Washington State puts man Who assaulted an Inmate's sister in his cell with him.. Washington claims they followed protocol

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:50 am    Post subject: Washington State puts man Who assaulted an Inmate's sister in his cell with him.. Washington claims they followed protocol

Guess I'm pretty upset about this. They actually sentenced him to 24years for doing what they wanted him to do
Dude says he asked them to remove the guy..
anything..get him away..oh and still claim they had no idea..

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2021/aug/03/felon-who-killed-cellmate-for-abusing-his-sister-s/

Quote:
The investigation said that, because of issues like different last names of family
members, there was no reason to suspect that Goldsby and Munger knew each other when they were placed in the same cell. Staff had no idea of the connection between the two until after the murder, according to the investigation.

Washington state Department of Corrections said that all protocols were followed in the events leading up to the incident.

Judge Maryann Moreno oversaw the sentencing, and said she hopes that Goldsby can reform himself after his prison sentence is over.

Hey Maryann Moreno why don't you hope Washington State Bureau of Prisons can
reform themselves and take responsibility instead of sentencing this man you tortured???

If this was Protocol then YOURE TOO (bleep) STOOOOOPID TO RUN A PRISON SYSTEM

I would sue the State for emotional abuse for putting your sisters rapist in a confined cell with you

I would also get the idiots who claim it was Protocol to do the time for the murder

Third World Nation level of lying and (bleep) over our citizens

The Judge who sentenced this guy should be removed from duty immediately

This was TORTURE and the whole state accepts no blame???
Federal Government needs to investigate Washington State Bureau of Prisons

The 70 year old was telling the Brother the things he did to his Sister and other victims

^^^This is what creates QAnon and Backwoods Terrorists -State/Government employees getting away with crimes that make no sense

Protocol? No! More like personal Torture by the State!
Listening to the man tell you what he did to your loved one

State is so (bleep) lying..
You don't put child molesters in cells with violent cop haters UNLESS you want the violent guy to beat or kill the child molester

Quote:

https://www.khq.com/news/khq-investigates-why-was-an-airway-heights-corrections-injmate-housed-in-the-same-cell-as/article_add80040-d37e-11ea-8858-3b8bb6ceabe1.html
The brother was arrested in 2017 for stealing a Kelso Police patrol car, taking law enforcement on a lengthy pursuit, then hit a Washington State Patrol vehicle, injuring a trooper inside. He also claimed he's been in more than 20 altercations with correctional officers during his time in prison.

Goldsby said the violent incidents resulted in him being transferred multiple times to different correctional centers, including Shelton, Walla Walla, and Clallam Bay.

The murderer here is Washington State Bureau of Prisons /EOS
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:45 pm    Post subject:

Reminds me of the movie Bad Boys w/ Sean Penn and Esai Morales. They were put into the same institution after Penn's character (Mick) killed Morales' character's (Paco) little brother. Then Paco raped Mick's GF played by Ally Sheedy. Even in the movie, they weren't put in the same CELL. That script wouldn't have passed the credulity test.

Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:04 am    Post subject:

The real question is did he actually say anything before he killed the guy. Because given his family situation and the fact that his sister had a different last name and the crime had happened much earlier, it’s entirely possible that nothing would flag in the system.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:16 am    Post subject:

IMO this is basically entrapment. No sympathy for the "victim."

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:03 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
The real question is did he actually say anything before he killed the guy. Because given his family situation and the fact that his sister had a different last name and the crime had happened much earlier, it’s entirely possible that nothing would flag in the system.

Classification errors sometimes happen at prisons because of the lunkheads working there. Either those or work assignments among two inmates of different levels, sthg like that happened to Dahmer.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:57 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:

Later in the day yesterday I had that realization .. even seemed from what I read nobody knew the man victimized that guys sister until he was confessing to him in the cell?.... and the brother is the only one who says he claims after he found out he wanted out.. He did say it was really odd that he bounced around from prison to prison and they both ended up there in the same pod.

wild story... I felt bad for the both people.. all three etc.. seems the guy didn't want to be a killer and was put in such a terrible position..

If he asked to be separated from the guy he killed before he killed him then the state holds some blame

I even felt bad for myself for flying off the handle about it.. oops.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:01 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
Reminds me of the movie Bad Boys w/ Sean Penn and Esai Morales. They were put into the same institution after Penn's character (Mick) killed Morales' character's (Paco) little brother. Then Paco raped Mick's GF played by Ally Sheedy. Even in the movie, they weren't put in the same CELL. That script wouldn't have passed the credulity test.

I remember that one, Esai is savage in that movie!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: