Klay Thompson remind me of Luke Walton.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thehotsung8701A
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:45 pm    Post subject: Klay Thompson remind me of Luke Walton.

I don't know how to explain it, but every time I see Klay Thompson play, I immediately think of Luke Walton.

Or to rephrase it, Luke Walton should have been to the Lakers what Klay Thompson is to the Warriors.

I keep looking back at that Kobe 81 point season and wondering how far we would have gotten had we had a Klay Thompson or if Luke Walton was anywhere as good as Klay Thompson. Instead we got a bum and my most hated Lakers of all time. Even Smush was fun for a laugh.

I just think of how far we would have gotten in the playoff even with a (bleep) team if we only had a Klay Thompson.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: