Guess who's Representing LA in Lottery Drawing - It's Byron Scott (pg 9)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Anapolis
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:18 pm    Post subject:

K0BEE 2.0 wrote:
Luca Brasi wrote:
If we make the playoffs next season and can convince Kevin to sign in the off season, Kobe will come back for one more season.

A lot of "ifs" I know. But he will.

So a declining player who is on a rapid down side of his career is supposed to somehow change Kobe's mind for another season? I don't see it...... the Lakers would need to have a total roster make-over for Kobe to even consider another season after next year...... he is not gonna come back to play with a bunch of developing players and a roster who would barely sneak into the playoffs.....

It's very sad that for all the suffering the fans had to endore the big move might be to bring in a player who couldn't even be happy on a team with LeBron and Irving and a bunch of really solid key role-players.. and probably won't give us anything of significant value.

Now we all know why Kobe did not trust the Lakers FO in 2004 and 2007....

Kevin Love not being happy in Cleveland? I live in Cleveland, trust me, that is all media-hype bologna. The Cavs are a closer knit bunch then the media portrays. All the players have said they want to win this championship for Love with what happened to him. Perkins flagrant, after the fact, JR Smith getting suspended, all had to do with having Kevin Love's back.
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:31 pm    Post subject:

I just don't see how getting Kevin love puts us over the top for all the flexibility and plan the FO had for the team. Now if love is another crop for another signing or trade I could live with it...
bonkers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:37 pm    Post subject:

I'm pretty sure Luca is talking about Kevin Durant (next offseason) not Love
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:54 pm    Post subject:

That is a interesting thought cause there is a good chance that the lakers go all in this summer so the chances of getting durant is moot...
Durant shouldn't convince or change kobes mind what the FO does this offseason should help kobe with that decision not something that has a 1% chance of happening.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:13 pm    Post subject:

Lee Moore should rep the Lakers on Draft Day 2015

Quote:
Moore, 81, has been a familiar face for over 48 years and has served in various roles within the organization. Most recently, Moore worked at the team’s training facility. Prior to serving at the training facility, Moore spent over 34 years working as a SECURITY officer at the Forum and Los Angeles Sports Arena.

Thank you Mr. Moore for your years of service and dedication to the Laker organization!

http://www.nba.com/lakers/releases/140501lee_moore_retires
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13
Jump to: