I hate our team make up - we need some veterans

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LongTimeFan
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: I hate our team make up - we need some veterans

I can't believe we got a second round pick for JJ. We have Von Wafer and Turiaf as second rounders - the only veteran we got, McKie is injured for hte whole season. Same for Vlade last year. Laron Profit - out also.

How bad can it be to shake up our roster - let's get some real veteran players who won't be injured for the whole season.
Big mistake for letting JJ go, who is a veteran and who don't get hurt.

We need trade away some of our young players - cook, vujacic, slava, and get a solid veteran player

i am so frustrated
VonWafer&KobeBryantFa
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject:

McKie is out for the season? And don't ask for anything because you know we won't get it from Mitch.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
dadamookie
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject:

I don't want to see Kobe's prime go to waste. Yea he has probably 5-6 years of top notch basketball left in him but remember he did come straight from high school.

This 07/08 plan sounds nice, but we're still going to have to hold on to some the players we have now. Some older guys who know how to win and compete would be nice....is Cliff Robinson still around?
BigRedApple13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject:

Cliffy is with the Nets.

I don't expect any midseason trades from the Lakers so in the off-season, they def. need to get some vet bigs that still has some game left in them.
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject:

and the sky is blue and the grass is green
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: