Official Good Cops Caught on Tape Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:57 pm    Post subject:

Florida Cop Hoops it Up
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:50 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
Florida Cop Hoops it Up

A good Florida story? Pretty shocking stuff. That was a great scene.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:08 pm    Post subject:

Shlumpledink wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
Florida Cop Hoops it Up

A good Florida story? Pretty shocking stuff. That was a great scene.

You guys see the follow up to this?

In the video above, the cop leaves and tells them he'll come back the next day with "backup" so they can hoop it up.

Today, he brought a few extra cops and a beast named Shaq. Blue lives matter!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/01/23/shaq-visits-dunking-gainesville-police-officer-then-surprises-kids-with-pickup-game/
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:09 pm    Post subject:

Above the Call of Duty
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:12 pm    Post subject:

Americans United
Wolverine
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:48 am    Post subject:

http://www.ktvu.com/news/207013845-story

Quote:
Teen who walked 2 hours to work surprised by cop who buys him bike

BENICIA, Calif. (KTVU) - A teenager from Vallejo was surprised with a bicycle from police officers after they learned he walked about two hours to and from work in Benicia.

Jourdan Duncan has been walking to work at Pro-Form Laboratories in Benicia’s industrial park area since May. His car broke down and he did not want to ask people for rides.

“I don’t want to feel like I’m a burden to people so I take the initiative to handle myself and where I need to go from point A to point B,” he said.

Duncan estimated the walk to be about a two hour commute each way on foot. He goes up and down hills and on city streets to avoid the highway.

“It’s four hours all together,” he said. I got used to the walk. It’s not hard to walk.”

On Sept. 17, Duncan had finished his shift at night and began walking home when he was spotted by Benicia Police Corporal Kirk Keffer.

LINK
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:43 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Mark Ross was still awake at 3 a.m. Sunday when he got a devastating phone call: His sister had been killed in a car accident.

He hadn’t slept yet, but he immediately got into a car and started the long drive from Ohio to Detroit, speeding so he could be there as soon as possible for his mother and the rest of his family.

When red and blue lights flashed in the window, Ross knew it was going to be more than an inconvenience. There was a petty warrant out for his arrest, and Ross wrote in a Facebook post that he “knew I was going to jail.”

Ross’ car was towed. But instead of going to jail, Ross got sympathy from the Ohio patrolman.

“I explained to the officer that my sister had died and that I needed to get to my mother asap,” Ross wrote. “I broke down crying and he saw the sincerity in my cry.”

Ross said the officer started praying for him and his family, and then offered to drive him the more than 100 miles to Detroit so he could get to his sister’s funeral.

AWESOME HUMAN!
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:12 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Tim McMillan, who identifies himself as a police officer in Georgia, wrote in a Facebook post earlier this week that he pulled someone over for texting and driving. As soon as he went over to talk to the driver, McMillan thought the young black man appeared paralyzed with fear about interacting with the officer.
Quote:

When I went to talk to the driver, I found a young black male, who was looking at me like he was absolutely terrified with his hands up.

He said, “What do you want me to do officer?” His voice was quivering. He was genuinely scared.

I just looked at him for a moment, because what I was seeing made me sad. I said, “I just don’t want you to get hurt.”

In which he replied, with his voice still shaking, “Do you want me to get out of the car.”

I said, “No, I don’t want you to text and drive. I don’t want you to get in a wreck. I want your mom to always have her baby boy. I want you to grow up and be somebody. I don’t even want to write you a ticket. Just please pay attention, and put the phone down. I just don’t want you to get hurt.”

A series of solutions are part of the current discourse on policing in America. Some people have recommended requiring police officials to undergo racial bias training to eliminate any biases that police officers may have on the job. New Jersey Attorney General Christopher Porrino recently called for statewide bias training of police officers to help fight this issue.

Certain communities have embraced community policing, which entails police officers being more hands on with civilians in their everyday lives. Community policing is meant to foster positive, constructive relationships between the police community and regular people.

Good Cop Speaks Out
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:33 pm    Post subject:

Wolverine wrote:
http://www.ktvu.com/news/207013845-story

Quote:
Teen who walked 2 hours to work surprised by cop who buys him bike

BENICIA, Calif. (KTVU) - A teenager from Vallejo was surprised with a bicycle from police officers after they learned he walked about two hours to and from work in Benicia.

Jourdan Duncan has been walking to work at Pro-Form Laboratories in Benicia’s industrial park area since May. His car broke down and he did not want to ask people for rides.

“I don’t want to feel like I’m a burden to people so I take the initiative to handle myself and where I need to go from point A to point B,” he said.

Duncan estimated the walk to be about a two hour commute each way on foot. He goes up and down hills and on city streets to avoid the highway.

“It’s four hours all together,” he said. I got used to the walk. It’s not hard to walk.”

On Sept. 17, Duncan had finished his shift at night and began walking home when he was spotted by Benicia Police Corporal Kirk Keffer.

LINK

Very touching.. i like
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject:

Who said White folks can't dance?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: