OFFICIAL GARY LANCE JR THREAD - traded :(
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130 ... 219, 220, 221  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:15 am    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:

How about...Frequency Vibrations?

Oh God Spike Lee, what were you on?

pio2u wrote:
I really like the chemistry that Larry & Tarik are developing.

CRUSH BROTHERS INC.

!...
justsomelakerfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:48 am    Post subject:

bonkers wrote:
How much you guys think Gary Lance commands on the open market if he was a free agent next year?

I really don't want to think about it. I read that the Spurs were really high on him in the draft and considered taking him with that late 1st round pick they had. Could you imagine Larry on the Spurs? I can.

DON'T LET HIM GOOOOOO
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:16 am    Post subject:

bonkers wrote:
How much you guys think Gary Lance commands on the open market if he was a free agent next year?

Probably a Solomon Hill type of deal.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:36 pm    Post subject:

Larry Nance Jr. in the Driver's Seat On the Court and with Crohn's

Larry Nance Jr. talks exclusively with NBCLA.com about dealing with Crohn's disease, video games and his relationship with Julius Randle

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/sports/Larry-Nance-Jr-talks-Crohns-Randle-Lakers-396346551.html
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:24 pm    Post subject:

I find myself anticipating Larry being put in games. Hes a fun guy to watch.
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject:

justsomelakerfan wrote:
bonkers wrote:

I really don't want to think about it. I read that the Spurs were really high on him in the draft and considered taking him with that late 1st round pick they had. Could you imagine Larry on the Spurs? I can.

DON'T LET HIM GOOOOOO

I read the same. Back in the 2015 offseason, when I read they wanted him, I became very optimistic about him, knowing nothing beyond that fact and his Draymond+ measurables.
Rivershow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm    Post subject:

tox wrote:
justsomelakerfan wrote:
bonkers wrote:

DON'T LET HIM GOOOOOO

I read the same. Back in the 2015 offseason, when I read they wanted him, I became very optimistic about him, knowing nothing beyond that fact and his Draymond+ measurables.

They had the chance to take him but took a guy who is now playing overseas. Thx Spurs
Rivershow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm    Post subject:

defense wrote:
I find myself anticipating Larry being put in games. Hes a fun guy to watch.

Same here.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:22 pm    Post subject:

tox wrote:
justsomelakerfan wrote:
bonkers wrote:

DON'T LET HIM GOOOOOO

I caught Wyoming's conference tourney before the NCAA tournament that season and was immediately impressed with Jr.
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:23 pm    Post subject:

Rivershow wrote:
tox wrote:
justsomelakerfan wrote:
bonkers wrote:

DON'T LET HIM GOOOOOO

They had the chance to take him but took a guy who is now playing overseas. Thx Spurs

Yeah, but it was an intentional draft'n'stash so they could have more flexibility to sign Aldridge. Can't complain too much on their end
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:23 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
tox wrote:
justsomelakerfan wrote:
bonkers wrote:

DON'T LET HIM GOOOOOO

I caught Wyoming's conference tourney before the NCAA tournament that season and was immediately impressed with Jr.

Great eye!
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:56 am    Post subject:

anpherknee wrote:
who changed the thread title

sssshhh
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:58 am    Post subject:

tox wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
tox wrote:
justsomelakerfan wrote:
bonkers wrote:

DON'T LET HIM GOOOOOO

Great eye!

there was a guy early on in the thread who said he had watched every single one of his games because it was his college and he said larry was gonna be a scrub
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:53 am    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
tox wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
tox wrote:
justsomelakerfan wrote:
bonkers wrote:

DON'T LET HIM GOOOOOO

Great eye!

there was a guy early on in the thread who said he had watched every single one of his games because it was his college and he said larry was gonna be a scrub
Yeah and dude hasn't been back on this thread since
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:57 am    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
tox wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
tox wrote:
justsomelakerfan wrote:
bonkers wrote:

DON'T LET HIM GOOOOOO

Great eye!

What was very obvious from watching that Wyoming team was that Nance can be a leader.
frenchbullcho
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:12 pm    Post subject:

Nance has been looking very frustrated lately at the refs, I'm very surprise to see that. Also, he and Ingram needs to rebound better, we getting owned on the boards.
driver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:33 pm    Post subject:

frenchbullcho wrote:
Nance has been looking very frustrated lately at the refs, I'm very surprise to see that. Also, he and Ingram needs to rebound better, we getting owned on the boards.

The defender verticality rule seems to not apply to him. It's evident by how he just keeps his hands up after a whistle and walks toward the ref as a protest.
AY2043
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:54 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
tox wrote:
justsomelakerfan wrote:
bonkers wrote:

DON'T LET HIM GOOOOOO

Same here. I watched them upset SDSU in the conference title game. I came away saying "damn, Larry Nance's kid is a player!" I wasn't totally thrilled when we drafted him because I didn't know if he was that good, but my stance on that changed fairly quickly
PICKnPOP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:21 am    Post subject:

frenchbullcho wrote:

His whole game seems off to me like something is bothering him. Not getting the same energy and intensity as before. He's Not rebounding and pushing either like we saw in summer league...none of those sweet outlast passes. He only played 15 mins tonight as well.

I have a theory but I'm going to watch a few more games before I come to any conclusions.
Afrosho
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:07 am    Post subject:

I just hope it's not a physical issue, like his knees bothering him again. But clearly he hasn't been the same player for the last three games.
AllorNothing
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:34 am    Post subject:

Maybe his chrons' flare-up.
Lakerpark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:50 am    Post subject:

Is Nance quick and agile enough to guard shooting guards out on the perimeter? I'm really bothered by all those three pointers guys like Tolliver were making on the Lakers. The Lakers need someone to lock down the hot hands.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:44 am    Post subject:

Lakerpark wrote:
Is Nance quick and agile enough to guard shooting guards out on the perimeter? I'm really bothered by all those three pointers guys like Tolliver were making on the Lakers. The Lakers need someone to lock down the hot hands.
Nope, he'll do his part but Larry is not the one for that assignment.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:42 am    Post subject:

I've been disappointed with Larry the last 3 games. But I totally expect him to pick it up.

I expect our whole team to pick it up tomorrow against GSW. Luke's former team, and nobody wants to get embarrassed by that juggernaut
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:52 pm    Post subject:

After a quiet game vs the Kings I'm sure that Larry will be looking to bounce back with an all-around game that has become his norm.

I'm expecting Larry Nance Jr & Tarik Black (Crush Brothers Inc.) to match GSW's effort and tenacity tomorrow.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130 ... 219, 220, 221  Next
Page 129 of 221
Jump to: