CBS: Kobe Knows that he will likely not win another championship.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:48 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
So the Wizards days for Jordan doomed his legacy? Is this the same Jordan that everyone regards as the best player in NBA history?

No one, absolutely no one, cares about the Wizards days for Jordan. In the same way that no one cares about the late years of Ewing, Shaq, Barkley, and I can go on and on. No one will care about these last days for Kobe. His legacy is already cealed. He still should play, whenever he can obviously, and give one last opportunity to all his fans to watch him, specially with the East teams.

Were you going going to attempt to make a point or counter point? Is there a context to this post I'm missing? Or have you switched and now arguing my point?...

I just find that your reasons for wanting him gone are simply dumb.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:50 pm    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
So the Wizards days for Jordan doomed his legacy? Is this the same Jordan that everyone regards as the best player in NBA history?

No one, absolutely no one, cares about the Wizards days for Jordan. In the same way that no one cares about the late years of Ewing, Shaq, Barkley, and I can go on and on. No one will care about these last days for Kobe. His legacy is already cealed. He still should play, whenever he can obviously, and give one last opportunity to all his fans to watch him, specially with the East teams.

Were you going going to attempt to make a point or counter point? Is there a context to this post I'm missing? Or have you switched and now arguing my point?...

Another gem from a brilliant mind. At least you were able to lay out an argument this time, congrats you won the interweb.

Last edited by lakerjoshua on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:51 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

Another gem from a brilliant mind.

Again with the shots?

Fact: No one cares about Jordan's Wizards days.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:54 pm    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

Again with the shots?

A guy who starts evey post with an insult complains about personal attacks.... Oxymoran

Last edited by lakerjoshua on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:57 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

Again with the shots?

A guy who starts evey post with an insult complains about personal attacks.... Oxymorans

What are these so-called insults you speak of?
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:49 pm    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

Again with the shots?

A guy who starts evey post with an insult complains about personal attacks.... Oxymorans

What are these so-called insults you speak of?

Even a mirror won't give you the answers you seek. Because you deny what's in front of your face....
DeeAgeaux
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: CBS: Kobe Knows that he will likely not win another championship.

CaliRyderX wrote:

It didn't help that Kobe choose to sign a salary cap-crunching mega contract that precluded any flexibility during this past free agency period. If anything, Kobe didn't help his stance by being greedy, whereas Duncan elected to sign for a much lesser deal, specifically to allow his team to be able to sign effective personnel during the free agency period.

Ditto
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:40 am    Post subject:

Personal insults and bickering in this thread resulted in suspension and a lock. Further discussion should be taken either to the Kobe Appreciation Thread or the Kobe P&M Thread. If posters take their P&M comments to the Appreciation thread, it will be considered trolling and will also result in suspensions. It's unfortunate that people derail these threads. If you want fewer "Official" threads, then stop turning new threads into the same pissing match. For the sake of diversity, will consider re-opening this thread after a cooling off period.

Re-opening. Try to stick to original topic without insults and excessive P&M'ing which belongs in the P&M thread.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:29 pm    Post subject:

he is probably the last Lakers legend in a while
JayLida
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:06 pm    Post subject:

dcarter4kobe wrote:
I could of told you that Kob as soon as you signed that idiotic 2y48M contract

This. Can't let it go. It's sad but you are not fooling anybody bro. You know damn well you sign the same deal.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:35 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:

At least until the next one.
dcarter4kobe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:37 pm    Post subject:

JayLida wrote:
dcarter4kobe wrote:
I could of told you that Kob as soon as you signed that idiotic 2y48M contract

This. Can't let it go. It's sad but you are not fooling anybody bro. You know damn well you sign the same deal.

Ehh.. Do I? When I have 100M in the bank? Will that extra 20M matter? Personally I woulnt have. Everyone knew at the time as soon as Kobe signed that contract it most likely meant no more playoffs until the end of his contract.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:43 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

At least until the next one.

A guy like Kobe?

It might be a while, a long while.

You are talking about one of the all time greats in NBA history. I am finding the last few years hard to watch for him, a lot of it is the horrid team around him though.
Hammett
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:57 pm    Post subject:

Lakers have been cursed ever since "basketball reasons".

The unceremonious departures of Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom. The Achilles tear. Revolving door of coaches. The failed Dwight Coward gamble. Losing picks to get a broken Steve Nash. The rash of injuries to the entire roster. Worst Laker season ever. Starting this season 2-10.

Now Lakers fan turning on each other, constantly bickering.

Sad time in Laker Land. Chick would be ashamed and would tear this team a new one over the air.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5
Jump to: