Clippers Sign Josh Smith
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
70sdude
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:42 am    Post subject:

Doc earned his keep as PoBO this Summer. Re-signing DJ was huge. Bringing in Smith and Pierce, plus dumping Barnes ? Terrific moves.

I like the Clips roster for next season a lot more than ours. They are positioned awfully well for the mid-term and long-term now. Dang.

Can Doc coach ? He's has his moments; I think I'd prefer him to Byron.
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:17 pm    Post subject:

Dladi Vidac wrote:
Drifts wrote:
Dladi Vidac wrote:
Drifts wrote:
Rivers is a good coach...

Are you (bleep) kidding me? Rivers is an absolute piece of (bleep) coach.

Scapegoat artist, excuse makin' , (bleep) talkin', ra-ra spewin' piece of crap of a coach.

Clippers will never do (bleep) with him as the head coach. He won it once with an insanely stacked Boston team and the refs in his pocket. He is probably one of the worst coaches in NBA history. Players might love him but that's only because he gives them an out, an excuse and a doesn't put any pressure on them. (bleep) that guy as a coach. He's the perfect coach for the Clippers though.

lol... so this guy, who's won a championship, 2 NBA finals appearances, made the playoffs 13 out of 16 seasons, and has a 57% winning percentage is one of the worst coaches in NBA history?

He's a piece of (bleep) as a coach.

ok I sense you mean something more than actual coaching acumen, that I can understand.
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: