* OFFICIAL SOUTH BAY LAKERS THREAD *
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 30974

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:09 pm    Post subject:

South Bay Lakers - 137
Rio Grande Valley Vipers - 114

🎬 A. Caruso 27 pts, 10 ast.

💪 Thomas Bryant finishes in triple-double range (20 pts, 9 ast, 9 reb)

🏁 South Bay cruises to a 23-point victory
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 30974

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:21 am    Post subject:

South Bay scales up their offense in high-scoring win
Quote:
The South Bay Lakers played one of their best games of the season as they beat the Rio Grande Valley Vipers, 137-114, on Saturday night. Thomas Bryant led the way for South Bay (27-17) with 20 points, nine rebounds and a career-high nine assists while Alex Caruso tallied a double-double and Robert Heyer scored a career-high 22 points in the win. The Vipers (25-20) were led by RJ Hunter’s 29 points off the bench.


http://southbay.gleague.nba.com/news/south-bay-scales-offense-high-scoring-win/
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
TDRock
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 13759
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:25 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
South Bay scales up their offense in high-scoring win
Quote:
The South Bay Lakers played one of their best games of the season as they beat the Rio Grande Valley Vipers, 137-114, on Saturday night. Thomas Bryant led the way for South Bay (27-17) with 20 points, nine rebounds and a career-high nine assists while Alex Caruso tallied a double-double and Robert Heyer scored a career-high 22 points in the win. The Vipers (25-20) were led by RJ Hunter’s 29 points off the bench.


http://southbay.gleague.nba.com/news/south-bay-scales-offense-high-scoring-win/


Fun game. GOATruso and TBryant went off and Kuz was there to support.


My dawg @nolimittb31 going crazy!!!!!
https://twitter.com/kylekuzma/status/972688609370189824

If you guys want some entertainment.. come through a @SouthBayLakers game when TB is playing #energy
https://twitter.com/kylekuzma/status/972690699224211462


Yay (SB)Lakers!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 30974

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:42 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
South Bay Lakers: Thomas Bryant has been assigned to South Bay and is expected to play in Thursday’s home game against Agua Caliente at the @UCLAHealthTC. #SBLakers 6 hours ago – via Twitter

_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 30974

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:34 am    Post subject:

Agua Caliente Clippers @ South Bay Lakers
03/15/18 @ 7:00 pm/PT

SOUTH BAY
Thomas Bryant - 19.2 pts
Thomas Bryant - 7.5 rbs
Scott Machado - 8.8 asts

CLIPS
Tyrone Wallace - 22.8 pts
Skylar Spencer - 10.0 rbs
Tyrone Wallace - 5.5 assists

LIVE Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/nbagleague
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 30974

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:25 pm    Post subject:

End of 1st QT:
Agua Caliente Clippers 25 South Bay Lakers 25

LIVE Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/nbagleague

*HALFTIME:

Agua Caliente Clippers 57 South Bay Lakers 51

LIVE Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/nbagleague
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 30974

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:59 pm    Post subject:

*HALFTIME:

Agua Caliente Clippers 57 South Bay Lakers 51

LIVE Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/nbagleague

*End of 3rd Qt:
Agua Caliente Clippers 75 . South Bay Lakers 70
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com


Last edited by pio2u on Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kobe_luver
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 11203
Location: LA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:05 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
*HALFTIME:

Agua Caliente Clippers 57 South Bay Lakers 51

LIVE Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/nbagleague


Thanks for the stream!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 30974

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:51 pm    Post subject:

kobe_luver wrote:
pio2u wrote:
*HALFTIME:

Agua Caliente Clippers 57 South Bay Lakers 51

LIVE Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/nbagleague


Thanks for the stream!

_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 30974

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:12 pm    Post subject:

FINAL:

South Bay Lakers - 108 Agua Caliente Clippers - 104

(T. Bryant 20 points 10 rebounds; A. Caruso 22 points 9 assists, S. Machado 23 points, GPIII 12 points)
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kobe_luver
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 11203
Location: LA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject:

Great end....we win!!

Love Bryant.....wish we used him more than Zu in the Laker games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 30974

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:54 am    Post subject:

South Bay Lakers Outlast Clippers

Quote:
The South Bay Lakers and Agua Caliente Clippers went back-and-forth all night in a game that saw 18 lead changes, but the Lakers made sure that they came out on top, defeating their division rivals, 108-104, on Thursday night.
South Bay (28-18) was fueled by a trio of 20-point scorers in Thomas Bryant, Alex Caruso and Scott Machado in the win. The Clippers (20-25) were paced by C.J. Williams, who scored 26 points, but were eliminated from playoff contention with the loss.


http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180315/ACCSBL/


*Thomas Bryant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=v0B645RQy0w
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kobe_luver
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 11203
Location: LA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:23 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
South Bay Lakers Outlast Clippers

Quote:
The South Bay Lakers and Agua Caliente Clippers went back-and-forth all night in a game that saw 18 lead changes, but the Lakers made sure that they came out on top, defeating their division rivals, 108-104, on Thursday night.
South Bay (28-18) was fueled by a trio of 20-point scorers in Thomas Bryant, Alex Caruso and Scott Machado in the win. The Clippers (20-25) were paced by C.J. Williams, who scored 26 points, but were eliminated from playoff contention with the loss.


http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180315/ACCSBL/


*Thomas Bryant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=v0B645RQy0w


Love ruining their chance to make the playoffs!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 30974

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:35 pm    Post subject:

kobe_luver wrote:
pio2u wrote:
South Bay Lakers Outlast Clippers

Quote:
The South Bay Lakers and Agua Caliente Clippers went back-and-forth all night in a game that saw 18 lead changes, but the Lakers made sure that they came out on top, defeating their division rivals, 108-104, on Thursday night.
South Bay (28-18) was fueled by a trio of 20-point scorers in Thomas Bryant, Alex Caruso and Scott Machado in the win. The Clippers (20-25) were paced by C.J. Williams, who scored 26 points, but were eliminated from playoff contention with the loss.


http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180315/ACCSBL/


*Thomas Bryant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=v0B645RQy0w


Love ruining their chance to make the playoffs!!


Plus it was a very exciting game to boot.
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 30974

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:39 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Rookie big man Thomas Bryant has been recalled to the NBA by the Lakers, the team announced today (via Twitter). After putting up a double-double (20 points, 10 rebounds) for the South Bay Lakers on Thursday, he’ll join the NBA’s Lakers for tonight’s contest vs. Miami. via HoopRumors

_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 30974

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:57 am    Post subject:

Raptors 905 @ South Bay Lakers
UCLA Health Training Center
Saturday, March 17, 2018 @ 7:00 pm PT

Raps
Lorenzo Brown - 18.6 pts.
Kennedy Meeks - 9.7 rbs.
Lorenzo Brown - 9.0 asts.

SBLakers
Alex Caruso- 19.4 pts.
Gary Payton II- 6.8 rbs.
Scott Machado - 8.7 asts.


Quote:
South Bay Lakers@SouthBayLakers

The @Lakers have assigned rookie center Thomas Bryant to South Bay. He is expected to play in tonight’s home game against Raptors 905.

Details | http://on.nba.com/2GBo5Ip

_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 30974

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:30 pm    Post subject:

FINAL: Raptors 905 - 114 South Bay Lakers - 94
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 30974

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:12 pm    Post subject:

SB Lakers fall to Swarm 110 - 108 despite Thomas Bryants 5 three-pointers on 5-8 shooting from deep.

* Thomas Bryant (27 points) Highlights vs. Greensboro Swarm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeEHU2pAGnc

Quote:
The Lakers shot 42 percent and were led by Thomas Bryant’s 27 points and eight rebounds. Payton had 24 points off the bench, to go with five rebounds and three steals. Alex Caruso had 16 points, nine assists and seven rebounds. S. Machado and A. Ingram each had 15 points as well.


http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180320/SBLGBO/
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 30974

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:42 pm    Post subject:

SB Lakers @ Memphis Hustle
Landers Center
Friday, March 23, 2018 @ 8:00 pm ET

SOUTH BAY LEADERS
Thomas Bryant - 19.6 pts.
Thomas Bryant - 7.6 rbs
Scott Machado - 8.5 ast.

MEMPHIS LEADERS
Myke Henry - 17.7 pts.
Omari Johnson - 6.5 rbs.
Marquis Teague - 6.2 asts.

TEAM RECORDS: SOUTH BAY 28 - 20 MEMPHIS 20 - 28
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 11 Oct 2012
Posts: 27973

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
SB Lakers fall to Swarm 110 - 108 despite Thomas Bryants 5 three-pointers on 5-8 shooting from deep.

* Thomas Bryant (27 points) Highlights vs. Greensboro Swarm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeEHU2pAGnc

Quote:
The Lakers shot 42 percent and were led by Thomas Bryant’s 27 points and eight rebounds. Payton had 24 points off the bench, to go with five rebounds and three steals. Alex Caruso had 16 points, nine assists and seven rebounds. S. Machado and A. Ingram each had 15 points as well.


http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180320/SBLGBO/


I really think T.Bryant is going to be pretttty good. he's def getting more athletic too. Hit 5 or 6 3s there
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Mike@LG
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 10 Apr 2001
Posts: 57963
Location: Orange County, CA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:55 pm    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
pio2u wrote:
SB Lakers fall to Swarm 110 - 108 despite Thomas Bryants 5 three-pointers on 5-8 shooting from deep.

* Thomas Bryant (27 points) Highlights vs. Greensboro Swarm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeEHU2pAGnc

Quote:
The Lakers shot 42 percent and were led by Thomas Bryant’s 27 points and eight rebounds. Payton had 24 points off the bench, to go with five rebounds and three steals. Alex Caruso had 16 points, nine assists and seven rebounds. S. Machado and A. Ingram each had 15 points as well.


http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180320/SBLGBO/


I really think T.Bryant is going to be pretttty good. he's def getting more athletic too. Hit 5 or 6 3s there


I'm just waiting until he figures out to make the first move when it comes to rebounding position, defensive help, etc. This is what keeps him off the floor.

But LAL has a 7' dude that hits corner 3's
_________________
Resident Car Nut.
Troy Brown, Chandler Hutchison, De'Anthony Melton, Landry Shamet
https://hoop-math.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 11 Oct 2012
Posts: 27973

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:59 pm    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
pio2u wrote:
SB Lakers fall to Swarm 110 - 108 despite Thomas Bryants 5 three-pointers on 5-8 shooting from deep.

* Thomas Bryant (27 points) Highlights vs. Greensboro Swarm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeEHU2pAGnc

Quote:
The Lakers shot 42 percent and were led by Thomas Bryant’s 27 points and eight rebounds. Payton had 24 points off the bench, to go with five rebounds and three steals. Alex Caruso had 16 points, nine assists and seven rebounds. S. Machado and A. Ingram each had 15 points as well.


http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180320/SBLGBO/


I really think T.Bryant is going to be pretttty good. he's def getting more athletic too. Hit 5 or 6 3s there


I'm just waiting until he figures out to make the first move when it comes to rebounding position, defensive help, etc. This is what keeps him off the floor.

But LAL has a 7' dude that hits corner 3's


That's a good point. When you're a bit of a sluggish big, you have to do your work early - especially when you're not so strong, for the rebounds.
He also has a chance to be one of our top 3pt shooters.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 30974

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:27 pm    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Mike@LG wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
pio2u wrote:
SB Lakers fall to Swarm 110 - 108 despite Thomas Bryants 5 three-pointers on 5-8 shooting from deep.

* Thomas Bryant (27 points) Highlights vs. Greensboro Swarm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeEHU2pAGnc

Quote:
The Lakers shot 42 percent and were led by Thomas Bryant’s 27 points and eight rebounds. Payton had 24 points off the bench, to go with five rebounds and three steals. Alex Caruso had 16 points, nine assists and seven rebounds. S. Machado and A. Ingram each had 15 points as well.


http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180320/SBLGBO/


I really think T.Bryant is going to be pretttty good. he's def getting more athletic too. Hit 5 or 6 3s there


I'm just waiting until he figures out to make the first move when it comes to rebounding position, defensive help, etc. This is what keeps him off the floor.

But LAL has a 7' dude that hits corner 3's


That's a good point. When you're a bit of a sluggish big, you have to do your work early - especially when you're not so strong, for the rebounds.
He also has a chance to be one of our top 3pt shooters.


He is a work in progress but he has indeed made progress in the G-League.
I hope we can keep this kid so he can fully develop.
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Mike@LG
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 10 Apr 2001
Posts: 57963
Location: Orange County, CA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:54 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Mike@LG wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
pio2u wrote:
SB Lakers fall to Swarm 110 - 108 despite Thomas Bryants 5 three-pointers on 5-8 shooting from deep.

* Thomas Bryant (27 points) Highlights vs. Greensboro Swarm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeEHU2pAGnc

Quote:
The Lakers shot 42 percent and were led by Thomas Bryant’s 27 points and eight rebounds. Payton had 24 points off the bench, to go with five rebounds and three steals. Alex Caruso had 16 points, nine assists and seven rebounds. S. Machado and A. Ingram each had 15 points as well.


http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180320/SBLGBO/


I really think T.Bryant is going to be pretttty good. he's def getting more athletic too. Hit 5 or 6 3s there


I'm just waiting until he figures out to make the first move when it comes to rebounding position, defensive help, etc. This is what keeps him off the floor.

But LAL has a 7' dude that hits corner 3's


That's a good point. When you're a bit of a sluggish big, you have to do your work early - especially when you're not so strong, for the rebounds.
He also has a chance to be one of our top 3pt shooters.


He is a work in progress but he has indeed made progress in the G-League.
I hope we can keep this kid so he can fully develop.


I've seen the progress with his shot and off-ball play. But making the first move when it comes to defense, getting defensive position, crashing the glass, ... hasn't really changed. He's been getting by on wingspan/athletic tools in the G-league for his boards.
_________________
Resident Car Nut.
Troy Brown, Chandler Hutchison, De'Anthony Melton, Landry Shamet
https://hoop-math.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 30974

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:18 am    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:
pio2u wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Mike@LG wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
pio2u wrote:
SB Lakers fall to Swarm 110 - 108 despite Thomas Bryants 5 three-pointers on 5-8 shooting from deep.

* Thomas Bryant (27 points) Highlights vs. Greensboro Swarm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeEHU2pAGnc

Quote:
The Lakers shot 42 percent and were led by Thomas Bryant’s 27 points and eight rebounds. Payton had 24 points off the bench, to go with five rebounds and three steals. Alex Caruso had 16 points, nine assists and seven rebounds. S. Machado and A. Ingram each had 15 points as well.


http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180320/SBLGBO/


I really think T.Bryant is going to be pretttty good. he's def getting more athletic too. Hit 5 or 6 3s there


I'm just waiting until he figures out to make the first move when it comes to rebounding position, defensive help, etc. This is what keeps him off the floor.

But LAL has a 7' dude that hits corner 3's


That's a good point. When you're a bit of a sluggish big, you have to do your work early - especially when you're not so strong, for the rebounds.
He also has a chance to be one of our top 3pt shooters.


He is a work in progress but he has indeed made progress in the G-League.
I hope we can keep this kid so he can fully develop.


I've seen the progress with his shot and off-ball play. But making the first move when it comes to defense, getting defensive position, crashing the glass, ... hasn't really changed. He's been getting by on wingspan/athletic tools in the G-league for his boards.

Yep; Defensively he's not near NBA ready. His work ethic and potential improvement in that area over the off-season will be critical for his overall development.
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next
Page 66 of 68
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB