Thank goodness we didn't draft Lavine..his basketball IQ is atrocious
Misaeng
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:54 pm    Post subject:

City_Dawg wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Moonknight wrote:
I have to say every time Lakers win I have to chuckle a little knowing how pissed off some supposed fans will be. It's actually quite entertaining to see.

Looks at join date...realizes what type of "fan" you are.

I do the same as well. Hell, part of me actually wants to lose the pick just to see some of you choke on your pessimism. But there is a bigger picture so whatever...

Oh no, City_Dawg with a join date of 2006 and lakersken80 with a join date of 2009. So lakersken80, mind telling us what kind of fan City_Dawg is? Reflexx has a join date of 2005 so you want to tell us what kind of fan he is as well?
LakeShowSince84
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:55 pm    Post subject:

basically we need to go 3-9 to assure top 4 seed..possible
PassTheBooze
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:55 pm    Post subject:

lol 'go with your gut' a.k.a tanking
Moonknight
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:56 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Moonknight wrote:
I have to say every time Lakers win I have to chuckle a little knowing how pissed off some supposed fans will be. It's actually quite entertaining to see.

If being a Lakers fan mean I have to be glad when they lose and pissed off when they win then I am glad I am not a Lakers fan. Sorry but you guys can be those kind of "fans" without me.
13th Man
Star Player
Star Player

LIN17 wrote:
Lakersprime wrote:
Lin, Davis, Boozer, and Hill all sit, but we still won! Wow!

The wolves must have given the refs a pretty big brib to throw this one.

Yep, they called Wiggins on a travel with 1 minute left, then tried to call Budinger out of bounds. Refs don't usually call fouls on a last second shot with no chance of going in either. Ridiculous!

I wanted to see another OT, Wiggins 50+ minutes, and how long the Lakers would keep that same rotation in there for lol.
ggeasy
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

Misaeng wrote:
City_Dawg wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Moonknight wrote:

I do the same as well. Hell, part of me actually wants to lose the pick just to see some of you choke on your pessimism. But there is a bigger picture so whatever...

Oh no, City_Dawg with a join date of 2006 and lakersken80 with a join date of 2009. So lakersken80, mind telling us what kind of fan City_Dawg is? Reflexx has a join date of 2005 so you want to tell us what kind of fan he is as well?

Why we gotta play the fan game? Everybody should be entitled to their own opinion of the season without having to put on a flame suit.
maomao
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:57 pm    Post subject:

LakeShowSince84 wrote:
Thank goodness we didn't draft Lavine..his basketball IQ is atrocious

depends on how you look at it. it was a great tank saving move right there.

I wonder how players feel, it's pretty clearly that they know both teams are tanking
daytrader
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

Pressey got his first NBA win...
stag3
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

tpups out tanked us
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:58 pm    Post subject:

Moonknight wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Moonknight wrote:

If being a Lakers fan mean I have to be glad when they lose and pissed off when they win then I am glad I am not a Lakers fan. Sorry but you guys can be those kind of "fans" without me.

No just somebody who is worried for the long term future of the team. Losing the pick would ensure another bad season. Considering your boy is a free agent after the season you don't have to worry about such trivial things do we?

Last edited by lakersken80 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
M2K
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:59 pm    Post subject:

Laugh at seeing fans calling out other fans for being pissed.

Its not about reaction, its about losing our 1st Rd pick after such a horrible season. A few more wins and we're just as likely to lose the 6th pick in the draft as we are to keep the 5th.

Whomever is making the lineup decisions in the 4th quarter, is responsible for making sure the lineup wasn't going to win the game. Simple stuff... not rocket science.

At this point, unless we get a HUGE break in the lottery, we pretty much can kiss Towns, Okafor and Russell good bye. We'd be lucky to get a shot at Mudiay, Johnson or Stein.
PassTheBooze
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:01 pm    Post subject:

Rooting to lose definitely sucks but it's for the future. We've already had a terrible season, and now we might lose our pick on top of that? That would be an absolute nightmare.
Moonknight
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:06 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Moonknight wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Moonknight wrote:

No just somebody who is worried for the long term future of the team. Losing the pick would ensure another bad season. Considering your boy is a free agent after the season you don't have to worry about such trivial things do we?

I understand that, but at the same time fans shouldn't be pissed off when the players play well and the team win either. I mean what do the players supposed to do, lose on purpose? They can't do that nor would you want them to.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Freaking out after every win has gotten (bleep) inane. You actually expect these guys to lose every game? No, not going happen. Deal with it. How many times are we going to see "ZOMG WE LOST THE PICK!!!! WE SUCK FOREVER NOW!"? (bleep) ridiculous.

!...
rockets killer
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:07 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Jez wrote:
kikanga wrote:
rockets killer wrote:
hahah at least the Tank hate now is going to directed on clarkson. can't blame the coaches now . it was sooo obvious they were tanking

The coaches have been tanking for a while. Scott will still get the blame.
In all practicality, taking all the blame might be his biggest responsibility in his job description at the moment.

Taking the blame for losing games or for not tanking?

I admit i am a lin fan . But what I don't understand is the Lakerfan's support for BS , when he mishandled KOBE's minutes. BS rode on a injured horse and broke it.
Misaeng
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:08 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Moonknight wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Moonknight wrote:

I like how you sidestepped other posters who have been here longer than you. Unless you have a crystal ball, getting the pick does not ensure a better season just like losing the pick doesn't ensure a worse season. Also who is the "boy" you're referring to as a free agent in "your boy"? Wayne Ellington? Wesley Johnson? Jordan Hill? Carlos Boozer? Jeremy Lin? Ed Davis? Stop making snide remarks about other fans which is disallowed. At least be a man and say what you really think, get your infraction, serve it and deal with it.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:10 pm    Post subject:

Misaeng wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Moonknight wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Moonknight wrote:

I like how you sidestepped other posters who have been here longer than you. Unless you have a crystal ball, getting the pick does not ensure a better season just like losing the pick doesn't ensure a worse season. Also who is the "boy" you're referring to as a free agent in "your boy"? Wayne Ellington? Wesley Johnson? Jordan Hill? Carlos Boozer? Jeremy Lin? Ed Davis? Stop making snide remarks about other fans which is disallowed. At least be a man and say what you really think, get your infraction, serve it and deal with it.

LOL, I know you are tempted to get me banned....nice try.

I know how you work.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject:

BTW Where is Temecula anyway?

!...
13th Man
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:13 pm    Post subject:

Moonknight wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Moonknight wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Moonknight wrote:

I understand that, but at the same time fans shouldn't be pissed off when the players play well and the team win either. I mean what do the players supposed to do, lose on purpose? They can't do that nor would you want them to.

The fans are allowed to be pissed especially when the coaches are blatantly tanking, DNP'ing Boozer, Hill and sitting out Lin and Davis down the stretch and into OT. This was a Tank Fail, nothing less.
Misaeng
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:13 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Misaeng wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Moonknight wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Moonknight wrote:

LOL, I know you are tempted to get me banned....nice try.

I know how you work.

Then maybe you should stop making thinly veiled insults at other posters because they disagree with you or because you think you are a "better fan" than them. If you're not willing to truly state what you think, you probably shouldn't make those remarks. There will be nothing to be worried about getting banned if in fact you feel nothing wrong with what you are posting. Also adding a smiley face to make it all seem cool and brush it off.

Last edited by Misaeng on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:14 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Jez wrote:
kikanga wrote:
rockets killer wrote:
hahah at least the Tank hate now is going to directed on clarkson. can't blame the coaches now . it was sooo obvious they were tanking

The coaches have been tanking for a while. Scott will still get the blame.
In all practicality, taking all the blame might be his biggest responsibility in his job description at the moment.

Taking the blame for losing games or for not tanking?

Both! That's the funniest part. He's the scapegoat either way.
jenopogi
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:19 pm    Post subject:

City_Dawg wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
City_Dawg wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Moonknight wrote:

Thats it...I've had it with you....meet me in Temecula.

I'M RUNNING TO MY CAR RIGHT NOW!

dont forget the keys!
JL#7 in Purple and Gold. Shoutout to my Lakers4Life Buddy Ian M.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:20 pm    Post subject:

City_Dawg wrote:
BTW Where is Temecula anyway?

North of Rainbow, south of Menifee.
Honeybadger81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:26 pm    Post subject:

talking about the tankability, the lakers is no match to the Knicks, 76ers and the Wolves...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 31 of 32
Jump to: