he is black. I hope he has the intelligence and courage to tell them that they obviously don't know a damn thing about doing their jobs as evidenced by the DOJ's investigation.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:54 pm    Post subject:

It's all about the V word, man. Real change comes from within.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:08 pm    Post subject:

Ferguson's fate is in the hands of it's citizenry. Most of the departments charged with seeing the laws are fairly portioned are headed by elected positions.

Black people have to register and vote. Committees have to be formed and responsible, intelligent people should run for those positions of authority.

I don't know if the Chief is a elected or appointed. I do know the DA is elected. If people like McCullough are reelected the people of the city have no one to blame but themselves. .

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:04 am    Post subject:

Ferguson Police Department May Fold Due To DOJ Probe

LINK

This is good news. I didn't' think it would be this far reaching, dissolving the police department.

It's a step in the right direction. It should encourage the people of Ferguson to be more active in the politics of their city. It may lead to not reelecting McColluch.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:03 pm    Post subject:

LINK
This video is scathing and informative.

Local election in a month. As I said before, Black people of Ferguson have the means to make change. Register, vote, put responsible people in positions of authority.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: