Prediction: Lakers lose to Hornets in OKC (Sat Feb 4th)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject:

ok ok...what's the final verdict?
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
msb212
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject:

laker4life wrote:
lakerfin wrote:
msb212 wrote:
I am happy to take on your pathetic challenge. just in the hope that you will leave the site. In fact, let's make it for a year. If the Lakers win, you don't come back for a year.

Make it ever.

You pathetic troll.

I'll second that. One year ban after tomorrows win.

Now that he is right. Are some of you going to learn to be a little less cocky and begin to accept that this team has issues except for Kobe.

Join the moron parade. My issue was that he was willing to bet against the lakers, on a laker forum. I have zero respect or tolerance for that. I will ALWAYS bash PERSONALLY anyone who roots against the Lakers here, or anywhere else.

As to the original poster, you are pathetic now as you were when you made the thread.
iml84myd8s
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject:

msb212 wrote:
laker4life wrote:
lakerfin wrote:
msb212 wrote:
I am happy to take on your pathetic challenge. just in the hope that you will leave the site. In fact, let's make it for a year. If the Lakers win, you don't come back for a year.

Make it ever.

You pathetic troll.

Now that he is right. Are some of you going to learn to be a little less cocky and begin to accept that this team has issues except for Kobe.

Join the moron parade. My issue was that he was willing to bet against the lakers, on a laker forum. I have zero respect or tolerance for that. I will ALWAYS bash PERSONALLY anyone who roots against the Lakers here, or anywhere else.

As to the original poster, you are pathetic now as you were when you made the thread.

whatever coward. get a pair and then we'll talk...

Last edited by iml84myd8s on Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
iml84myd8s
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject:

thegreatest wrote:
ill take the first bet

thegreatest,

you agreed to my first friendly wager. however, this has got out of hand.

i just got back from the game and i'm sick to my stomach. i learned that even though the Hornets have become our adopted child, it's too painful to watch the lakers lose even if you think it's probably going to happen and it happens to your second favorite nba team.

it's your call. however, i'm not going to hold you to it. post if you want.

later dude
Sage_10
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject:

msb212 wrote:
laker4life wrote:
lakerfin wrote:
msb212 wrote:

Make it ever.

You pathetic troll.

The man bleeds purple and gold.

msb212
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject:

iml84myd8s wrote:
msb212 wrote:
laker4life wrote:
lakerfin wrote:
msb212 wrote:

Make it ever.

You pathetic troll.

whatever coward. get a pair and then we'll talk...

a pair of what? I am not the pathetic troll making threads in which my intent is to root AGAINST the lakers.

Apologise to the laker community here for you ridiculous thread, and I will let it go. Otherwsie, i will continue to stand up for the team I love by bashing all trolls wherever they arise. beginning with you.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: