At least 37 tourists killed by terrorists at beach resort in Tunisia

View previous topic :: View next topic  
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:36 am    Post subject: At least 37 tourists killed by terrorists at beach resort in Tunisia

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33287978

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:39 am    Post subject:

was the gunman an Islamic Terrorist?

so sad RIP .....these people were on vacation
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:48 am    Post subject:

holy (bleep) it was a planned Islamic terrorist attack 3 separate places at the same time

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/jun/26/tunisia-beach-resort-attack-multiple-deaths-live-updates
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:51 am    Post subject:

LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:
holy (bleep) it was an Islamic terrorist attack 3 separate places at the same time

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/jun/26/tunisia-beach-resort-attack-multiple-deaths-live-updates

That makes sense. The islamists come from many countries and unite in the current hot conflicts. So a coordinated effort when they go home for a brief vacation would be pretty easy to pull off.
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:57 am    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:
holy (bleep) it was an Islamic terrorist attack 3 separate places at the same time

That makes sense. The islamists come from many countries and unite in the current hot conflicts. So a coordinated effort when they go home for a brief vacation would be pretty easy to pull off.

not sure if it suppose to make sense but it can happen. anyways

ISIS already claimed responsibility in Kuwait
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/26/islamic-state-claim-responsibility-deadly-blast-kuwait-city-mosque
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:58 am    Post subject:

they are saying Islamic State is linked to Tunisia and France
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:33 pm    Post subject:

Terrible tragedy. But it looks like ISIS is eating low hanging fruit. They have no long term viability IMO.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:42 pm    Post subject:

KobeBryantCliffordBrown wrote:
Terrible tragedy. But it looks like ISIS is eating low hanging fruit. They have no long term viability IMO.

Never underestimate a growing population still fervently clinging to archaic beliefs that are perplexingly both bizarre and violent.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:48 pm    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:

Never underestimate a growing population still fervently clinging to archaic beliefs that are perplexingly both bizarre and violent.

Especially when the World has such a disparate distribution in income. True. But it'll be some other iteration. Not ISIS that makes the next wave.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:15 pm    Post subject:

The French just like the British enslaved muslims for centuries and stole their resources and murdered massive amounts of innocents in those countries just like the USA imperialism in Iraq for the past what.. 13years???

The French enslaved and murdered tons of Tunisian peoples when they took control of their country

The History of French-Muslim Violence Began in the Streets of Algeria
http://time.com/3664161/france-algeria-muslim-violence/

Quote:
Though exact death tolls don’t exist, there are estimates that hundreds of thousands to more than a million Algerian Muslims died in the war, with tens of thousands of French military and civilians perishing in the conflict.

^^a war to remove the French who invaded their sovereign country.

If 9/11 was really committed by outside forces why haven't they done more? Timothy McVeigh blew up the Federal building with a rental truck and bags of fertilizer.. was he some (bleep) genius?

I was thinking today about how they say Osama wanted us to commit to a long drawn out war that would cost us trillions etc..Lmao that isn't what the mythical Osama wanted...Sigh that is what the military industrial complex and defense industry overlords/government handlers..owners wanted.

the purchases for weapons are filling some (bleep) bank accounts after all aren't they?
Buck32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:39 am    Post subject:

Bill Maher: "Islam is a religion of peace, there's a piece of you there, a piece of you here, a piece of you there ..."
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:28 pm    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:

Especially when the World has such a disparate distribution in income. True. But it'll be some other iteration. Not ISIS that makes the next wave.

Seems like the drones in the region spend more time targeting assets of other terrorist fronts, many in areas that aren't the current hotbeds. I agree, I don't think ISIS is what has the Pentagon and Admin(s) concerned.

Lemme edit this: It is a bit disconcerting that SEALS among other black ops get training in disconnecting nuclear bombs. That's not good... That's for a reason. Well, anyway...how bout them Lakers?

Last edited by non-player zealot on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:30 pm    Post subject:

I'd like to see what John would add to this today, if he weren't also killed by some sociopathic loser, but...

jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:48 pm    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:

I agree that the distribution of income is an issue but think it has little to do with this collection of cretins. Half these groups are being funded by some ME fat cats living off oil money, buying collections of Western of luxury cars and planning our demise all at once. It's a whole different brand of crazy. Bond villains brought to life.
focus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:15 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
rwongega wrote:

I agree that the distribution of income is an issue but think it has little to do with this collection of cretins. Half these groups are being funded by some ME fat cats living off oil money, buying collections of Western of luxury cars and planning our demise all at once. It's a whole different brand of crazy. Bond villains brought to life.

Is this seriously true and do we actually know the names of these people?
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:17 am    Post subject:

Quote:
they were telling the gunman ‘you’ll have to get past us and we’re Muslims’.

“He was the one who told them that the line of people they could see ahead of them were staff from the hotel,” Mrs Yeoman said.

“He said to this couple that they were telling the gunman ‘you’ll have to get past us and we’re Muslims’. Obviously I don’t know the exact words but that was pretty much what they were saying.

“They’d actually made a human barricade – ‘you’re not going to get past us, you’ll have to kill us.’"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/tunisia-hotel-attack-locals-form-human-shield-to-protect-hotel-from-gunman-seifeddine-rezgui-10350998.html
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:58 am    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
Quote:
they were telling the gunman ‘you’ll have to get past us and we’re Muslims’.

“He was the one who told them that the line of people they could see ahead of them were staff from the hotel,” Mrs Yeoman said.

“He said to this couple that they were telling the gunman ‘you’ll have to get past us and we’re Muslims’. Obviously I don’t know the exact words but that was pretty much what they were saying.

“They’d actually made a human barricade – ‘you’re not going to get past us, you’ll have to kill us.’"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/tunisia-hotel-attack-locals-form-human-shield-to-protect-hotel-from-gunman-seifeddine-rezgui-10350998.html
Amazing bravery.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:48 am    Post subject:

focus wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Is this seriously true and do we actually know the names of these people?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/04/us/zacarias-moussaoui-calls-saudi-princes-patrons-of-al-qaeda.html?_r=0

One of the 9/11 perpetrators was fingering a bunch of Saudi princes as the benefactors. Does he have an agenda? Probably. Does it make what he says untrue? I'd wager no with these (bleep).

Wikileaks had that connection years ago too. In any event, regardless of the money trail, associating class warfare with these bunch of animals is a disservice to actual class warfare. These mofo's for the most part are targeting other Muslims.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: