Kobe Bryant Inspirational Video

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PurpleAndGOAT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:43 pm    Post subject: Kobe Bryant Inspirational Video

If this doesn't motivate you I don't know what will

kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:02 pm    Post subject:

I can attest to the fact that ALL pain is temporary. I've been through some tough times in my life, and may have to go through more before it's all said and done...I've been in so much pain that I've literally wanted to commit suicide, but you have to stay mentally tough and know that one day it will go away. This is why I will always love and respect Kobe...he's a fighter and will do whatever it takes to win and succeed. I'm telling you ladies and gents, it's going to be a LONG time before we see another tough SOB like this in the the NBA! The game, people, and life in general is just becoming softer and softer.
SuperboyReformed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:15 pm    Post subject:

kwase wrote:
I can attest to the fact that ALL pain is temporary. I've been through some tough times in my life, and may have to go through more before it's all said and done...I've been in so much pain that I've literally wanted to commit suicide, but you have to stay mentally tough and know that one day it will go away. This is why I will always love and respect Kobe...he's a fighter and will do whatever it takes to win and succeed. I'm telling you ladies and gents, it's going to be a LONG time before we see another tough SOB like this in the the NBA! The game, people, and life in general is just becoming softer and softer.

agree.
Tony Anapolis
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:38 pm    Post subject:

kwase wrote:

I would say never going to see honestly. Everything in sports and life in general is too mechanical imo. It just pays more to be calculated then to be a human being that thrives off of passion. Just like why being an economist is more appealing then being some kind of needed scientist. It just pays more.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: