LAKER FANS! Step in here...Do you get angry?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Now_I_Know
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject:

thedude1977 wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
twentyfootlayup wrote:
after 30 years of watching Laker basketball, I am finding it a little difficult to believe this is even a topic, they are delayed for good reason and if this petition is passed, i will start a new one to bring back the tape delay ... i think kcal is smart enough to realize that starting the game when 3/4 of laker fans are still at work or are sitting on one of our lovely freeways (err... parking lots) would be idiotic ..

You are selfish...Games are MEANT to be watched live. Watching games is a convenience. If you want the extra convenience of watching it AFTER it took place, get a damn TiVo or VCR...On top of that, I also pointed out that AT LEAST if they want to televise it at 5:30 for people at work, they can REMOVE the program block in Southern California for people who ARE NOT in work and have League Pass...Do you get it yet, or do you want to continue making selfish remarks with no actual basis?

Okay, I don't know what definition of selfish you're using, but since when is it defined as 'being one of the majority'? See, MOST people can't watch it live, if they could KCAL would broadcast it then. They are running a business, not a fan-based meritocracy.
As far as the block on NBA Leaguepass is concerned, have you considered contacting them instead of blasting posters who have nothing to do with it?
FYI a minority of people demanding to be catered to at the expense of the majority is a more 'definitive' example of 'selfish.'

YOU GUYS HAVE AN OPTION. You can watch the games delayed at your own will with VCR's and TiVo's...Us fans who are at home at 4:00, we don't have the option of turning on the Laker game, the same way you have the option of VCR's and TiVo's...That is where the selfishness steps in. The only reason KCal changed the system and started delaying the games was because Laker fans like you complained that they couldn't watch the games due to their work scheduele. On top of that, I came up with a resolution for those who have work AND can't operate VCR's or TiVo's...REMOVE THE PROGRAM BLOCK. There is no logical argument for that...
thedude1977
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject:

Now_I_Know wrote:
thedude1977 wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
twentyfootlayup wrote:
after 30 years of watching Laker basketball, I am finding it a little difficult to believe this is even a topic, they are delayed for good reason and if this petition is passed, i will start a new one to bring back the tape delay ... i think kcal is smart enough to realize that starting the game when 3/4 of laker fans are still at work or are sitting on one of our lovely freeways (err... parking lots) would be idiotic ..

You are selfish...Games are MEANT to be watched live. Watching games is a convenience. If you want the extra convenience of watching it AFTER it took place, get a damn TiVo or VCR...On top of that, I also pointed out that AT LEAST if they want to televise it at 5:30 for people at work, they can REMOVE the program block in Southern California for people who ARE NOT in work and have League Pass...Do you get it yet, or do you want to continue making selfish remarks with no actual basis?

Okay, I don't know what definition of selfish you're using, but since when is it defined as 'being one of the majority'? See, MOST people can't watch it live, if they could KCAL would broadcast it then. They are running a business, not a fan-based meritocracy.
As far as the block on NBA Leaguepass is concerned, have you considered contacting them instead of blasting posters who have nothing to do with it?
FYI a minority of people demanding to be catered to at the expense of the majority is a more 'definitive' example of 'selfish.'

YOU GUYS HAVE AN OPTION. You can watch the games delayed at your own will with VCR's and TiVo's...Us fans who are at home at 4:00, we don't have the option of turning on the Laker game, the same way you have the option of VCR's and TiVo's...That is where the selfishness steps in. The only reason KCal changed the system and started delaying the games was because Laker fans like you complained that they couldn't watch the games due to their work scheduele. On top of that, I came up with a resolution for those who have work AND can't operate VCR's or TiVo's...REMOVE THE PROGRAM BLOCK. There is no logical argument for that...

I don't remember a time when KCAL didn't tape-delay games. But if there was such a time and they changes their policy it's presumably because it was in their financial interest to do so. That is why your constant pointing out of the VCR/TIVO option is irrelevent. I didn't complain to KCAL. I didn't have to. KCAL wants my business and they accomodated me.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that people complained to them to change their broadcasting practices - can you provide a source?

And you have an option as well - wait for the game to start on tape delay. Or you can listen to it on the radio.
You have yet to explain why a dramatic minority of fans should dictate what KCAL does, or how that it isn't selfish for you to want to inconvenience the MAJORITY of fans.

I already told you the reason they have the program block - it makes them more money. If they didn't have it you'd be watching the League Pass and KCAL wouldn't be able to advertise at you. It's that simple.

KCAL does not exist to accomodate you - it exists to sell advertisers time to try to sell you stuff. You're just going to have to deal with it.
OscarWang
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject:

tape delay sucks... it makes you just not want to watch it...
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: LAKER FANS! Step in here...Do you get angry?

Now_I_Know wrote:

League Pass DOESN'T show the game delayed, they show it live, but that channel is blocked to all LA residents! KCal 9 controls that block! Every point I've made has been logical...

Trying to get signatures on a petition to present to KCAL, who spends large sums of money to cover the Lakers, for eliminating tape delays is highly illogical. They spend the money, they control the broadcasts.
Now_I_Know
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject:

thedude1977 wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
thedude1977 wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
twentyfootlayup wrote:

I don't remember a time when KCAL didn't tape-delay games. But if there was such a time and they changes their policy it's presumably because it was in their financial interest to do so. That is why your constant pointing out of the VCR/TIVO option is irrelevent. I didn't complain to KCAL. I didn't have to. KCAL wants my business and they accomodated me.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that people complained to them to change their broadcasting practices - can you provide a source?

And you have an option as well - wait for the game to start on tape delay. Or you can listen to it on the radio.
You have yet to explain why a dramatic minority of fans should dictate what KCAL does, or how that it isn't selfish for you to want to inconvenience the MAJORITY of fans.

You don't remember a time? Well guess what, there WAS a time. It was only a year or so back when they started delaying the games again. And yes, I can provide a source for everything I have said...

http://lakerstalk.net/CS/forums/6338/ShowPost.aspx

Watching the game delayed is not an option for me. No logical point whatsoever in watching a decided game, imo of course. I do listen to it on radio, but feel like that is unfair, especially when I have to listen to 3 games in a row instead of watching them! It is selfish to want a delay for EVERYONE, just because you're too lazy to go out and get a TiVo, or if you can't afford a TiVo, a VCR. If I had an option to watch the game live with a TiVo, best believe I woulda' had one a longggg time ago.

thedude1977 wrote:

I already told you the reason they have the program block - it makes them more money. If they didn't have it you'd be watching the League Pass and KCAL wouldn't be able to advertise at you. It's that simple.

KCAL does not exist to accomodate you - it exists to sell advertisers time to try to sell you stuff. You're just going to have to deal with it.

LMAO!...And you don't find that selfish? I don't watch the game on KCal anyways...They probably do make more with program block though, but have you ever heard of a thing called customer satisfaction? I happen to think that's a very important thing, especially when you're already running a multi-billion dollar television station...It's quite shocking how you don't see any selfishness/greediness involved.
Now_I_Know
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: LAKER FANS! Step in here...Do you get angry?

venturalakersfan wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:

League Pass DOESN'T show the game delayed, they show it live, but that channel is blocked to all LA residents! KCal 9 controls that block! Every point I've made has been logical...

Trying to get signatures on a petition to present to KCAL, who spends large sums of money to cover the Lakers, for eliminating tape delays is highly illogical. They spend the money, they control the broadcasts.

Hey, it's worth a try. Who knows, it CAN make a difference. Maybe they wont eliminate tape-delay completely, but maybe they'll take it into consideration and delay less games next year, or make an effort to have the program block removed...You never know what can happen. Remember, the original reason they started the delay was because of complaints...
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: LAKER FANS! Step in here...Do you get angry?

Now_I_Know wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:

Hey, it's worth a try. Who knows, it CAN make a difference. Maybe they wont eliminate tape-delay completely, but maybe they'll take it into consideration and delay less games next year, or make an effort to have the program block removed...You never know what can happen. Remember, the original reason they started the delay was because of complaints...

Those complaints were not only coming from viewers, they were coming from advertisers. In other words, it was coming from all of the money.

Sure, you feel inconvenienced by not being able to watch the game live because you happen to be home at 4:30, but consider that you represent a very very small minority in LA.

The only thing your petition will draw is laughter. Even if you get signatures from everyone at LG, CL, LT, etc., combined, that represents such an insignificant portion of the Laker fans who tune into KCAL that it wouldn't get past an intern, if it even got that far.

As for removing the block from league pass, you are in an even smaller minority when compared to the number of subscribers.

Just thought I'd give you a dose of reality there.
thedude1977
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject:

Now_I_Know wrote:
thedude1977 wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
thedude1977 wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
twentyfootlayup wrote:

You don't remember a time? Well guess what, there WAS a time. It was only a year or so back when they started delaying the games again. And yes, I can provide a source for everything I have said...

Watching the game delayed is not an option for me. No logical point whatsoever in watching a decided game, imo of course. I do listen to it on radio, but feel like that is unfair, especially when I have to listen to 3 games in a row instead of watching them! It is selfish to want a delay for EVERYONE, just because you're too lazy to go out and get a TiVo, or if you can't afford a TiVo, a VCR. If I had an option to watch the game live with a TiVo, best believe I woulda' had one a longggg time ago.

thedude1977 wrote:

LMAO!...And you don't find that selfish? I don't watch the game on KCal anyways...They probably do make more with program block though, but have you ever heard of a thing called customer satisfaction? I happen to think that's a very important thing, especially when you're already running a multi-billion dollar television station...It's quite shocking how you don't see any selfishness/greediness involved.

??? This is getting ridiculous. KCALs current policy is the one consistent with 'customer satisfaction.' See, they are satisfying a MAJORITY of their customers by allowing a MAJORITY of their customers to see the game at a time that is convenient to them. Why are you the only person they should cater to? If the game was being broadcast live at 2 in the morning (or whatever time is least convenient for you), should they air it then? Somewhere out there is a person that would like to watch it then. So ultimately the question is why on God's green earth would they cater to a MINORITY of their viewers thereby INCREASING the amount of customer dissatisfaction?

And in another post you chastised me for being to 'lazy' to buy a TIVO or other DVR. ??? I have a DVR, it comes with my cable. I watch the game delayed every time. So I know - from experience - that this is not a big deal. You are complaining over nothing, and being sarcastic without cause.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Re: LAKER FANS! Step in here...Do you get angry?

bounty wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
mrdectown wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
Does tape-delay ruin Laker games for you like it does for me?...If you'd like the games to be shown live, check out this petition. Pass it around to any Laker fan you know...Please help me end this madness!

http://new.petitiononline.com/Sccit818/petition.html

I live in atlanta so theres never any delay for me, but i signed it anyway.

How is that fair? Fans in Atlanta can see the game live, yet Los Angeles residents have to suffer through tape-delays. There DEFINITELY needs to be some sort of change...

Yea, but imagine suffereing through living in atlanta.

Are you aware of the fact that you have an attitude problem? You're selfish, inconsiderate, and insensitive as well! Instead of carrying on about how good you have it why don't you just sign the man's pettition?

bounty you are something else!

Last edited by THE_SHOES on Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ShadyG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject:

Just to chime in here, viewers who tape or otherwise record games to watch later are useless to advertisers. They skip commercials. Money is made from live viewers. That is why KCAL (and FSN) would lose a lot of ad revenue by showing the game at 4:00, even if everyone who would have watched it delayed records it to watch later.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LakersRGolden
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject:

Buy an F'n satellite dish, and you can watch the live feed from the east coast. You don't even have to watch comercials.
re4ee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject:

Now_I_Know wrote:
Watching the game delayed is not an option for me.
Sure it is, you have the same options as everybody else. I watch the delayed b'casts and have absolutely no problem avoiding knowing the score beforehand. If all of your friends, family and acquaintances are too inconsiderate to not spoil it for you, you have much more serious problems than delayed BBall b'casts.

Not an option?!? Absurd! It is you who refuses to avoid knowing the outcome, I'd bet you are just too curious, or stubborn, to even try.

Last edited by re4ee on Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Now_I_Know
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject:

thedude1977 wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
thedude1977 wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
thedude1977 wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
twentyfootlayup wrote:

thedude1977 wrote:

??? This is getting ridiculous. KCALs current policy is the one consistent with 'customer satisfaction.' See, they are satisfying a MAJORITY of their customers by allowing a MAJORITY of their customers to see the game at a time that is convenient to them. Why are you the only person they should cater to? If the game was being broadcast live at 2 in the morning (or whatever time is least convenient for you), should they air it then? Somewhere out there is a person that would like to watch it then. So ultimately the question is why on God's green earth would they cater to a MINORITY of their viewers thereby INCREASING the amount of customer dissatisfaction?

And in another post you chastised me for being to 'lazy' to buy a TIVO or other DVR. ??? I have a DVR, it comes with my cable. I watch the game delayed every time. So I know - from experience - that this is not a big deal. You are complaining over nothing, and being sarcastic without cause.

Well. How would you feel if you DIDN'T have work at 4:00 PM every day this week, and there are 3 Laker games, but you can't watch ANY of them live...I bet you wouldn't be too happy if you were able to, but couldn't watch your Lakers live. How is this fair? Why can't I follow my team as their playing? Honestly, even if I WAS at work, I still would rather see the second half or even the last 5 minutes than some whackass tape-delay of a decided game. On top of that, they re-play the game AGAIN at 1:00 AM. I will NEVER understand how someone can prefer tape-delay over live coverage...Especially with all the other options people have to see it delayed at their own will if they really wanted to...
Now_I_Know
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject:

LakersRGolden wrote:
Buy an F'n satellite dish, and you can watch the live feed from the east coast. You don't even have to watch comercials.

LOLLLL. Are you kidding me? We've been discussing a program block from the east coast feed for the last 3 pages. On top of that, the program block is mentioned in the petition as well...
Now_I_Know
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject:

[quote="re4ee"]
Now_I_Know wrote:
Quote:
Sure it is, you have the same options as everybody else. I watch the delayed b'casts and have absolutely no problem avoiding knowing the score beforehand. If all of your friends, family and acquaintances are too inconsiderate to not spoil it for you, you have much more serious problems than delayed BBall b'casts.

Not an option?!? Absurd! It is you who refuses to avoid knowing the outcome, I'd bet you are just too curious, or stubborn, to even try.

You're completely missing the point. It is no fun watching a decided game!!! What's the point of watching when you can flip the channel to find out the Lakers are up by 30, or down by 30. I can't "pretend" it's live, the game completely loses it's value...You mean to tell me you sit there and it feels exactly the same? Do you cheer them on as they're playing for plays that took place an hour and half before? It's just not the same...AT ALL.
thedude1977
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject:

Now_I_Know wrote:
thedude1977 wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
thedude1977 wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
thedude1977 wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
twentyfootlayup wrote:

thedude1977 wrote:

Well. How would you feel if you DIDN'T have work at 4:00 PM every day this week, and there are 3 Laker games, but you can't watch ANY of them live...I bet you wouldn't be too happy if you were able to, but couldn't watch your Lakers live. How is this fair? Why can't I follow my team as their playing? Honestly, even if I WAS at work, I still would rather see the second half or even the last 5 minutes than some whackass tape-delay of a decided game. On top of that, they re-play the game AGAIN at 1:00 AM. I will NEVER understand how someone can prefer tape-delay over live coverage...Especially with all the other options people have to see it delayed at their own will if they really wanted to...

Man, you love making assumptions, don't you? I work past 4 pm THIS year, but I didn't during many seasons past when the game was tape-delayed. How did I feel when the game was going on and I didn't get to watch it for an hour or so? Just fine! I did something else for a little while.

I never said that I prefer a tape-delayed game. All that I did was explain to you why it exists since you have taken every opportunity to portray it as 'selfish' or 'illogical' when in fact it is neither of those things. You want to see the game live, fine, we get it. As another poster mentioned you can go buy a satellite dish and watch it live. you seem to think that the added expense of a DVR is a justifiable expense when put on other people, so I'm sure you don't mind spending some cash to get what you want. I mean, that's what this is all about, right?

When KCAL went to the live broadcasts, viewership decreased. That means LESS people watched the game live than watch it delayed. It's that simple.
thedude1977
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject:

Now_I_Know wrote:
LakersRGolden wrote:

LOLLLL. Are you kidding me? We've been discussing a program block from the east coast feed for the last 3 pages. On top of that, the program block is mentioned in the petition as well...

You can watch it on the local channels on the east coast. Other teams have their games broadcast too, you know.
thedude1977
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject:

[quote="Now_I_Know"]
re4ee wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
Quote:

You're completely missing the point. It is no fun watching a decided game!!! What's the point of watching when you can flip the channel to find out the Lakers are up by 30, or down by 30. I can't "pretend" it's live, the game completely loses it's value...You mean to tell me you sit there and it feels exactly the same? Do you cheer them on as they're playing for plays that took place an hour and half before? It's just not the same...AT ALL.

Yes, it feels the same, because I am able to utilize the self-control not to ruin the game for myself by flipping the channel.

Most adults are able to do this. The fact that your personal happiness doesn't dictate the concerns of KCAL or the millions of other fans who don't agree with you is the point . . . which you consistently ignore.
FloppyDiskz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject:

Now_I_Know wrote:
LakersRGolden wrote:

Satellite Dish is NOT NBA League Pass. You can buy a Satellite dish to get signals from east coast cable broadcasters. Are you that ignorant to think that the East Coast feed is program blocked?

re4ee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject:

Now_I_Know wrote:
re4ee wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:

I understand your point completely! You have no self-control, you just HAVE to know the score, because of some obsession of being the first to post the final score! There is absolutely no reason why you can't avoid channel surfing, and web surfing, while watching the delayed game. I KNOW it can be done, because I do it with each and every delayed game. I get to the end of the tape-delayed b'cast without knowing the final score until the end of the b'cast.

As the bolded ?'s above.... Absolutely! I don't even consider whether it's LIVE or MEMOREX! It's fresh to me, because I can control what information I access for whatever period of time it takes..

The Dec. 25th game against the Heat, I recorded it on my DVR because I was at my in-laws', I watched the first half after I got home, but it was late, and I had to go to bed. So I got up the 26th and watched the 2nd half ... I never knew the final score, or even who won the game, until I saw it played back. So you can't tell ME that it's impossible, because Iknow, first hand, that it is INDEED possible!
Now_I_Know
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject:

thedude1977 wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
thedude1977 wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
thedude1977 wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
thedude1977 wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
twentyfootlayup wrote:

thedude1977 wrote:

Man, you love making assumptions, don't you? I work past 4 pm THIS year, but I didn't during many seasons past when the game was tape-delayed. How did I feel when the game was going on and I didn't get to watch it for an hour or so? Just fine! I did something else for a little while.

I never said that I prefer a tape-delayed game. All that I did was explain to you why it exists since you have taken every opportunity to portray it as 'selfish' or 'illogical' when in fact it is neither of those things. You want to see the game live, fine, we get it. As another poster mentioned you can go buy a satellite dish and watch it live. you seem to think that the added expense of a DVR is a justifiable expense when put on other people, so I'm sure you don't mind spending some cash to get what you want. I mean, that's what this is all about, right?

When KCAL went to the live broadcasts, viewership decreased. That means LESS people watched the game live than watch it delayed. It's that simple.

Best believe that if I could get my hands on a satelite that shows the live feed of it, I woulda' had it by now...That's why I'm not only unsatisfied with the delays, but the program blocking as well...The petition is for fans who want to and don't have a way to see the game live due to KCals ratings...That, in my opinion, is selfish. If they got better ratings at 4;00, you think they would show the games live?...Hell yea they would!...If they don't care about customer satisfaction, especially when dealing with such a huge fan-base that has already made them millions, that is selfish...I bet if you question EVERY Laker fan in So Cal and ask them whether they'd like games to be shown live or delayed, I bet the vast MAJORITY will say live...You complaining 9-5ers ruined it for everyone else! How is that not selfish?
Now_I_Know
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject:

thedude1977 wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
LakersRGolden wrote:

You can watch it on the local channels on the east coast. Other teams have their games broadcast too, you know.

I have DirecTV. They get the East Coast broadcast, but it's program blocked. What's so hard to understand?
Now_I_Know
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject:

[quote="thedude1977"]
Now_I_Know wrote:
re4ee wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
Quote:

Yes, it feels the same, because I am able to utilize the self-control not to ruin the game for myself by flipping the channel.

Most adults are able to do this. The fact that your personal happiness doesn't dictate the concerns of KCAL or the millions of other fans who don't agree with you is the point . . . which you consistently ignore.

No, it feels the same to you because you don't have a subconscious mind that tells you, "wait, this game already happened, what's the point of rooting?"...See, you can easily fool your simple brain into going with it and acting like the game is still going on, when in reality, you're only fooling yourself...Would you watch the Super Bowl delayed? How 'bout the NBA Finals?...If you answer yes, then you are the mass MINORITY.
re4ee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject:

Now_I_Know wrote:

Best believe that if I could get my hands on a satelite that shows the live feed of it, I woulda' had it by now...That's why I'm not only unsatisfied with the delays, but the program blocking as well...The petition is for fans who want to and don't have a way to see the game live due to KCals ratings...That, in my opinion, is selfish. If they got better ratings at 4;00, you think they would show the games live?...Hell yea they would!...If they don't care about customer satisfaction, especially when dealing with such a huge fan-base that has already made them millions, that is selfish...I bet if you question EVERY Laker fan in So Cal and ask them whether they'd like games to be shown live or delayed, I bet the vast MAJORITY will say live...You complaining 9-5ers ruined it for everyone else! How is that not selfish?
You posted an article that contradicts your claim. If customer feedback were as you claim here, they never would have instituted the delay in the first place. In FACT, the exact opposite is true, which the article YOU cited, supports.
Now_I_Know
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject:

FloppyDiskz wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
LakersRGolden wrote:

Satellite Dish is NOT NBA League Pass. You can buy a Satellite dish to get signals from east coast cable broadcasters. Are you that ignorant to think that the East Coast feed is program blocked?

How much do these satellite dish's cost? I have DirecTV, which IS a satellite...Can I get a satellite dish with east coast feed for an affordable price?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5
Jump to: