Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:19 am    Post subject:

LakersChamps04 wrote:
need someone to tip me one way or the other

I got Amari Cooper vs the Jets (revis) or Stefon Diggs against da Bears. I would start Cooper but going up against the Jets makes me hesitant. And Diggs been performing great the last couple weeks. What do you guys think? John Brown is another option..hes been good too the last few weeks even though hes dealing with a hamstring

appreciate it guys!

I like John Brown. Palmer's tossing it his way and neglecting Fitz, sadly. Cooper will be on Revis Island and Jets will be pissed after coughing it up against NE. Diggs is on a roll but he has Bridgewater at QB.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:33 am    Post subject:

Guys, I'm on a freaking 5 game losing streak after winning my first 2. it's insane what is happening to me week in and week out. Went up against Lamar Miller (42 points) Todd Gurley (28) and Brady (32). Those 3 guys practically beat me by themselves.

I am middle of the pack as far as "points scored" goes... But I lead the pack in "points against" by over 150 points! It's becoming a running joke now in the league. We are wondering which players are going to have career days against me THIS week.

Antonio Brown HOPEFULLY gonna start coming around. But Matt Ryan has been killing me. I picked up Fitzpatrick and MIGHT start him over Ryan soon. I haven't completely given up yet, but 2 more losses and I would need a miracle to make playoffs. What a crazy 1st half of the season it's been.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:57 am    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
Guys, I'm on a freaking 5 game losing streak after winning my first 2. it's insane what is happening to me week in and week out. Went up against Lamar Miller (42 points) Todd Gurley (28) and Brady (32). Those 3 guys practically beat me by themselves.

I am middle of the pack as far as "points scored" goes... But I lead the pack in "points against" by over 150 points! It's becoming a running joke now in the league. We are wondering which players are going to have career days against me THIS week.

Antonio Brown HOPEFULLY gonna start coming around. But Matt Ryan has been killing me. I picked up Fitzpatrick and MIGHT start him over Ryan soon. I haven't completely given up yet, but 2 more losses and I would need a miracle to make playoffs. What a crazy 1st half of the season it's been.

Brown oughta get back to his high level with Roesthlisberger coming back. Who's your opponent playing?

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:35 am    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:

Brown oughta get back to his high level with Roesthlisberger coming back. Who's your opponent playing?

Me VS him

Matt Ryan vs Tannehill
Jonathan Stewart vs Leveon Bell
Chris Ivory vs Latavius Murray
Antonio Brown vs Megatron
Mike Evans vs Alshon Jeffrey
Eifert vs Eric Ebron
Frank Gore vs Jarvis Landry
Rams vs Seahawks

I have Fitzpatrick and Gio Bernard on my bench. Gonna be a close one I think. Hopefully the Pats can slow down the 'phins tonight, as much as that pains me to say.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:56 am    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
rwongega wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:

Me VS him

Matt Ryan vs Tannehill
Eifert vs Eric Ebron
Rams vs Seahawks

I have Fitzpatrick and Gio Bernard on my bench. Gonna be a close one I think. Hopefully the Pats can slow down the 'phins tonight, as much as that pains me to say.

Just watch. After the Lions fire their OC, Megatron becomes Megatron again so that CJ+Ebron=300+yds and 6TD's. Seems to be the trend that you fire a coord and somehow that side of the ball takes a 180. From what I've been seeing in the Dolphins news, we want to go run-run-run against the Patsies with Miller/Gray so if that works out, Tannehill won't have to throw often and their D is fresh. But it's trending towards another loss unless you get a few surprises your way.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:20 pm    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:
rwongega wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:

Me VS him

Matt Ryan vs Tannehill
Eifert vs Eric Ebron
Rams vs Seahawks

Just watch. After the Lions fire their OC, Megatron becomes Megatron again so that CJ+Ebron=300+yds and 6TD's. Seems to be the trend that you fire a coord and somehow that side of the ball takes a 180. From what I've been seeing in the Dolphins news, we want to go run-run-run against the Patsies with Miller/Gray so if that works out, Tannehill won't have to throw often and their D is fresh. But it's trending towards another loss unless you get a few surprises your way.

Yea man. My biggest issue is that I tend to overanalyze EVERYTHING. I've actually dialed it down a bit this season, but it still sucks. Looking at my projected points vs my actual, I have only met or exceeded the total once in 7 weeks. And that was by just 1 point. My opponents on the other hand , have exceeded their projected totals by a landslide EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. LOL. It's crazy
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:56 am    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
LakersChamps04 wrote:

I got Amari Cooper vs the Jets (revis) or Stefon Diggs against da Bears. I would start Cooper but going up against the Jets makes me hesitant. And Diggs been performing great the last couple weeks. What do you guys think? John Brown is another option..hes been good too the last few weeks even though hes dealing with a hamstring

appreciate it guys!

I like John Brown. Palmer's tossing it his way and neglecting Fitz, sadly. Cooper will be on Revis Island and Jets will be pissed after coughing it up against NE. Diggs is on a roll but he has Bridgewater at QB.

I would play Diggs here. John Brown probably won't even play this week. Cooper has had a slew of bad matchups and, to his credit, he's produced fairly well, including last week. But Revis is another step up in class. And I think Diggs is legit and clearly has become Minnesota's go-to WR. Even Mike Wallace went on record and spoke glowingly about him, so this is not a situation where he's upset with his role (in other words, even Wallace seems to know who "the guy" is). And Diggs is up against the Bears, a cake matchup for wide receivers. I'd ride the wave with Diggs.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:35 am    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
rwongega wrote:
LakersChamps04 wrote:

appreciate it guys!

I would play Diggs here. John Brown probably won't even play this week. Cooper has had a slew of bad matchups and, to his credit, he's produced fairly well, including last week. But Revis is another step up in class. And I think Diggs is legit and clearly has become Minnesota's go-to WR. Even Mike Wallace went on record and spoke glowingly about him, so this is not a situation where he's upset with his role (in other words, even Wallace seems to know who "the guy" is). And Diggs is up against the Bears, a cake matchup for wide receivers. I'd ride the wave with Diggs.

Seconded. Play Diggs. Jets is a tough matchup and Brown may not even play. Hasn't practiced yet. Ride the hot hand.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:45 am    Post subject:

By the way, whenever I'm 50/50 on who I should start, I like to lean on a tool on FantasyPros.com (the "Who Should I Start" tool). Basically, they curate over 100 experts' weekly player rankings and then tell you who those experts would play. And those experts are everything from small-time fantasy bloggers to the big guns at NFL.com, Yahoo, ESPN, CBS, Fox Sports, Fan Duel, Pro Football Focus, etc.

Anyway, here's what they said about your 3 players.

Stefon Diggs (68%) or Amari Cooper (32%)
Stefon Diggs (56%) or John Brown (44%)

Take that (and what we're saying) for what it's worth.
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:14 am    Post subject:

thanks guys!! i was leaning towards Diggs too..lets see how he does. Can't wait for sunday's haha
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:21 am    Post subject:

I love Sundays. Watch redzone all day, then Lakers. So beautiful haha
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:23 pm    Post subject:

LakersChamps04 wrote:
thanks guys!! i was leaning towards Diggs too..lets see how he does. Can't wait for sunday's haha

Diggs!
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:33 pm    Post subject:

I have a buddy that legitimately could have won tens of thousands of dollars today in the FanDuel Sunday Million contest. His lineup was unreal. He had Eli. He had Beckham. He had Diggs. He had Ben Watson. He had the Rams D. But he had...Le'Veon Bell. Just to show you guys how close he was to massive money, if he had simply played Gurley instead of Bell, he would be in a position where he would be due about 5K right now. If Bell doesn't get hurt and he somehow has a monster game--say a 30--he could have finished in the top 15 and been due tens of thousands of dollars.

Imagine hitting so massively on your QB-WR stack, hitting on other sleepers like Ben Watson, and being in position where you just need your big-money RB to do well to make legitimately huge money in a contest of over 250,000 people. And the RB gets off to a nice start and then gets hurt. I would describe his reaction today after seeing how it unfolded as crestfallen. He still is going to make about $500 ($25 entry for the Sunday Million contest) and he feels like he lost massively.

Brutal.
Moses
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:29 am    Post subject:

Le'Veon Bell & Steve Smith lost to season ending injuries this week, and I lost.

Pretty bad week for my team...

Mamba Forever
The Marathon Continues
Still I Rise
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:34 pm    Post subject:

Vernon Davis to the Broncos.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:49 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
Vernon Davis to the Broncos.

Worth a flier if TE depth is lacking.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:09 pm    Post subject:

Goodness. I have a team, thankfully in a league I don't care much about (aka non-paying) with Le'Veon, Forte, Keenan Allen, Steve Smith, Brandon Marshall, and everyone else not named Sanders, Eifert, Denver on bye (West, Chris Johnson, Palmer, DeAndre Hopkins, Hauschka, Graham, Blue). And my waiver position is 11.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:34 am    Post subject:

Start Chris Thompson (vs. NE) or Dexter Mccluster (vs. NO)? I need one of them to fill in for Forsett who is on a bye. Half-point PPR league.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:39 am    Post subject:

BadGuy wrote:
Start Chris Thompson (vs. NE) or Dexter Mccluster (vs. NO)? I need one of them to fill in for Forsett who is on a bye. Half-point PPR league.

Probably Thompson. Washington is going to be throwing a lot, and Mariotta hasn't really looked McCluster's way.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:42 pm    Post subject:

DuncanIdaho wrote:
BadGuy wrote:

Probably Thompson. Washington is going to be throwing a lot, and Mariotta hasn't really looked McCluster's way.

Yes I would also go Thompson here.
Freddie Buckets
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:05 pm    Post subject:

My three options for my Flex position in a PPR league.

Melvin Gordon
Jordan Matthews
Chris Thompson

which would you guys go with?
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:01 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
DuncanIdaho wrote:
BadGuy wrote:

Yes I would also go Thompson here.

Thanks guys!
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:20 pm    Post subject:

Kobe2Dwight12 wrote:

Melvin Gordon
Jordan Matthews
Chris Thompson

Matthews has been dropping passes but have to go with him in PPR.
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:10 am    Post subject:

Would you start Andrew luck today against broncos? I got bradford against Dallas and winston against the Giants too.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:39 am    Post subject:

Kobe2Dwight12 wrote:

Melvin Gordon
Jordan Matthews
Chris Thompson

Melvin Gordon.

Is it a full PPR league? If so, I may lean Thompson as well, if not, probably Gordon on volume and opponent.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 16 of 24
Jump to: