Steph Curry is sending a Finals jersey to Drazen Petrovic's mom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tark the Shark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:18 am    Post subject: Steph Curry is sending a Finals jersey to Drazen Petrovic's mom

Nice gesture

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25223557/steph-curry-is-sending-a-finals-jersey-to-drazen-petrovics-mom?FTAG=YHF7e3228e
cathy78
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:41 am    Post subject:

oh, that's where his good shooting is coming from...
mirak
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:58 am    Post subject:

He's a good dude. I wish he was a Laker.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:22 pm    Post subject:

mirak wrote:
He's a good dude. I wish he was a Laker.

+1,000

My teams in order

1) Lakers
2) San Antonio
3) Golden State

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
thehotsung8701A
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:41 pm    Post subject:

Who care about some dude than Curry. He an overrate spoil arrogant entitled little brat. He only good cause his dad was a basketball player and he got to watch games with front row seat as a little child and had gifted DNA in his system thanks to his dad. He nothing special.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:04 pm    Post subject:

^^^^^^ SMH

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
thehotsung8701A
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:19 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
^^^^^^ SMH

You do realize I am right though. Anyone who has the opportunity like Curry and have a NBA dad to take them to the game would be just as good. Opportunity is what important in this context. Most people don't have this chance.

I don't want Curry or Durant on any Lakers team. Soft mental midget with a non winning attitude is not what the Lakers need. Neither Curry or Durant have game winning mentality and a killer instinct.

Curry got shut down by Delly until Delly went to the hospital. Curry didn't even win Final MVP. It not like he was up against Shaq, freaking Iggy won MVP.

It not that the Lakers don't deserve Curry or Durant, it that neither of those goon are good enough to wear the purple n gold.
akgolf
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:42 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
^^^^^^ SMH
I thought he was kidding!
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:01 pm    Post subject:

Lakersfan98 wrote:
Who care about some dude than Curry. He an overrate spoil arrogant entitled little brat. He only good cause his dad was a basketball player and he got to watch games with front row seat as a little child and had gifted DNA in his system thanks to his dad. He nothing special.

How are Jordan's, Worthy's. and Magic Johnson's kids doing in the NBA?

Maybe you should realize how much work they put into it before commenting.

https://lakersdraft.substack.com/

I am not an economic advisor nor do I advise economic strategies or plans.
AY2043
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:32 pm    Post subject:

Lakersfan98 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
^^^^^^ SMH

You do realize I am right though. Anyone who has the opportunity like Curry and have a NBA dad to take them to the game would be just as good. Opportunity is what important in this context. Most people don't have this chance.

I don't want Curry or Durant on any Lakers team. Soft mental midget with a non winning attitude is not what the Lakers need. Neither Curry or Durant have game winning mentality and a killer instinct.

Curry got shut down by Delly until Delly went to the hospital. Curry didn't even win Final MVP. It not like he was up against Shaq, freaking Iggy won MVP.

It not that the Lakers don't deserve Curry or Durant, it that neither of those goon are good enough to wear the purple n gold.

Oh lawd. How come the NBA isn't solely made up of kids of former NBA players? And I'm assuming that you feel similarly about Kobe as you do about Steph?

And let's forget the fact that Steph is a slight, undersized guy that lacks athleticism and doesn't exactly look like your prototypical NBA player. He's basically a self-made guy and IMO one of the more relateable players in the NBA. Your typical 6'1 un-athletic wannabe basketball player can't exactly fantasize about being LeBron, because he will never be 6'8 270 with other-worldly athleticism. But they can aspire to do Steph-like things on the court if they work on their handle and jumper. That's why he's so popular.

So to summarize, I just wanted to say I whole-heartedly disagree with your post, no disrespect.
thehotsung8701A
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:49 pm    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:
Lakersfan98 wrote:

How are Jordan's, Worthy's. and Magic Johnson's kids doing in the NBA?

Maybe you should realize how much work they put into it before commenting.
'

Putting work in something that is consider fun or most people hobbies? I like to see these so call "hard worker" live a normal pedestrian life. Curry never had to work hard a day in his life. Like most sport players, he probably get passes even if his grade were falling. That the way society treat sport players. Always giving them special treatment. LG is no different.
akgolf
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:50 pm    Post subject:

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:27 pm    Post subject:

Lakersfan98 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
^^^^^^ SMH

No, I don't realize you're right. In fact I believe you're 180 degrees out.

Going to games won't make you a good shooter. Being the child of a athlete does not a athlete make.

Both players have winning attitudes, they put in the work. I'd take either player on the Lakers

Curry had a bad game against Delle. Delle had all bad games after.

I thought Curry should have gotten the MVP but was not surprised Iggy got it. He played both ends of the court and was very instrumental in winning the Larry O'Brien.

I don't agree with neither Curry or Durant deserve to wear P&G and both are definitely good enough to play for the Lakers.

Last edited by jodeke on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gwyn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:42 pm    Post subject:

Good on Curry.

I loved watching Drazen play. Truly tragic time in the NBA when we lost Reggie and Drazen.

God bless Kobe Bean Bryant and Gianna Maria Onore Bryant.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:53 pm    Post subject:

Lakersfan98 wrote:

You know they can say the same thing about one Kobe Bean Bryant, ya know.....
thehotsung8701A
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:55 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Lakersfan98 wrote:

You know they can say the same thing about one Kobe Bean Bryant, ya know.....

Yes but if you compare Kobe Bryant first final versus Curry it not even within the same stratosphere. Kobe took over when Shaq was foul out while the Warriors made a run when Curry was sitting down. The Warriors started to lose the lead when Iggy was sitting down.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:08 pm    Post subject:

Talent often run through families. Everyone in my fam is a musician. So what?

OH RIGHT you also made that crazy, non sensical post about OKC

Moving on, good for Steph. He's seems like a good bro...
thehotsung8701A
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:47 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Talent often run through families. Everyone in my fam is a musician. So what?

OH RIGHT you also made that crazy, non sensical post about OKC

Moving on, good for Steph. He's seems like a good bro...

My post about OKC has been consistent since 08. It just sometime I take a long hiatus from LG when nothing new is around so that why people tend to forget about me. I like to see Curry be consistent in the final
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:30 pm    Post subject:

akgolf wrote:
jodeke wrote:
^^^^^^ SMH

I thought he was trying to be sarcastic, but then he doubled down on his nonsense.
thehotsung8701A
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:53 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
akgolf wrote:
jodeke wrote:
^^^^^^ SMH

I thought he was trying to be sarcastic, but then he doubled down on his nonsense.

You guys should all know me by now. It made not make sense to most people but I'm always serious about what I post.

I have 0 respect for Curry or his game and would cringe if he ever wore purple and gold. But that just me, I'm not the Lakers GM so yall should be fine.
anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:32 am    Post subject:

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:37 am    Post subject:

Wow there are people who actually don't like chef curry? Takes all kinds I guess. By all accounts he's a good dude
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LakerChampionTradition
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:57 am    Post subject:

Lakersfan98 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
^^^^^^ SMH

Dude what is your ranting all about?
vkewalra
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 am    Post subject:

Lakersfan98 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
^^^^^^ SMH

Uhhhh... thank goodness you aren't running the team and nobody realizes you're right. Do you know how many all-star NBA players have had sons? Do you know how many of those sons got to go to regular season and all-star games? How many of them made it to the NBA? How many are/were as good as Curry? I don't think there are any all-stars whose father's were all-stars (Del was just in the 3pt contest). As far as 2nd generation players, he is likely the 2nd best behind Kobe, followed by Love, Klay, and Mike Bibby (yeah it's not a long list). 2nd generation NBA players

"Delly" got away with murder throughout the playoffs. There were a number of times during the Bulls series he should have gotten ejected for trying to injure guys.
vkewalra
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:39 am    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
akgolf wrote:
jodeke wrote:
^^^^^^ SMH

Look up his other posts, it fits in.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: