How about Randle, Hill and #2/27 for Cousins and #6

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SOLakerFan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:02 pm    Post subject: How about Randle, Hill and #2/27 for Cousins and #6

The Lakers may need to sweeten the trade more to get the Kings to bite. But if we made this trade, drafted Winslow and signed Love, our roster would look like:

Clarkson
Bryant
Winslow
Love
Cousins

Then in 2017 we add Durant!
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:06 pm    Post subject:

Don't know if that works salary wise - but assuming it does.

At first glance - I'd say no.

But a very interesting proposal, especially if you could draft someone like Muiday at number 6. Although Winslow is also a good pick at 6.

Come out of the draft with the most athletic PG prospect and a proven all star C in his prime, it's a hard thing to say no to, but I still would resist. I'd like to see what Randle can do healthy before I trade him. If Randle is a 15/9 or better guy, it would be a trade I'd not want to make. He has potential, and it's early to give up on him. His value also is a lot less than what it would be a year or two from now, when he may prove himself to be good.

BTW I wouldn't want Cousins/Love. That's 35-40 M tied into 2 bigs that won't defend or match up well with elite teams. Cousins needs a mobile 4 man that can defend and take on the tougher more athletic big man assignments. Cousins/Love is nice on O, horrible on D, IMO.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: