LAKERS -vs- Blazers -- 10-19-15 -- PRESEASON GAME 7 -- 7:30PM PT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:03 pm    Post subject:

Kelly with the slam!

Y'all need to cool it with the hair comments, it looked pretty good in the interview.
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
Sniper008 wrote:
Even the great Jordan Clarkson spent some time in the D-League, not a knock on Russell, he will need sometime there to develop his game

You lost me at "great Jordan Clarkson". There's nothing "great" about Clarkson other than putting up empty stats on iso plays. Russell can easily put up same if not better offensive stats than Clarkson if he takes same amount of shots. So u think that's good for the team? Clarkson is nothing special, his stats t empty stats, if you don't believe me just look at his +/- numbers after a few games into the season

I'm pretty sure he's trolling or fishing for comments.

Don't take the bait.

Last edited by KindCrippler2000 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

Ryan Kelly with the "Larry Nance Jr" impersonation
pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:05 pm    Post subject:

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
Sniper008 wrote:
Even the great Jordan Clarkson spent some time in the D-League, not a knock on Russell, he will need sometime there to develop his game

You lost me at "great Jordan Clarkson". There's nothing "great" about Clarkson other than putting up empty stats on iso plays. Russell can easily put up same if not better offensive stats than Clarkson if he takes same amount of shots. So u think that's good for the team? Clarkson is nothing special, his stats t empty stats, if you don't believe me just look at his +/- numbers after a few games into the season

you lost everyone else ages ago.
Villain6Activated
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:06 pm    Post subject:

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
Sniper008 wrote:

Why are you so Anti- Jordan Clarkson?

I'll never understand how people on this board manages to root against their own team
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:08 pm    Post subject:

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
Sniper008 wrote:

Why does it seem like all of your posts just, I don't know.....suck? You trash the players on this team worse than the Celtic fans do. When you watch the games, do you just sit there and stare at the players you don't like while foaming at the mouth?
Andre2K
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:09 pm    Post subject:

Mindripper2000 wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
Sniper008 wrote:

Don't take the bait.

Not trolling at all, I just tell it like it is. It will do Russell some good if he spends some time in the D-League to work on his aggressiveness and to work on how to run a team from the point guard position

Pg Lonzo
Sg Kawhi
Sf Ingram
Pf Lebron
C Dedmon

Bench: Caruso, Hart, Bullock, Kuzma, McGee etc
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:10 pm    Post subject:

That's like the Cavs sending Kyrie Irving to the D-league because he defers to Lebron too much.
ch3cky0selff00
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:11 pm    Post subject:

Jordan Clarkson was the only aggressive one on the court for a good while with that unit. But, okay.

Prior to summer league a lot of people were throwing out these lofty stat predictions and swore up and down he's going to come out of the gate running.

The only thing I wanna see with him is some semblance of deserving the hybrid steve nash/stephen curry comparisons people were throwing out on the regular. I don't mean he has to play like them -- just.. show me something. He did.

Russell did well. Hopefully he continues to build off of this and I can stop feeling "meh" about him lol.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:11 pm    Post subject:

Roon wrote:
Kelly with the slam!

Y'all need to cool it with the hair comments, it looked pretty good in the interview.

We of course would never run that play in an end of game regular season situation, opting instead for the Kobe 1 on 3 forced 35 footer literally for 10 years or more straight now.
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:12 pm    Post subject:

Sniper008 wrote:
Mindripper2000 wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
Sniper008 wrote:

Don't take the bait.

Not trolling at all, I just tell it like it is. It will do Russell some good if he spends some time in the D-League to work on his aggressiveness and to work on how to run a team from the point guard position

http://i.imgur.com/OPfUibC.gifv
ch3cky0selff00
Star Player
Star Player

Damn. D'Angelo Russell is untouchable around here. People come out with the pitchforks when anybody suggests maybe bringing him off the bench or sending him to the d-league for a little bit.
Andre2K
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Mindripper2000 wrote:
That's like the Cavs sending Kyrie Irving to the D-league because he defers to Lebron too much.

C'mon now, thats apples to oranges my friend. If Russell's playing like the Kyrie that played with Lebron we would be talking MVP not D-League

Pg Lonzo
Sg Kawhi
Sf Ingram
Pf Lebron
C Dedmon

MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

Kelly with the Quickness https://vine.co/v/e9UrgHWWMuW
LakerDynasty6.0
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:13 pm    Post subject:

Sniper008, I believe Mindripper2000 was talking about SGV-Laker fan...

Sniper008 wrote:
Mindripper2000 wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
Sniper008 wrote:

Don't take the bait.

KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:13 pm    Post subject:

"Russell needs to pass more"

Has 11 assists in 18 minutes.

"Russell needs to score more"

Has 12 points in 17 minutes.

What's next lol?
Andre2K
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:14 pm    Post subject:

ch3cky0selff00 wrote:
Jordan Clarkson was the only aggressive one on the court for a good while with that unit. But, okay.

Prior to summer league a lot of people were throwing out these lofty stat predictions and swore up and down he's going to come out of the gate running.

The only thing I wanna see with him is some semblance of deserving the hybrid steve nash/stephen curry comparisons people were throwing out on the regular. I don't mean he has to play like them -- just.. show me something. He did.

Russell did well. Hopefully he continues to build off of this and I can stop feeling "meh" about him lol.

Thank you.

Pg Lonzo
Sg Kawhi
Sf Ingram
Pf Lebron
C Dedmon

Andre2K
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:15 pm    Post subject:

Mindripper2000 wrote:

What's next lol?

Play like that against starters while he is in the starting line-up not when Lillard is out and no one gives a crap about the game anymore.

Pg Lonzo
Sg Kawhi
Sf Ingram
Pf Lebron
C Dedmon

MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:16 pm    Post subject:

Mindripper2000 wrote:

What's next lol?

I hope they say rebound more so he can get 12.
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sniper008 wrote:
Mindripper2000 wrote:

C'mon now, thats apples to oranges my friend. If Russell's playing like the Kyrie that played with Lebron we would be talking MVP not D-League

You do know why Kyrie defers to Lebron right?
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

Mindripper2000 wrote:

Irving ?

We wished
Practice
Star Player
Star Player

Sniper008 wrote:
Mindripper2000 wrote:

What's next lol?

Play like that against starters while he is in the starting line-up not when Lillard is out and no one gives a crap about the game anymore.

That wasn't even garbage time and he can't score when he's out of the game lol. As soon as he came back in he started scoring.

Last edited by Practice on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
cycl0nus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:17 pm    Post subject:

i like d'lo, but seems huertas is light yrs ahead. huertas very saavy and controls the pace w/ flashes of highlights. im pullig hard for d'lo, he just needs time with the team.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:18 pm    Post subject:

Kelly really shows his basketball intelligence here by making them think handoff, and then attacking when the switch was coming.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:19 pm    Post subject:

cycl0nus wrote:
i like d'lo, but seems huertas is light yrs ahead.

and why do you think that is?

Last edited by MJST on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 53 of 54
Jump to: