Lamar Odom vs TMZ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:09 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
AllorNothing wrote:
What's worse is Khloe is with the beard.

Khloe needs to grow her own beard.

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:19 am    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
Drugs are bad. That is all.

Marijuana is okay
Telleris
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:05 pm    Post subject:

angrypuppy wrote:
I feel bad for Lamar. His life did spiral out of control, and now he's just lacks the common sense to distance himself from the rancid, self-serving, morally-bankrupt family of whores. I'm sure he was set-up like a sacrificial pawn, for the sole purpose of keeping the Klan in the news and keeping fools glued to their TV show.

Him going off the deep end after being traded from the lakers wasn't anything to do with them.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:25 pm    Post subject:

There is no coming back from narfling a garthok like Khloe. Lamar Odom died in 2009.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:54 pm    Post subject:

Get your (bleep) together, Lamar. This is sad.
Goldenwest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:35 pm    Post subject:

kray28_ wrote:
Sniper008 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
Why is he wearing a HEAT hat?...

Even though the Heat traded him first Lamar has been through a lot but his failure to understand that the NBA is a business was what did him in. He took the botched trade to New Orleans too personal. He took playing in the NBA for granted now he knows how precious it is to be playing the game that has given him so much. TMZ is not the reason why he is not in the NBA right now. The sooner Lamar comes to grip with that, the sooner he will be able to get his life back on track.

That horrible trade ruined everything. Lamar was never the same after that, and it was a slippery slope between greatness and mediocrity for him. A fine line that Phil walked for many years any slowly brought him along until he was a sixth man of the year, and one of the Lakers biggest assets.

The trade (and his own personal choices) ruined everything. Lamar could have stayed, but demanded a trade that the Lakers seemed all too eager to grant, and the Lakers lost a critical piece of their core that might have given them the edge they needed to get past OKC in the second round that year.

His involvement with that family is just added insult to injury. It just helped to accelerate the downward spiral.

If that trade never came into light I wonder how much Lamar and pau, being in good mental state, would've contributed. I think we had two deep playoff runs in that team. Kobe pre-achillies, Lamar, Pau, add another pg, Lowry? Would it have been worse than Kobe, cp3 and a flaky D12?
mirak
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:05 pm    Post subject:

Lamar is right, TMZ is a racist outfit - "I know you don't do Leo like that, you don't do Brad…"

But LO married into the circus (or zoo). What did he expect? Poor guy, I hope he gets his life back in order.
mirak
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:07 pm    Post subject:

Lamar is right, TMZ is a racist outfit - "I know you don't do Leo like that, you don't do Brad…"

But LO married into the circus (or zoo). What did he expect? Poor guy, I hope he gets his life back in order.
Voices
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:13 am    Post subject:

LO had as much natural talent as anyone that has ever played, yet he is not on anyone all time list, why? Simple, he is a slacker, a lazy underachiever. He is a very likeable guy, fans wanted to see LO succeed but he has zero self control. What a shame!
J.C. Smith
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:14 am    Post subject:

Voices wrote:
LO had as much natural talent as anyone that has ever played

That's overstating it a bit. He had great talent, but nowhere near the talent of a Shaq or Lebron.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:04 am    Post subject:

The "Off Topic" Forum called and wants their thread back.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:38 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
There is no coming back from narfling a garthok like Khloe. Lamar Odom died in 2009.

You went straight to Coneheads for a pop culture reference. Of all the movies you could've picked...Coneheads. Haha.
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:13 am    Post subject:

mirak wrote:

I don't think you're going find Leo and Brad hanging around the parking lot of a Trader Joe's.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:06 am    Post subject:

greenfrog wrote:
mirak wrote:

I don't think you're going find Leo and Brad hanging around the parking lot of a Trader Joe's.

you might find Brad there
ronnyjeremy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject:

Lamar seems like he taking some serious (bleep). He just had his best friend die because of a drug overdose. Hope the man gets some help and fast. The dude was one of my favorite lakers, this is sad to watch.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:40 pm    Post subject:

"Can't nobody bounce the ball better than me." That statement has never been true Lamar.
Oliver Reed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:57 am    Post subject:

mirak wrote:

They dont do Leo and Brad like that because those fools got the game down pat. You can say the same for Denzel. You never see them do Denzel like that ever because you do not know where he is hardly.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:57 pm    Post subject:

Oliver Reed wrote:
mirak wrote:

They dont do Leo and Brad like that because those fools got the game down pat. You can say the same for Denzel. You never see them do Denzel like that ever because you do not know where he is hardly.

not only that but they don't do stupid things like break other people stuff in broad daylight

Wake Up Lamar.... your not the first black celebrity

Samuel L Jackson
Jaime Fox
the Wayans family
The Kings of Comedy
Will Smith
Eddie Murphy
Laurence Fishburn
Forrest Whitaker
Cuba Gooding Jr
Terrance Howard
Don Cheadle
Ice Cube....

they don't get done like that cas these men have grown up....
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:51 pm    Post subject:

LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:
Oliver Reed wrote:
mirak wrote:

not only that but they don't do stupid things like break other people stuff in broad daylight

Wake Up Lamar.... your not the first black celebrity

Samuel L Jackson
Jaime Fox
the Wayans family
The Kings of Comedy
Will Smith
Eddie Murphy
Laurence Fishburn
Forrest Whitaker
Cuba Gooding Jr
Terrance Howard
Don Cheadle
Ice Cube....

they don't get done like that cas these men have grown up....

Yeah, the race card is fine to use when it applies, but LO's mistake was getting involved with that family. The only way TMZ gets all that dirt on him is because it was leaked by Kris and Khloe....those are the real enemies!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: