Why do you guys keep dissing Wafer?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sodapoppenski
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject:

RePLAY wrote:
Wafer reminds me of Kobe as a rookie. I remember hating on Kobe when he air balled in a row.

Wafer got dunked on...which means he tried to block the ball. He got his shot blocked...which means he tried to dunk the ball with authority. The differnce with Wafer and the other teammates is that Wafer still has potential (and it shows) unlike Luke, George and the other scrubs, which is all we gonna get.

Tried to block the ball? Dude watch the highlight again
LA_Lakers_Rule
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject:

This is the same kind of thing we'd hear about George....

Then we'd hear the same thing about Sasha...

Both players are now contributing. George the result of getting healthy and Sasha the result of maturing and getting time on the court.

Now we are hearing it about Von...

Same old thing on this board. It seems that there will always have to be a whipping boy at LG, and right now I suppose Von's as good as any since he is young and hasn't had the minutes to develop his game at all yet.

Plain and simple, many of the loggers on this or probably any board are absolutely fickle. Von was going to be a super star based on his pre-season. Now that he doesn't get any playing time exept for a few minutes in garbage time and he doesn't live up to his practive or pre-season play he is "garbage".

Goes with the territory, I suppose...

But I won't be surprised to see at some point in time, maybe even as much as 2 or 3 years, a total switch again ala Sasha where loggers will again be singing Von's praises, whether or not he is wearing a Laker uniform by then remains to be seen of course.

Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers ...
Lionel The Laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject:

cKPayasoLoco wrote:
VonWafer&KobeBryantFa wrote:
Thank you guys who agreed.

your not a mcdonalds all-american for no reason put this guy on team that doesnt run the complex tri and hed drop 15 easily

Samaki Walker was a mcdonalds All American too. Monta Ellis is better than him. Period.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: