You tell me: Who are the 8 teams who'll make the playoffs out East this upcoming season?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:59 am    Post subject: You tell me: Who are the 8 teams who'll make the playoffs out East this upcoming season?

Cleveland- DUH
Atlanta- Lost Demarre Carroll but gained Tim Hardaway Jr. and Sefolosha will probably be healthy
Washington- Wall and Beal will be one year better. Martell Webster and Kelly Oubre aren't Pierce, especially offensively. But their transition defense will likely be better without Pierce.
Toronto- Lost Amir Johnson. But Valanciunas and Scola should fill the void nicely
Miami- Dragic and Bosh is enough to get in the top 8 out east. Before even mentioning 50-60 healthy games from Wade and the upside Winslow possesses. Also Whiteside will be a year better. Definitely a dark horse to make Cleveland work in the early rounds of the playoffs
Milwaukee - grabbed Greg Monroe this offseason. That in itself should get them a playoff spot out East. But they also have Jabari Parker coming back from injury.
Indiana - not the same team they were two seasons ago.
The 7th and 8th spots are a toss up in my opinion. But they could hover slightly below .500 with Monta Ellis, Stuckey, Hill on the roster. Especially if they get a lift from Budinger, and CJ Myles. Myles Turner or Christmas developing will be key for them.

8th spot is for the Celtics with David Lee and Amir Johnson additions or for the Knicks with Afflalo, Lopez, and Derrick Williams. Porzingis's development will be interesting.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:15 am    Post subject:

I think you forgot Chicago, my man. I'll go with...

1) Cleveland
2) Atlanta
3) Washington
4) Toronto
5) Chicago
6) Miami
7) Milwaukee
8) Indiana
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: You tell me: Who are the 8 teams who'll make the playoffs out East this upcoming season?

kikanga wrote:
Cleveland- DUH
Atlanta- Lost Demarre Carroll but gained Tim Hardaway Jr. and Sefolosha will probably be healthy
Washington- Wall and Beal will be one year better. Martell Webster and Kelly Oubre aren't Pierce, especially offensively. But their transition defense will likely be better without Pierce.
Toronto- Lost Amir Johnson. But Valanciunas and Scola should fill the void nicely
Miami- Dragic and Bosh is enough to get in the top 8 out east. Before even mentioning 50-60 healthy games from Wade and the upside Winslow possesses. Also Whiteside will be a year better. Definitely a dark horse to make Cleveland work in the early rounds of the playoffs
Milwaukee - grabbed Greg Monroe this offseason. That in itself should get them a playoff spot out East. But they also have Jabari Parker coming back from injury.
Indiana - not the same team they were two seasons ago.
The 7th and 8th spots are a toss up in my opinion. But they could hover slightly below .500 with Monta Ellis, Stuckey, Hill on the roster. Especially if they get a lift from Budinger, and CJ Myles. Myles Turner or Christmas developing will be key for them.

8th spot is for the Celtics with David Lee and Amir Johnson additions or for the Knicks with Afflalo, Lopez, and Derrick Williams. Porzingis's development will be interesting.

Chicago.... take out Toronto cas they lost their sixth man
BstMde83
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:56 am    Post subject:

1.Cleveland
2.Miami
3.Atlanta
4.Washington
5. Chicago
6. Milwaukee
7. Pacers
8. Knicks
DanielCollins
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject:

Not sure about 8 team but as everyone knows 1) Cleveland 2) Atlanta 3) Washington will be the first three
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: