Official Good Cops Caught on Tape Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omar Little

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:22 am    Post subject:

Page two is brought to you by the fact that no one was killed in the making of this thread.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:17 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
Page two is brought to you by the fact that no one was killed in the making of this thread.

Seriously boss, you don't need my 5 bucks
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:14 pm    Post subject:

Delaware Cops Having Fun:

You Go Boy
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:18 pm    Post subject:

Partners Do Everything together.

Partners
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:20 pm    Post subject:

Traffic Cops Having Fun:

Traffics Cops
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:22 pm    Post subject:

Rhode Island Traffic Cop

Rhode Island Cop
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:23 pm    Post subject:

Delaware Cop at it Again:

At It Again
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:25 pm    Post subject:

Drunk Cop Giving Ticket

Drunk Cop

Had to include this one for fun...
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:29 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
I've got 5 bucks says this thread don't go past 5 pages.

I think he'll get tired once he realizes he's the only one contributing stories...
Theres definitely good stories out there, but the bad actions always get the clicks.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:31 pm    Post subject:

Delaware Police Helping Make Christmas Better

Christmas Cheer Cops
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:33 pm    Post subject:

Another Traffic Cop Having a Good Time on the Job

Traffic Fun
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:34 pm    Post subject:

Lady Cops Can Have Fun too!

NYC Traffic Fun
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:36 pm    Post subject:

Another Cop With Moves

Cop Fun
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:37 pm    Post subject:

Moonwalking Cop:

Moonwalker
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:49 pm    Post subject:

Cops Giving Away Hugs

Hug a Cop
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:52 pm    Post subject:

Hug Heard Around the World

Hug Worth a Thousand Words
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:53 pm    Post subject:

Cops show Compassion During Arrest:

Compassionate Arrest
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:18 pm    Post subject:

Good guy Cop

Quote:
Kentucky police officer John Nissen!
He went above and beyond for a grief stricken driver named Barbie Henderson.
While driving, Barbie got word of her sister's death and pulled over to the side of the road. She was too distraught to drive and didn't know what to do so she called 911.
That's when officer Nissen came on the scene and asked if he could sit and talk with her.
Nissen says: "I turned the air vents towards her – it was over 90 degrees that day – held her hand, and she cried on my shoulder. I had her take sips of water."
He stayed with her for an hour until another family member could come and get her home safely.
When Barbie's other sister, Shonda, arrived, she was so amazed by the officer's kindness that she took a photo of the two and sent it to the Hillview Kentucky Police Facebook Page.
She wrote:
"Officer Nissen was more than an officer yesterday. He was a person with a heart to understand this was a lady who just lost her sister. From there on he took care of my sister … What an awesome guy!!!!"
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:44 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
a Jersey City police officer is receiving a lot of positive attention on Facebook for a picture of him helping a young man on the street a few weeks ago.

On Thursday, Lashambi B. Moore shared a photo of Officer Charlie Casserly on Martin Luther King Drive with a local teen, wearing khakis a button-down shirt and sweater vest. The teen did not know how to tie his tie and asked Casserly for help.

"Charlie pulled the patrol car over, got out and spent nearly a half an hour teaching the young man how to tie a tie," Moore wrote on Facebook.

The photo was taken on July 9, just before 10 a.m.

Moore told The Jersey Journal she took the picture because it was something good that she thought others would want to see.

Teaching How toTie
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:09 pm    Post subject:

This Awesome Cop pulls over another cop doing 100mph:

Fast & Furious
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:59 am    Post subject:

'Don’t You Die On Me': Dash Cam Footage Captures The Moment An Ohio Trooper Saves A Man’s Life
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:38 am    Post subject:

Shlumpledink wrote:
[url=http://2static.fjcdn.com/pictures/(bleep)+cop+from+john+tesh+on+facebook+he+calls+this_77cce9_5634954.jpg]Good guy Cop[/url]

Quote:
Kentucky police officer John Nissen!
He went above and beyond for a grief stricken driver named Barbie Henderson.
While driving, Barbie got word of her sister's death and pulled over to the side of the road. She was too distraught to drive and didn't know what to do so she called 911.
That's when officer Nissen came on the scene and asked if he could sit and talk with her.
Nissen says: "I turned the air vents towards her – it was over 90 degrees that day – held her hand, and she cried on my shoulder. I had her take sips of water."
He stayed with her for an hour until another family member could come and get her home safely.
When Barbie's other sister, Shonda, arrived, she was so amazed by the officer's kindness that she took a photo of the two and sent it to the Hillview Kentucky Police Facebook Page.
She wrote:
"Officer Nissen was more than an officer yesterday. He was a person with a heart to understand this was a lady who just lost her sister. From there on he took care of my sister … What an awesome guy!!!!"

wouldn't this world be more amazing than we can imagine if compassion for others was something everyone practiced
to know everyone, everyone, cared about your struggles
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:20 pm    Post subject:

http://imgur.com/gallery/o53gVnm

Cop hanging out with kids routinely, spending quality time and helping his community. Would really like to read more of this, but I can't find any story connected to it.
Wolverine
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:08 am    Post subject:

Shlumpledink wrote:
http://imgur.com/gallery/o53gVnm

Cop hanging out with kids routinely, spending quality time and helping his community. Would really like to read more of this, but I can't find any story connected to it.

Officer Tommy Norman of North Little Rock, AR.

http://www.thv11.com/story/life/2015/05/06/north-little-rock-police-officer-goes-national/70928246/
https://instagram.com/tnorman23/
http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/05/06/rapper-why-this-cop-is-doing-it-right.cnn
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject:

Quote:
A D.C. police officer helped defuse a fight between teenagers in a Washington park by challenging one of them to a dance-off.

Seventeen-year-old Aaliyah Taylor says a woman officer arrived Monday and when she saw Taylor dancing to the popular song, "Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)," the officer laughed and said she had better dance moves.

What happened next was a dance-off between the officer and the girl. Onlookers recorded the dance battle on their cellphones.

The officer said if she won, the teens had to leave the area.

"Instead of us fighting, she tried to turn it around and make it something fun," Taylor said. "I never expected cops to be that cool. There are some good cops."

The officer matched Taylor with each step. Taylor said the officer would have kept going, but after several minutes of dancing, the teen got tired, so the two hugged and everyone left the area.

Danceoff
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: