2000-2001 Lakers to be featured as one of classic teams in NBA 2K16.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:37 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
anpherknee wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
anpherknee wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBY0-sLgs_M
Its only my first game, and I was obviously distracted but Russell seemed like the best player on the team (competent gameplay begins at the 10:00 min mark when I finally figure out that I can actually switch the camera, or around 15:45 when the music has stopped )

Oh man that's fire
What a video. Are u freestyling while your playing? Can you win a Guiness world record for that?
The rhymes were good background music good vid son
it was bunny

Yes, and it was extra hard this time because there was a fly that decided to hover around my mouth for like the first five minutes
And I have no idea about a world record, but I cant find anybody besides myself doing this at the moment on the interwebs, so Im down for a plaque if they trying to give me one

Great video!
You blocked so many shots in transition defense!?!
Like open yams you kept getting you're opponent from behind.
Kobe looks completely out of position up against Lebron at that 3. Not gonna lie.
If you would've let Kobe score on that fastbreak late in the game, I think you would've won.

When I decided to pass I thought clarkson was going to run all the way to the rim, but he hesitated at the 3 pt line for a split second We just have to tighten up the EXECUTION for next time
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:16 am    Post subject:

anpherknee wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
anpherknee wrote:
Its only my first game, and I was obviously distracted but Russell seemed like the best player on the team (competent gameplay begins at the 10:00 min mark when I finally figure out that I can actually switch the camera, or around 15:45 when the music has stopped )

Oh man that's fire
What a video. Are u freestyling while your playing? Can you win a Guiness world record for that?
it was bunny

Yes, and it was extra hard this time because there was a fly that decided to hover around my mouth for like the first five minutes
And I have no idea about a world record, but I cant find anybody besides myself doing this at the moment on the interwebs, so Im down for a plaque if they trying to give me one

youre awsome man
lollol rapping and playing man its just a hilarious idea. ur the rap game , rap game. lol
u should go on america's got talent
fiendishoc
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:15 am    Post subject:

anpherknee wrote:

This is amazing.
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:09 am    Post subject:

fiendishoc wrote:
anpherknee wrote:

This is amazing.

I thought it was part of the game's soundtrack, but then realized it was him.
anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:01 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
anpherknee wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
anpherknee wrote:

Oh man that's fire
it was bunny

youre awsome man
lollol rapping and playing man its just a hilarious idea. ur the rap game , rap game. lol
u should go on america's got talent

Thanks bro, but maaaaaan I wish I woulda thought of it sooner, I didn't get the idea until two weeks before law school started I gotta figure out a way to do it consistenly because now my free time is limited
anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:04 am    Post subject:

Mindripper2000 wrote:
fiendishoc wrote:
anpherknee wrote:

This is amazing.

I thought it was part of the game's soundtrack, but then realized it was him.

Thanks fiend, if I can start doing this half as well as you break down game film, I'll be alright
And Mindripper, I make sure not to turn off the game when Im done, I just put it on practice mode with the lakers and make sure that at least virtual D'angelo stays in the gym until I return
anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:09 am    Post subject:

also if you guys haven't seen kareem in action on the game yet, skyhook looking nice
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:20 pm    Post subject:

fiendishoc wrote:
anpherknee wrote:

This is amazing.

Yea that was great anpherknee!

Played some 2k16. Obviously its harder to score. Kobe's stats are a little low, but I was still able to be very effective with him in the low post.

Lou might be the secret weapon. However my first game I did go like 2-15 from the field with him . I followed that by killing someone with him in my first online head to head game. I caught fire in the third with Lou and the guy quit .

I started MyTeam and picked the Lakers as my starter pack. Got Randle, Anthony Brown and Nance. Anthony Brown is pretty good for a bronze player. Can throw it down on the break and hit the jumper if open. I also got Dwight and Karl-Anthony Towns in my pre-order packs. Dwight is a beast on D but I really don't like using him for obvious reasons. I think I prefer Towns anyways. If Towns is open mid range its almost automatic and he is very athletic.

Also it sucks that D-fish is not on the 2001 Lakers. While he is in the game as the Knicks coach.
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:26 pm    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:
What is Steph's rating going to be? Curious to see how they rate his 3-pt shooting.

https://lakersdraft.substack.com/

I am not an economic advisor nor do I advise economic strategies or plans.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:38 pm    Post subject:

Ugggggghhhh you guys are making me want to get this game. But it's always been a rule of mine to never buy 2k games consecutive years.

Damn you LG. Damn you.

!...
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:51 pm    Post subject:

City_Dawg wrote:
Ugggggghhhh you guys are making me want to get this game. But it's always been a rule of mine to never buy 2k games consecutive years.

Damn you LG. Damn you.

There is always black friday when the new 2k is usually $25 or $30. By then there is probably a patch and maybe more server stability. I tend to not be able to wait though.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:59 pm    Post subject:

Imma have to cop this tonight if I can. But I don't think it's available unless you preordered bout to watch anphs videos! Y'all gotta check out his madden ones too
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:25 pm    Post subject:

eureca wrote:
fiendishoc wrote:
anpherknee wrote:

This is amazing.

Yea that was great anpherknee!

Played some 2k16. Obviously its harder to score. Kobe's stats are a little low, but I was still able to be very effective with him in the low post.

Lou might be the secret weapon. However my first game I did go like 2-15 from the field with him . I followed that by killing someone with him in my first online head to head game. I caught fire in the third with Lou and the guy quit .

I started MyTeam and picked the Lakers as my starter pack. Got Randle, Anthony Brown and Nance. Anthony Brown is pretty good for a bronze player. Can throw it down on the break and hit the jumper if open. I also got Dwight and Karl-Anthony Towns in my pre-order packs. Dwight is a beast on D but I really don't like using him for obvious reasons. I think I prefer Towns anyways. If Towns is open mid range its almost automatic and he is very athletic.

Also it sucks that D-fish is not on the 2001 Lakers. While he is in the game as the Knicks coach.

Yeah I cant wait to actually get a chance to play myteam for the first time, I havent really played games in general since about 2010, so Im just getting back into it...I was gonna start yesterday and get a few games in, but I squandered the free time I had trying to do a face scan...which still hasn't been completed...a solid 2 hrs of failure...I think my beard was messing up the scan
anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:46 pm    Post subject:

22 wrote:
Imma have to cop this tonight if I can. But I don't think it's available unless you preordered bout to watch anphs videos! Y'all gotta check out his madden ones too

look at dat unsolicited promotionalizationism tho, my man
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:46 pm    Post subject:

anpherknee wrote:
22 wrote:

Ayyyeee I got you bro!

And I genuinely enjoy watching/listening to them
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:53 am    Post subject:

I wana hear you do a "jumpman jumpman jumpman" drake impression and or freestyle lmao. I know it's probly easier to freestyle over beats like u used, but a freestyle spoof over the new drake future mixtape beats would be funnneee
anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:12 am    Post subject:

22 wrote:
anpherknee wrote:
22 wrote:

Ayyyeee I got you bro!

And I genuinely enjoy watching/listening to them

anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:13 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
I wana hear you do a "jumpman jumpman jumpman" drake impression and or freestyle lmao. I know it's probly easier to freestyle over beats like u used, but a freestyle spoof over the new drake future mixtape beats would be funnneee

*D'Angelo Voice* Ima definitely take that into consideration
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:16 am    Post subject:

anpherknee wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:

lol man I can just picture u doin a jumpman jumpman jumpman flow idk why just trust the vision
anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:23 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
anpherknee wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:

lol man I can just picture u doin a jumpman jumpman jumpman flow idk why just trust the vision

I got the auto tune on deck too...u think I WONT mumble like future on that joint? psssshhh
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:34 am    Post subject:

Would rather here your bars on it in all playful than Drake and Future man I can't lie shoosh. They are a little played out atm
anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:44 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Would rather here your bars on it in all playful than Drake and Future man I can't lie shoosh. They are a little played out atm

I tried to catch the future "wave" but I couldn't...I really tried tho... but commas and blow a bag still be turnt up in the whip at ignorant levels sometimes
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:52 am    Post subject:

anpherknee wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:

I tried to catch the future "wave" but I couldn't...I really tried tho... but commas and blow a bag still be turnt up in the whip at ignorant levels sometimes

His March madness I just can't deny. its the holy grail of 2015 rap imo amazing
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:30 am    Post subject:

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/9/25/9398837/kobe-bryant-nba-2k16-video-STOLEN-HIGH-FIVE
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:12 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/9/25/9398837/kobe-bryant-nba-2k16-video-STOLEN-HIGH-FIVE

how does that get programmed into the game? lol
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8
Jump to: