Clippers clown lakers during "bloopers" segment at Staples Center
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakers95
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:29 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
When we are putting pictures of ournplayers over their championship banners, then they can laugh. Or hey, how about just win one first?

(bleep), at least win a GAME in the CONFERENCE FINALS before acting like you aren't some sort of fifth rate sports franchise. That's exactly what the Clippers are. They'll always be the "ugly red headed stepchild"
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:40 pm    Post subject:

16-0
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:46 pm    Post subject:

This reminds me of some snot nosed little punk who wouldn't even look a true tough guy in the eye running around and talking trash after the tough guy breaks a leg and can't get out and about.
8Five8Seven
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:55 am    Post subject:

Cuck the Flippers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:12 am    Post subject:

lol clippers are such clowns.

I hope they never win anything and just continue to cover up our banners in their jealousy. My favorite is their commercial where it says "the best fans in the NBA" .... newest fans does not equal best fans. Lakers are more popular in the most remote city than clippers are in LA. If they ever want to feel at home in an NBA arena, they are going to have to go to a new city. simple as that. Even if they win anything, they will always be the 2nd NBA team in LA.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:45 am    Post subject:

I rather see San Antonio win than the clippers that's how much I hate them
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:28 am    Post subject:

8Five8Seven wrote:
Cuck the Flippers

governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 pm    Post subject:

Clippers still paying rent
Darth Los Angeles
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:43 pm    Post subject:

Honestly... As it stands, the Clippers have done almost everything right over the last three years and the Lakers have done everything wrong. Not only have the Lakers done everything wrong, they couldn't have done any worse.

Jim and Mitch have turned this organization in a junk yard. Old beat up cars and new cheap pieces of crap.

The Lakers organization deserves to be embarrassed for thinking a 37 million year old point guard and a heartless man child paired with a wizard reject could deliver a championship to Los Angeles.

The CP3 veto was crucial. But the Lakers should have went into a rebuild at that moment. What kind of special insight Mitch must have? Once Lamar and Pau got their feelings hurt, it was over. Mitch should have tanked that season.

But no... They go and bring in Mike Brown. A coach so great that he had Andrew Bynum expanding his game to behind the arc.

Then once that experiment proved to be a success, they pass on Phil for ThE W!ZturD. Fun times I tell ya! I just loved watching Kobe push his body to the limit and shred his achilles for the 8th seed in the playoffs!!! Man... Was that not Lakers freaking basketball???!!! WHOOOO!!!!

This organization hasn't even made the most simplest decisions they could get right lately. I have about as much faith in Mitch and Jim as I do a woman being able to think logically.

Oh yeah... We have the draft coming up... Ah man!!! I am looking forward to this. How bad will Mitch screw this up?

Oh boy!!! I am really looking forward to the 5 year $60 million contract we give Jeremy Lin this off-season!!! Man!!!!

I just feels great to be a Lakers fan!!!
Goldenwest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:15 pm    Post subject:

^Even with all the bad luck/moves the last few years, the Lakers franchise still has more class on their worst day than the clippers do on their best day.

This move just shows what kind of organization they are
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:36 pm    Post subject:

Darth Los Angeles wrote:
Honestly... As it stands, the Clippers have done almost everything right over the last three years and the Lakers have done everything wrong. Not only have the Lakers done everything wrong, they couldn't have done any worse.

Jim and Mitch have turned this organization in a junk yard. Old beat up cars and new cheap pieces of crap.

The Lakers organization deserves to be embarrassed for thinking a 37 million year old point guard and a heartless man child paired with a wizard reject could deliver a championship to Los Angeles.

The CP3 veto was crucial. But the Lakers should have went into a rebuild at that moment. What kind of special insight Mitch must have? Once Lamar and Pau got their feelings hurt, it was over. Mitch should have tanked that season.

But no... They go and bring in Mike Brown. A coach so great that he had Andrew Bynum expanding his game to behind the arc.

Then once that experiment proved to be a success, they pass on Phil for ThE W!ZturD. Fun times I tell ya! I just loved watching Kobe push his body to the limit and shred his achilles for the 8th seed in the playoffs!!! Man... Was that not Lakers freaking basketball???!!! WHOOOO!!!!

This organization hasn't even made the most simplest decisions they could get right lately. I have about as much faith in Mitch and Jim as I do a woman being able to think logically.

Oh yeah... We have the draft coming up... Ah man!!! I am looking forward to this. How bad will Mitch screw this up?

Oh boy!!! I am really looking forward to the 5 year $60 million contract we give Jeremy Lin this off-season!!! Man!!!!

Who is the Wizard reject?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Goldenwest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:15 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:

Who is the Wizard reject?

I think he means the wizard of 7 seconds or less....
Omar Little

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:36 pm    Post subject:

Darth Los Angeles wrote:

I have about as much faith in your ability to refrain from being an aggressive ignorant jerk as I do in your ability to post here for the next two weeks.
mixtim
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:41 pm    Post subject:

i would reformulate the title of the thread,from the Clippers clown to the Clippers are clowns,the truth must be said,always
Shalashaska
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:18 am    Post subject:

It'll be truly funny watching over the next few years as the bandwagoners begin to dispense with Paul and Douhce Griffin raking up injuries along the way

Karma, (bleep).
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: