OFFICIAL D'ANGELO RUSSELL (2yr, $37M, pg. 2749)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2354, 2355, 2356 ... 2871, 2872, 2873  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vdogg11
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject:

Fastbreak32 wrote:
pmacla wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
If he and Swaggy can squash the beef then so could Ball and him.

On a side note I'm sure Russ is just thinking he would not be our PG of we draft Ball.

he was probably liking the compliment the original tweeter was giving him not realizing the Ball part was even there

I was also wondering if the "like" had more to do with the compliment related to his game than with the supposed conflict people are jumping on.

exactly. who's to say he wasn't just appreciating a fan?
saetarubia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject:

He retweets compliments. I don't stalk to that level so haven't checked his likes. No big deal. He gets a lot of snitch and hateful comments so natural for him to appreciate compliments. Has nothing to do with Lonzo as his previous tweets show.
saetarubia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:57 pm    Post subject:

Magic on DLo from 9:10

Iron Mamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:10 pm    Post subject:

People on twitter tweeting and retweeting looking to hate need to get a life.

Seriously how sensitive these sad people are.
Truck Turner
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:20 pm    Post subject:

saetarubia wrote:

Glad he sees the talent in D'Lo and Randle and that he seems to be willing to be patient and allow them time to improve and develop.
LakerDYnasty72
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:34 pm    Post subject:

saetarubia wrote:
He retweets compliments. I don't stalk to that level so haven't checked his likes. No big deal. He gets a lot of snitch and hateful comments so natural for him to appreciate compliments. Has nothing to do with Lonzo as his previous tweets show.

After the grief he caused himself with the Young situation, would this kid really want to risk alienating a person who could very likely be his team mate? He's a sharp kid, I think your explanation makes a lot of sense.

If that wasn't the case he'll be offering his own explanations if Ball becomes a Laker. The media will make sure of that.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:38 pm    Post subject:

LakerDYnasty72 wrote:
saetarubia wrote:

After the grief he caused himself with the Young situation, would this kid really want to risk alienating a person who could very likely be his team mate? He's a sharp kid, I think your explanation makes a lot of sense.

If that wasn't the case he'll be offering his own explanations if Ball becomes a Laker. The media will make sure of that.

You remember Larry Nance's choice tweets about Kobe? Now he is beloved. This is nothing.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:55 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
LakerDYnasty72 wrote:
saetarubia wrote:

You remember Larry Nance's choice tweets about Kobe? Now he is beloved. This is nothing.

Larry actually sent Kobe a message of apology, just the type of guy he is. DLO I dont believe has to apologize for liking a tweet though.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:02 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
LakerDYnasty72 wrote:
saetarubia wrote:

Not a big deal, does show immaturity and poor judgment though.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject:

Iron Mamba wrote:
People on twitter tweeting and retweeting looking to hate need to get a life.

Seriously how sensitive these sad people are.

Twitter. The new Reddit.
fiendishoc
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Kristaps could expose Melo's affairs on Snapchat and everyone would take his side
justsomelakerfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
LakerDYnasty72 wrote:
saetarubia wrote:

Larry actually sent Kobe a message of apology, just the type of guy he is. DLO I dont believe has to apologize for liking a tweet though.

"Dear Mr. Ball..."
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject:

justsomelakerfan wrote:
epak wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
LakerDYnasty72 wrote:
saetarubia wrote:

"Dear Mr. Ball..."

"Thank you, sir"
nash
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:52 am    Post subject:

fiendishoc wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_LteGUVoAAZqU5.jpg

Kristaps could expose Melo's affairs on Snapchat and everyone would take his side

I'm happy to see that 'nobody loves Dlo' posts aren't polluting Ingram's thread anymore.

By the way, I don't get all the drama about a tweet. Sometimes I think ingenuity makes Russell look bad, he needs someone to tell him what is fine and what is not because he seems to forget he is a public figure and just like all of them he is a big target.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:18 am    Post subject:

epak wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
LakerDYnasty72 wrote:
saetarubia wrote:

You should have seen Lakers Twitter once they found out Nance tweeted that. There were plenty of "cut his arse" comments coming around. Look at Nance now. Point is, this is nothing.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:19 am    Post subject:

nash wrote:
fiendishoc wrote:

I'm happy to see that 'nobody loves Dlo' posts aren't polluting Ingram's thread anymore.

By the way, I don't get all the drama about a tweet. Sometimes I think ingenuity makes Russell look bad, he needs someone to tell him what is fine and what is not because he seems to forget he is a public figure and just like all of them he is a big target.

"Polluting?" Come on. Don't start another tire fire in here.
anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:53 am    Post subject:

sry guise my posts do be garbage

fiendishoc
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:26 am    Post subject:

nash wrote:
fiendishoc wrote:

Don't worry, no one is in any danger of catching your record of unnecessarily bringing up DLO in Ingram's thread.
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:36 am    Post subject:

anpherknee wrote:

I watched Get Out for the first time the other night and in the begininng they play the song you used for your Julius video and all I could hear was "He be dribblin" lol lol
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:40 am    Post subject:

fiendishoc wrote:
nash wrote:
fiendishoc wrote:

Don't worry, no one is in any danger of catching your record of unnecessarily bringing up DLO in Ingram's thread.

Undisputed "who me, what'd I say?" champ.
justsomelakerfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:12 am    Post subject:

saetarubia wrote:

I think this is really promising to hear for us fans who are unsure how the front office values DLO. There's so many ways to consider Magic saying "we want D'Angelo to improve as a leader" more than anything else he does. I think this might reflect that the org is in on him as a talent, and they're holding him to improve to this standard because they see that he can.
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:46 am    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
anpherknee wrote:

I watched Get Out for the first time the other night and in the begininng they play the song you used for your Julius video and all I could hear was "He be dribblin" lol lol

lmao same
I also heard Redbone on the radio and only thought if Anph's vid
anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:52 am    Post subject:

tox wrote:
pmacla wrote:
anpherknee wrote:

lmao same
I also heard Redbone on the radio and only thought if Anph's vid

ayyyyy 🔥🔥🔥

also sorry yall cant experience the full greatness of the original anymore #sadfaceemoticonwouldgoherebutitwontshrinksoicantuseitproperly
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:10 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
epak wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
LakerDYnasty72 wrote:
saetarubia wrote:

You should have seen Lakers Twitter once they found out Nance tweeted that. There were plenty of "cut his arse" comments coming around. Look at Nance now. Point is, this is nothing.

Yep. Pretty moronic display imo.
A tweet by a kid many moons ago made the fans wanna cut a player? When did the public get so sensitive?
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:45 am    Post subject:

epak wrote:

Yep. Pretty moronic display imo.
A tweet by a kid many moons ago made the fans wanna cut a player? When did the public get so sensitive?

mention a trade here involving Dlo and half the board has a stroke
just the nature of fans today
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2354, 2355, 2356 ... 2871, 2872, 2873  Next
Page 2355 of 2873
Jump to: