What Are The Chances The Lakers Make A Trade?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Lakers Make a Tade By the Deadline
Yes
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
No
66%
 66%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 15

AV
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: What Are The Chances The Lakers Make A Trade?

It seems so far our expiring contracts have not been used for much yet, vlade, etc.....I am wondering if the pieces we have would be attractive to another team, where we can get some value, picks, players or otherwise or maybe the Lakers surprise me and deal out some big names ala Odom, more likely it seems we stand pat....just wondering what others had to say on this. For me I would be willing to deal any Laker or package of Lakers excluding Bynum and Bryant...while we have improved over last year, it seems clear even with time this team will not get it done, in terms of championships.
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject:

i think they make a trade by thurs this week
vvbandit
Star Player
Star Player

I wish we would, but I seriously doubt we make a move until offseason. Mitch is somewhat the LO of GM's so I dont expect much out of him.
Ndn Guy
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

I think at this point, the lakers management looks on the floor sure it's nice that Kobe can go for 50 every night but it shows that Kobe needs and wants some help and by his comments help. I think if the right deal comes along a big trade will happen or else most likely a draft pick or two will be the package comming to us
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
bambam
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject:

id say no...(unless one of their target players can be obtained)
I feel good about this road trip and think that unless they totally bomb it there will be no moves.
AirKobe8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject:

We should be looking to improve but I dont see any players avaiable that would help us bigtime, unless we use the expiring K's or have a great one-sided trade.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: