Byron to punish his Players with "Old-School Drills" after Loss on a back-to-back
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:40 pm    Post subject:

silkwilkes wrote:
I don't think it's that certain that he finishes the season... his relationship with DLO is already bad according to a lot of reports. If it gets toxic, then a choice will nee dot be made.

Also heard whispers that Randle is no fan of Byron either.

any links? It's time for Byron to go
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:21 pm    Post subject:

silkwilkes wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
silkwilkes wrote:
Dr Buss was innovative and a risk taker... we were on the cutting edge in terms of style of play, marketing, etc. With the Buss kids, we're forever trying to re-live the past and we've become dinosaurs.

Every interview with either one includes some variation of "well my Dad" or "it's what Dad would have". Cringe-worthy.

They're not particularly bright or talented at anything... yet they are trying to play parts that require intelligence and talent. So you can add lack of pragmatism there too lol. If they were pragmatic, they would hire people with the talent/intelligence and take a step back.

Someone like Mitch Kupchak?
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:22 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
silkwilkes wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
silkwilkes wrote:
Dr Buss was innovative and a risk taker... we were on the cutting edge in terms of style of play, marketing, etc. With the Buss kids, we're forever trying to re-live the past and we've become dinosaurs.

Every interview with either one includes some variation of "well my Dad" or "it's what Dad would have". Cringe-worthy.

They're not particularly bright or talented at anything... yet they are trying to play parts that require intelligence and talent. So you can add lack of pragmatism there too lol. If they were pragmatic, they would hire people with the talent/intelligence and take a step back.

He's a good GM. I hope we're grooming his successor well (Ryan West?) and that he's open to the modern NBA.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:22 pm    Post subject:

silkwilkes wrote:
I don't think it's that certain that he finishes the season... his relationship with DLO is already bad according to a lot of reports. If it gets toxic, then a choice will nee dot be made.

Well Randle did have a real coach before he came to the Lakers.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:24 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
silkwilkes wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
silkwilkes wrote:

He's a good GM. I hope we're grooming his successor well (Ryan West?) and that he's open to the modern NBA.

Mitch is making player decisions, and there was really only one person in the FO that was really sold on Byron.
akk7
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:27 pm    Post subject:

22 wrote:
silkwilkes wrote:

any links? It's time for Byron to go

I do think Clarkson likes Byron. No sources or whispers for me, but on instagram a fan (I don't get why people comment on these players' posts but that's a different issue) was babbling about firing Scott and how he's holding them back on JC's post and JC actually responded back saying you stupid .
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Jump to: