There is almost NO way we can get a second option without giving up LO...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Possibility of obtaining a 2nd option WHILE keeping Lamar?
Very possible...teams will take our trade bait for a good player...
11%
 11%  [ 7 ]
No way in HECK!!! LO MUST go!!!
53%
 53%  [ 32 ]
We don't need a 2nd option...keep LO at all cost...
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Just keep LO and hope for a B Diddy/VC type miracle...
20%
 20%  [ 12 ]
I'd take Danny Granger over LO any day!
11%
 11%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 60

KA_2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject:

GameCock-MD wrote:
The biggest problem is some people here have access to secret info that they don't and won't share with the public...

Nothing wrong with that if it protects the team and it's future but let's get real.

People who use this knowledge as support for their arguments or AGENDA confuse the whole with opinionated statements that have no root in reality except the info normal people are not privy to.

You want to squelsh the problems and disputes? Tell those few to stop pushing the agenda off on others...

Insider information? Can you name one thing the "insiders" on this web site have gotten right...ever? Bender? Nope.
sodapoppenski
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject:

KA_2 wrote:
GameCock-MD wrote:
The biggest problem is some people here have access to secret info that they don't and won't share with the public...

Nothing wrong with that if it protects the team and it's future but let's get real.

People who use this knowledge as support for their arguments or AGENDA confuse the whole with opinionated statements that have no root in reality except the info normal people are not privy to.

You want to squelsh the problems and disputes? Tell those few to stop pushing the agenda off on others...

Insider information? Can you name one thing the "insiders" on this web site have gotten right...ever? Bender? Nope.

There was that time my dog told me Kobe would go for 75 or more points and he ended up with 81
magic_bryant
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject:

sodapoppenski wrote:
KA_2 wrote:
GameCock-MD wrote:

There was that time my dog told me Kobe would go for 75 or more points and he ended up with 81

My dog told me the same thing, just before he was stolen. Wonder if shared the info with anyone.
Stephon Marbury on Kobe: "He's the only person on 'dis earth that can do 'dat. He guards people, like shuts 'em down. Then, to do 'dat on 'da offensive end. It's like 'Damn, I can't score on him AND he about to bust my ass."
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
sodapoppenski
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject:

magic_bryant wrote:
sodapoppenski wrote:
KA_2 wrote:
GameCock-MD wrote:

My dog told me the same thing, just before he was stolen. Wonder if shared the info with anyone.

In fairness (and not to discredit my dog)...

...he did tell me Kobe'd go for 75+ when Kobe already had 73 late in the 4th quarter.

I was more impressed with the whole talking-dog thing honestly than his psychic ability.
magic_bryant
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject:

sodapoppenski wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:
sodapoppenski wrote:
KA_2 wrote:
GameCock-MD wrote:

In fairness (and not to discredit my dog)...

...he did tell me Kobe'd go for 75+ when Kobe already had 73 late in the 4th quarter.

I was more impressed with the whole talking-dog thing honestly than his psychic ability.

WAIT A SEC!!!

What are the chances that YOU'D also have a talking-dog who is also psychic? And considering MY dog told me first, JUST before being DOG-NAPPED...?

Hmm...Something smells fishy about your story.

Stephon Marbury on Kobe: "He's the only person on 'dis earth that can do 'dat. He guards people, like shuts 'em down. Then, to do 'dat on 'da offensive end. It's like 'Damn, I can't score on him AND he about to bust my ass."
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: