billboard or online petition idea

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:49 pm    Post subject: billboard or online petition idea

This franchise can't move on because their ownership especially Jeannie Buss think Kobe is the only way to sell tickets and merchandise. The ownership think us laker fans as a bunch of star chasing fair weather fans. We need a billboard outside of staples or an online petition letting these mofos know we the laker fans don't care if Kobe's not on this team, we will support a true rebuild 100%. The sooner ownership realizes this the better
HAWAIIGUY27
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:51 pm    Post subject:

#manup
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player

You should put it across the place in El Segundo.
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LaZonaImagery
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:52 pm    Post subject:

A friend of mine has large billboard space viewable from the from the 10 freeway near downtown. I will ask him.
laker4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: billboard or online petition idea

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
This franchise can't move on because their ownership especially Jeannie Buss think Kobe is the only way to sell tickets and merchandise. The ownership think us laker fans as a bunch of star chasing fair weather fans. We need a billboard outside of staples or an online petition letting these mofos know we the laker fans don't care if Kobe's not on this team, we will support a true rebuild 100%. The sooner ownership realizes this the better

I want Kobe on this team.

I am more upset that the Lakers did not have the foresight to not surround him with the right players.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:54 pm    Post subject:

Another Kobe p&m thread in disguise from the same character.
Put your money where your mouth is and put up the banner across the street from Staples.
Let us know when it's up and we'll give you props.
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: billboard or online petition idea

laker4life wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:

I want Kobe on this team.

I am more upset that the Lakers did not have the foresight to not surround him with the right players.

Sorry but your post is 3 years too late
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: billboard or online petition idea

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
The Lakers are selling tickets based on Kobe's legacy, but they know that has an expiration date. They will honor Kobe's contract, thank him for his service, and move on.
Not sure what purpose a billboard would serve.
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: billboard or online petition idea

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
The Lakers are selling tickets based on Kobe's legacy, but they know that has an expiration date. They will honor Kobe's contract, thank him for his service, and move on.
Not sure what purpose a billboard would serve.

A reminder for buss family not to bring him back next season even if he asks for minimum
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: billboard or online petition idea

SGV-Laker fan wrote:

You have my permission to start an online petition or purchase billboard space.
RavishingRuWooba
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: billboard or online petition idea

INFP, "Dreamers," tend to flop around, self-deconstruct, destructive, look over too, unless you give them something to emotionally, wrap around, react to, such as a cause!./?., .. .;,.!
INFP, "Dreamers," tend to flop around, self-deconstruct, destructive, look over too, unless you give them something to emotionally, wrap around, react to, such as a cause!./?., .. .;,!
INFP, "Dreamers," tend to flop around, self-deconstruct, destructive, look over too, unless you give them something to emotionally, wrap around, react to, such as a cause!./?., .. ...;.,!

.the last few, decoys, or, setbacks, is what happens; whenl; 'you,' call, for, any, hope, lining, a sinking ship!;.(*?^.

.the last few, decoys, or, setbacks, is what happens; whenl; 'you,' call, for, any, hope, lining, a sinking ship!;.(*?^.///////

Just, a single, miracle play, a day, can keep the boogey man off, of, 'you,' in your sleep, until, 'elemental time,' 'revenge,' brave, may or may not, kick-!,!..!!..n!

Can, 'you,' imagine, soul perplexed, and engaging?*

From, just, an amazing, symmetry of voices, more, powerful, and amazing.

Doing the right thing, always placates. Caught up in a self-imposed, identity crisis, what's, he supposed to do...? Turn-around; wait, before, it is too late, to placate, contemplate, pile-up, and complain? A momentous illuminary, may cause the ground, to swell, one way or another; but it's the settling-in, part, that makes, everything come together, and not a moment too soon.

Special, body fish, momentum, fillet; step into, it, .back. ndWithoutt-thiNKNg,abou.I^.!,%

It's, like this, stats, don't apply, to tin-foil, hat-rolling, eye's ISFP, the same way..., 'you,' need to engage their soul in a mushroom, swamp land, saga, okay..! In the moment, they're not that clean, can do a lot of things, bayou, bliss, accountable, to themselves, to stop the bleeding'cRocOdi.lE.,.eESsskoPPPpB.e..E!.!@..!..!!?.!?!^!@.!!...3.!.,!!'

Resolution, whirlwind, ground, anchor-conscientious, square-root, values, angle-bunk!...

Blue-vainglory, arch, tumultuous, shadows, shame, sliding, turret(s), in, my way...day?..

Imagine, the impetus, to still and distil, be hovering around until instill!?.

Already, caught, in a whrilwind fancy, that, another, s-?-e-p..back I wish yesterday was, as, unbearable a facsimile, of what is, yet, to come st#1%^l.!

There's only one tuning, I'm too afraid to go back and revisit one day, !.?.

.the last few, decoys, or, setbacks, is what happens; whenl; 'you,' call, for, any, hope, lining, a sinking ship!;.(*?^..

How many, helium balloons, needle in a stack, note, to self,

My God, almost half-a-year, and not even one single page of progress, with every core element already, in tact!.

This is what happens, when, 'you,' grow, too far ahead, in the storehouse, cache; when, the highest level in human history is at stake, for what it is; it, forces you to remain, level-headed, and accountable,
RavishingRuWooba
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:18 am    Post subject:

Who am I kidding? The tuning needs to be precise. Not that hard, but Times New Roman 5 & 5.5, meh, I still had to tune it. What is in a billboard? The heart and the courage, to put up a billboard; and, then later, to tear it down? I'm saying, it is exactly justified, right now; but, if, 'you,' taking that route, think giving up on the human condition, is that easy. I think most people, would have, kiiiiiii, says, not, a whole, lot!!!. Too easy. Why would, anyone, willingly choose, to root, for the lowest possible, common, outcome, now.!1
kwyitkilla
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:23 am    Post subject:

RavishingRuWooba wrote:
Who am I kidding? The tuning needs to be precise. Not that hard, but Times New Roman 5 & 5.5, meh, I still had to tune it. What is in a billboard? The heart and the courage, to put up a billboard; and, then later, to tear it down? I'm saying, it is exactly justified, right now; but, if, 'you,' taking that route, think giving up on the human condition, is that easy. I think most people, would have, kiiiiiii, says, not, a whole, lot!!!. Too easy. Why would, anyone, willingly choose, to root, for the lowest possible, common, outcome, now.!1

What are you on?
Big Game James
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: billboard or online petition idea

RavishingRuWooba wrote:
INFP, "Dreamers," tend to flop around, self-deconstruct, destructive, look over too, unless you give them something to emotionally, wrap around, react to, such as a cause!./?., .. .;,.!
INFP, "Dreamers," tend to flop around, self-deconstruct, destructive, look over too, unless you give them something to emotionally, wrap around, react to, such as a cause!./?., .. .;,!
INFP, "Dreamers," tend to flop around, self-deconstruct, destructive, look over too, unless you give them something to emotionally, wrap around, react to, such as a cause!./?., .. ...;.,!

.the last few, decoys, or, setbacks, is what happens; whenl; 'you,' call, for, any, hope, lining, a sinking ship!;.(*?^.

.the last few, decoys, or, setbacks, is what happens; whenl; 'you,' call, for, any, hope, lining, a sinking ship!;.(*?^.///////

Just, a single, miracle play, a day, can keep the boogey man off, of, 'you,' in your sleep, until, 'elemental time,' 'revenge,' brave, may or may not, kick-!,!..!!..n!

Can, 'you,' imagine, soul perplexed, and engaging?*

From, just, an amazing, symmetry of voices, more, powerful, and amazing.

Doing the right thing, always placates. Caught up in a self-imposed, identity crisis, what's, he supposed to do...? Turn-around; wait, before, it is too late, to placate, contemplate, pile-up, and complain? A momentous illuminary, may cause the ground, to swell, one way or another; but it's the settling-in, part, that makes, everything come together, and not a moment too soon.

Special, body fish, momentum, fillet; step into, it, .back. ndWithoutt-thiNKNg,abou.I^.!,%

It's, like this, stats, don't apply, to tin-foil, hat-rolling, eye's ISFP, the same way..., 'you,' need to engage their soul in a mushroom, swamp land, saga, okay..! In the moment, they're not that clean, can do a lot of things, bayou, bliss, accountable, to themselves, to stop the bleeding'cRocOdi.lE.,.eESsskoPPPpB.e..E!.!@..!..!!?.!?!^!@.!!...3.!.,!!'

Resolution, whirlwind, ground, anchor-conscientious, square-root, values, angle-bunk!...

Blue-vainglory, arch, tumultuous, shadows, shame, sliding, turret(s), in, my way...day?..

Imagine, the impetus, to still and distil, be hovering around until instill!?.

Already, caught, in a whrilwind fancy, that, another, s-?-e-p..back I wish yesterday was, as, unbearable a facsimile, of what is, yet, to come st#1%^l.!

There's only one tuning, I'm too afraid to go back and revisit one day, !.?.

.the last few, decoys, or, setbacks, is what happens; whenl; 'you,' call, for, any, hope, lining, a sinking ship!;.(*?^..

How many, helium balloons, needle in a stack, note, to self,

My God, almost half-a-year, and not even one single page of progress, with every core element already, in tact!.

This is what happens, when, 'you,' grow, too far ahead, in the storehouse, cache; when, the highest level in human history is at stake, for what it is; it, forces you to remain, level-headed, and accountable,

TL;DR
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: billboard or online petition idea

SGV-Laker fan wrote:

I am not sure what your objective would be, Kobe isn't going anywhere this season. We are rebuilding, I am not sure why stating that we support it would have an impact on anything.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: billboard or online petition idea

SGV-Laker fan wrote:

So the way to show Jeanie up is to take the move that she got so criticized for during the Dwightmare?

Okaayyyyyy.
Team of the 80's
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: billboard or online petition idea

SGV-Laker fan wrote:

You don't speak for anyone but yourself so put your money where your keyboard is.
ryan_c
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:23 pm    Post subject:

What the heck with this billboard crap? This thread should be lock.
KBH
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:28 pm    Post subject:

This post is the worse than Kobe deciding he's going to continue chucking shots he can't make anymore.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: billboard or online petition idea

SGV-Laker fan wrote:

If you don't stop creating redundant "LOOK AT ME!!!!!" threads rather than posting your thoughts in appropriate existing threads, you'll be taking a much needed vacation.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: