LAKERS -vs- Warriors -- 10-22-15 -- PRESEASON GAME 8 -- 7:00PM PT "Last One Before Opening Night"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shortodom
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:59 pm    Post subject:

cKPayasoLoco wrote:
foshowtime wrote:
repandpresent wrote:
Horrible coaching. Isn't the last game generally the last rehearsal? Why did he have Kelly out there so long. Anthony Brown isn't close to starting or even giving us good minutes off the bench.

Scott is such a blah coach. He absolutely knows how to kill any momentum and rhythm.

I don't get it when he has Russell out there with a speed line up and all Russell does is dribbles and just zips a pass to a shooter. That mess is boring and not effective.

Scott needs a much better game plan.

I understand it is GSW, but damn! let's just give these guys open threes AND wide open lanes. Then on offense let's have everyone stand around and wait for a pass to shoot. The pick and rolls look horrible too.

So much young talent but the coaching needs to be improved.

I dont get the hate for ABrown

Me either dude hits his open 3s and plays on D. Does exactly what we drafted him for. He's looking like our best pick out the 3 so far

Nance has looked solid in the little minutes he's played. Brings energy and has been hitting his shot.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:23 am    Post subject:

Not much to say other than that the Warriors showed why their the champs and did so with little effort.
foshowtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:35 am    Post subject:

shortodom wrote:
cKPayasoLoco wrote:
foshowtime wrote:
repandpresent wrote:
Horrible coaching. Isn't the last game generally the last rehearsal? Why did he have Kelly out there so long. Anthony Brown isn't close to starting or even giving us good minutes off the bench.

Scott is such a blah coach. He absolutely knows how to kill any momentum and rhythm.

I don't get it when he has Russell out there with a speed line up and all Russell does is dribbles and just zips a pass to a shooter. That mess is boring and not effective.

Scott needs a much better game plan.

I understand it is GSW, but damn! let's just give these guys open threes AND wide open lanes. Then on offense let's have everyone stand around and wait for a pass to shoot. The pick and rolls look horrible too.

So much young talent but the coaching needs to be improved.

I dont get the hate for ABrown

Me either dude hits his open 3s and plays on D. Does exactly what we drafted him for. He's looking like our best pick out the 3 so far

Nance has looked solid in the little minutes he's played. Brings energy and has been hitting his shot.

Nance is good too.
ABrown is a 3 and D and plays like it.
No issues with either of them
Dave20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:51 am    Post subject:

The Warriors would have blown out 90% of teams the way they were shooting. Despite how great they were, Byron's offensive system is holding the young players back.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44
Page 44 of 44
Jump to: