LG Has Become Way Too Hard To Keep Up With

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaoss128
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:44 pm    Post subject: LG Has Become Way Too Hard To Keep Up With

Maybe it's just me but I'm not a fan of everything getting merged or placed in these massive threads. There's currently 8 mega threads on the front page all more than 50 pages. I used to be able to get a lot of news from LG but I can't anymore because I don't have the time to sort through 20 pages. I'm not even sure what's worthy of a new thread anymore that won't get merged into a mega thread.

Obviously you can't please everyone and I may be in the minority but I thought I'd share my thoughts.
kaoss128
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:47 am    Post subject:

And now the 150 page thread with the poll on who the Lakers should take got merged with the 1200 page draft thread making it hard to keep up with anything. Was it really causing any harm having those two threads. You can't address a specific point a lot of times because it just gets lost in that massive thread. What would be ok to start a new thread on? Because anything draft related would fall under that giant draft thread.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:51 am    Post subject:

The two threads were about different things. The number 2 pick thread was about our number 2 pick and the other one was about the draft in general

I don't understand why they were merged. I agree with kaoss. please stop excessive merging
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:42 am    Post subject:

I'll bring it up with the mods.

I know we got complaints the other way about having two draft threads, although I didn't mind it.

I'd certainly like to see more variety in the lounge.
SuperboyReformed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:25 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
I'll bring it up with the mods.

I know we got complaints the other way about having two draft threads, although I didn't mind it.

I'd certainly like to see more variety in the lounge.

I strongly agree about all the over-merging and over-locking, etc. But I also remember the complaints before the changes. However, I'd rather have it like before with the complaints compared to now.

Also, regarding finding information, I wish we could have the old search back as well. No matter how advanced you use the google search, the old one was easier for finding things. but i also remember the server crashing a lot back then, too.

ultimately, i wish people wouldn't actually post things like "lock it" or "in before..." because without that, I think the old way was fine. i don't know why people care if there are redundant posts, or silly topics.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: