SC cop claims he shot suspect out of fear for life; video reveals cop as murderer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:36 pm    Post subject:

KobeBryantCliffordBrown wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
It looked to me like he tossed the taser at the victim there at the end. as if he were setting him up. Am I imagining that?

Nope, that's exactly what he did. The way he did it suggests that that is a practiced, at least in mind, response to this sort of situation. I mean, he called in the shooting as he walked towards the victim, immediately after the firing of shots and said that his taser had been taken from him. Then his attorney said that he was afraid for his life yada-yada. Dude was 25 year younger and considerably larger than the victim. But he was afraid for his life.

Just lip service to the inevitable, but for the video, findings that the shooting was justified.

Not only that, but back in the day, it was common practice for dirty cops to keep untraceable guns around so that they could place them on the victim when they shot unarmed civilians.
AllorNothing
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:17 am    Post subject:

when are they going to put a gofundme campaign for the cops defense?
WindyCityLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:28 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
It looked to me like he tossed the taser at the victim there at the end. as if he were setting him up. Am I imagining that?

Nope, that's exactly what he did. The way he did it suggests that that is a practiced, at least in mind, response to this sort of situation. I mean, he called in the shooting as he walked towards the victim, immediately after the firing of shots and said that his taser had been taken from him. Then his attorney said that he was afraid for his life yada-yada. Dude was 25 year younger and considerably larger than the victim. But he was afraid for his life.

Just lip service to the inevitable, but for the video, findings that the shooting was justified.

Not only that, but back in the day, it was common practice for dirty cops to keep untraceable guns around so that they could place them on the victim when they shot unarmed civilians.

Back in the day. Did it just stop yesterday
Nordvader
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:03 am    Post subject:

AllorNothing wrote:

It happened already but GoFundMe pulled it but another was opened on IndieGoGo, as well as a Facebook page supporting him.

We stand with Michael in this dark time.

We're campaigning to show our Support for Officer Michael T. Slager! We believe in all of our LEOs and want to publicly support them! Although he may have made mis-steps in judgement he was protecting the community. Michael is a former Coast Guardsman with two stepchildren and a wife who is expecting a child, served for more than five years with the department without being disciplined. Please help in any way you can. He has served five years with the department without being disciplined.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/michael-t-slager-support-fund#home

https://www.facebook.com/SupportMichaelSlager?_rdr
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:32 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

Hopefully the video will nail this cop, but the video in Garner's death wasn't apparently enough.
Tony Anapolis
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:32 am    Post subject:

Cold blooded murder. I honestly hope this cop gets life.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:10 am    Post subject:

Nordvader wrote:
AllorNothing wrote:

It happened already but GoFundMe pulled it but another was opened on IndieGoGo, as well as a Facebook page supporting him.

We're campaigning to show our Support for Officer Michael T. Slager! We believe in all of our LEOs and want to publicly support them! Although he may have made mis-steps in judgement he was protecting the community. Michael is a former Coast Guardsman with two stepchildren and a wife who is expecting a child, served for more than five years with the department without being disciplined. Please help in any way you can. He has served five years with the department without being disciplined.

$393 raised so far. lol

Part of me wants people to give a lot of money just so I could see that money go to waste.
dvdrdiscs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:28 am    Post subject:

This might be useful info if you're black.

https://thenib.com/surviving-a-police-encounter-308ed3ca3dbb
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:30 pm    Post subject:

Reflexx wrote:
Nordvader wrote:
AllorNothing wrote:

$393 raised so far. lol

Part of me wants people to give a lot of money just so I could see that money go to waste.

It was only a matter of time...
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:31 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
A North Charleston, South Carolina man said Thursday that the same police officer who fatally shot Walter Scott last weekend had stunned him with a Taser in a 2013 case of mistaken identity and police brutality.

Mario Givens said he filed a complaint about the episode, in which Officer Michael Slager was cleared of wrongdoing. But the case has drawn new attention in light of Scott's death, for which Slager has been charged with murder.

Quote:
Givens, 33, said he was awakened in the middle of the night in September 2013 by Slager knocking on his door. Slager said he was investigating reports of a man who lived there committing a break-in, Givens said. Givens said he refused to leave. A second officer appeared, and the two cops tried to pull him out.

Officers had been looking for Givens' brother, Matthew Givens, whose ex-girlfriend had reported he came into her bedroom uninvited, then left when she screamed and called 911, The Associated Press reported.

"And he was like, 'Come out the house or I'm gonna Tase you,'" Givens said. "So I threw my hands up. And he still Tased me."

Givens said he fell to the ground, injuring his arm. "I didn't come out the house. I didn't walk out the house. They didn't put me out the house. I fell out the house,"

Slager : Loose Cannon Bound to Offend Again
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:51 pm    Post subject:

The guy must've been doing a boomerang attack pattern.
He was running away from the cop so he could build up steam before turning around and charging at him.
gng930
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:27 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
He was running away from the cop so he could build up steam before turning around and charging at him.

dvdrdiscs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:48 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:

He was giving himself room so that he could hold B and build up speed before he charge the cop.
Roger O. Thornhill
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:40 am    Post subject:

dvdrdiscs wrote:

kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:19 pm    Post subject:

Roger O. Thornhill wrote:
dvdrdiscs wrote:

lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:28 pm    Post subject:

I wont use the posters name only the quote:

Quote:
Not just that but even as regular joe public you always go center mass(hints when you are shooting at a local gun range) The stuff you see in the movies is simply that... "hollywood fiction".

Fact: Although we have to qualify every year (or more depending on the state and department) some of us are great shots, however your accuracy drops 50% during a real life stressful situation. That’s why you aim center mass. If i attempted to go Hollywood cop and shoot legs and fingers.. I’d prob shoot the guy in the bushes trying to record it: lol:

If your actually a Law enforcement officer, and you think this is lol,you should be ashamed of yourself and maybe rethink your career path because your use of lol in this situation is absolutely disgusting and why people call you pigs.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:32 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
I wont use the posters name only the quote:

Quote:
Not just that but even as regular joe public you always go center mass(hints when you are shooting at a local gun range) The stuff you see in the movies is simply that... "hollywood fiction".

Fact: Although we have to qualify every year (or more depending on the state and department) some of us are great shots, however your accuracy drops 50% during a real life stressful situation. That’s why you aim center mass. If i attempted to go Hollywood cop and shoot legs and fingers.. I’d prob shoot the guy in the bushes trying to record it: lol:

If your actually a Law enforcement officer, and you think this is lol,you should be ashamed of yourself and maybe rethink your career path because your use of lol in this situation is absolutely disgusting and why people call you pigs.

Get a grip. You missed the entire point in an effort to be an ass.
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:01 pm    Post subject:

Nordvader wrote:
AllorNothing wrote:

Might want to check those out...Apparently the person who created these has no affiliation with Slager, and just wanted to keep the money for himself. There's a long facebook post.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:49 am    Post subject:

VIDEO - entire family of inbred hillbillies attack and actually threaten police officers' lives; police only manage to kill one

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Fan0Bynum17
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:02 am    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
Lakers2001 wrote:
I'd recommend the Death Penalty.

Sincere questions

Say you are the only other officer on the scene.
No video taken
Killer cop kills dude and writes it up blaming the black dude.
You know what really happened
What do you do..
Remember we all know what happens to cops who snitch.

What happens to them is they become the cowards who are responsible for this being an epidemic.
dvdrdiscs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:35 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
VIDEO - entire family of inbred hillbillies attack and actually threaten police officers' lives; police only manage to kill one

Crazy situation. No one got shot though even though the situation presented WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more threat to the officer's life than any of the recent shooting.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:44 am    Post subject:

dvdrdiscs wrote:
C M B wrote:

Crazy situation. No one got shot though even though the situation presented WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more threat to the officer's life than any of the recent shooting.

2 suspects were shot, 1 died
1 cop was shot in the leg

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2015/04/11/3745511/arizona-police-release-video-of.html

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:00 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:

What's sad is that not a person in that video knows how to fight. It was visually repulsive for that alone
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:01 am    Post subject:

dvdrdiscs wrote:
C M B wrote:

You see that family? Eesh. I didn't know they sold meth at Wal-Mart. One looked like he had Kaposi's sarcoma on his face. I've been into a Wal-Mart exactly one time before my Lasik appt to get some eye drops. I thought Tar-jay was bad. I'm not exaggerating, it was ugly in there at 9 am on a weekday. I saw a woman (I think) that Melissa McCarthy would've been disgusted by. She had a mustache and sideburns thicker than mine and she weighed more than Joe McDonnell and she worked there. There's a website for people to upload horrifying pics of Wal-Mart patrons. Bill and Luke had no idea what they were doing when they started that chain.

Hard to tell who's on first in that video. The plainclothes guy looks like one of the family. "You're probably a Nazi!" A bunch of off-gridders here. If not for their paranoia about the government's breach of their Constitutional rights that they probably can't cite, they'd be candidates for the Tea Party.

Best comment: All I want is the privilege of playing several intense rounds of chess with such a proud line of genteel and sophisticated Walmart shoppers.

Last edited by non-player zealot on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:18 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:

I certainly wouldn't have shown the restraint those officers did.

Here's an idea, don't want your family shot? Don't raise them to be the kind of vermin that will get into a massive brawl with cops and try to kill them.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5
Jump to: