***OFFCIAL LAKERS vs HORNETS GAME THREAD***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kells1220
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject:

Well Chris Paul is a point guard. PS: you're delusional.

Last edited by kells1220 on Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject:

B-Scott wrote:
kobe has dropped to the 5th best perimiter player

1. Lebron
2 Wade
3 Nash
4 Paul

i dont care about his stupid points. Kobe does not put pressure on a defense. He takes all jumpers. Even when guarded 1 on 1. All game,he takes jump shots. Watch how Chris paul was constantly putting pressure on our defense. Getting in the paint,forcing our D to collapse. BOOM Easy 15 footer for Pj Brown OR a dunk for his teammate.

You cant win with your superstar launching jumper after jumper. NO won like 20 games last yr. This yr they will win about 45. Thats haivng a impact on a team. Plus they will have a better record then LA

Kobe has turned it to Ray allen

areyou a lakers fan?because i have never heard you say one positive thing here,even when things were good.i smell a troll
ClipperLakerFan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

wonder how utah feels picking deron williams instead of Chris paul...hahaa
StaPles Center
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

haha...I just love how devean gets hot when the game is pretty much out of reach...oh, and Luke made a shot too....when we were down what, 16 ?!?! with 3/4 minutes left. :roll:
TEEGUNN
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject:

B-Scott wrote:

1. Lebron
2 Wade
3 Nash
4 Paul

i dont care about his stupid points. Kobe does not put pressure on a defense. He takes all jumpers. Even when guarded 1 on 1. All game,he takes jump shots. Watch how Chris paul was constantly putting pressure on our defense. Getting in the paint,forcing our D to collapse. BOOM Easy 15 footer for Pj Brown OR a dunk for his teammate.

You cant win with your superstar launching jumper after jumper. NO won like 20 games last yr. This yr they will win about 45. Thats haivng a impact on a team. Plus they will have a better record then LA

Clueless. Absolutely clueless.

Jake Speed, 1986
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject:

B-Scott wrote:

1. Lebron
2 Wade
3 Nash
4 Paul

Go away.
StaPles Center
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject:

TEEGUNN wrote:
B-Scott wrote:

1. Lebron
2 Wade
3 Nash
4 Paul

b-scott is obviously a byron fan....and what team is byron part of now ? well, NOT the lakers.
B-Scott
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject:

when we gain momentum. Kobe 25 footer

you call that putting pressure on a defense.

When kobe post up,he has opputuities to use his 1st step BAMB at the rack 2 free throws. But he settles for all jumpers.

kobe takes more jumpers then all top 5 perimiter players
kells1220
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject:

Umm. The momentum came a lot late. Besides he shot 50%. The problem I have is with the turnovers. Yikes.

Last edited by kells1220 on Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
TEEGUNN
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject:

B-Scott wrote:

When kobe post up,he has opputuities to use his 1st step BAMB at the rack 2 free throws. But he settles for all jumpers.

Jake Speed, 1986
Coop_21
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

1. Lebron
2 Wade
3 Nash
4 Paul

So do any of the above listed get doubled on the perimiter forcing them to pass to Sasha?
Do any of them play in a team offense that requires player movement to free up space on the floor to operate with?
Quote:

Like he was doing early in the season...right?
Well teams scout that and will not LET Kobe pick his spot on the floor to be single covered. And again...if the other players are not moving the ball and not in the right places...he wont get the ball in the post.

And not even focussing on defense are we?

I understand though...frustration makes you post some stupid stuff.

Last edited by Coop_21 on Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject:

B-Scott wrote:

katie is that you?
turbulent
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject:

5th best? CRACK PIPE
KobeButler
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject:

that dude still aint banned yet?
magic_bryant
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject:

B-Scott wrote:

Can someone be banned for being absolutely CLUELESS??
Stephon Marbury on Kobe: "He's the only person on 'dis earth that can do 'dat. He guards people, like shuts 'em down. Then, to do 'dat on 'da offensive end. It's like 'Damn, I can't score on him AND he about to bust my ass."
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
eniq 0x00
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject:

Yes, please. I'm sick and tired of all the (bleep) whining by people who want things done quickly. What kind of a moron compares Kobe to Ray Allen? Did this genius even watch the game? How many (bleep) bricks did the rest of the team have to make, for this guy to get the idea that none of them are to be trusted? The onus was on the rest of the team to step up and they failed. I suppose all of the well-planned double-teaming on Kobe wasn't noticed by him. I'll bet he didn't even watch the game.

^^ Farmar

LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject:

I think Phil wants this team to work things out for themselves... Phil knows that he can only do so much, by preaching to the team, about what they should do. The team has to practice good fundamentals to work together, as a team.

The punishment, for not working things out, is having a very embarrassing season the rest of the way. It's hard to believe, that professional basketball players cannot get it together, and put forth a better showing. We should be taking advantage of Kobe being doubled, and tripled...

I actually have mixed emotions... What's happening now, just goes to prove something I've been saying... We need a quality PG, like Chris Paul, to be the "on-court general", that makes good decisions, and draws the team together. With a player like Chris Paul, Kobe would be able to do his thing, out on the wing, and not worry about much else. Well, that's the ideal situation... Ideals are never fully reached...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27
Page 27 of 27
Jump to: