12%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 40

Lakers 4 eva
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:53 pm    Post subject:

lakerican wrote:
Outside the rant, just hoping if Kobe play Tuesday, he is comimg out the bench

Man shut the hell up. We won with Kobe in Boston so don't even use him for an excuse for the 3 game winning streak. Boston was the 3rd best defensive team at the time we beat them.
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:54 pm    Post subject:

lakerican wrote:
Outside the rant, just hoping if Kobe play Tuesday, he is comimg out the bench

Not gonna happen. But hey I guess you're coming from the camp that thinks we're playing better without him disregarding the fact that we played the worst team in the league record wise and the other team is close enough with their superstar getting injured.
Andre2K
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:55 pm    Post subject:

nash wrote:
defense wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
defense wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
defense wrote:
Why does this A-hole of a coach go out of his way to alienate the young players and enable the perennial journey men aka "vets"

Alienate them by benching them for poor effort and sloppy play? Who wants to enable here?

All season

I'd be with you if they had been playing well. As it stands, they took a 38-point and turned it into a 16 point lead. They had the opportunity to close out the game and failed miserably.

The vets have looked just as bad all season. Lou is shooting 40% and people talk about him like hes the goat

Please, stop this. Russell is shooting 40%

D'Angelo is shooting 39% from the field so far on the season.

Pg Lonzo
Sg Kawhi
Sf Ingram
Pf Lebron
C Dedmon

Bench: Caruso, Hart, Bullock, Kuzma, McGee etc
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:56 pm    Post subject:

IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO WIN ONE!

55 - 27
tnell
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:58 pm    Post subject:

nash wrote:
defense wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
defense wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
defense wrote:
Why does this A-hole of a coach go out of his way to alienate the young players and enable the perennial journey men aka "vets"

Alienate them by benching them for poor effort and sloppy play? Who wants to enable here?

All season

I'd be with you if they had been playing well. As it stands, they took a 38-point and turned it into a 16 point lead. They had the opportunity to close out the game and failed miserably.

The vets have looked just as bad all season. Lou is shooting 40% and people talk about him like hes the goat

Please, stop this. Russell is shooting 40%, can't get to the line and people call him a future 15 times all star. Lou is playing well, so is Kobe, Russell and Randle had the chance, they where ice cold and the starters had to finish the game. Last game hopping we lose after Russell went to bench. Let's root for the team first and for a player second. Great game by Lance and Lou and good job by Clarkson sharing the ball.

Maybe they were ice cold because they were on the bench for the entire 3rd quarter.......

Last edited by tnell on Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:00 pm    Post subject:

Look at the bright side. Dlo and clarkson managed to get 6-7 minutes together, while the future (clarkson and lou) ran 27 minutes together...
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:00 pm    Post subject:

Great to see a win and great to see ball movement.

Phoenix just played a pathetic game but the Lakers weren't bad, from what portion of the game I saw. I saw a major portion of the game, but missed the piece where we blew the lead with the second unit. Nice close out though.

I was going to ask what happened to nose dive the Lakers when they were up so far, but I just looked at the box score......

I'm going to guess Huertas -14 is a clue...
Lakers 4 eva
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:01 pm    Post subject:

tnell wrote:
nash wrote:
defense wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
defense wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
defense wrote:

All season

Please, stop this. Russell is shooting 40%, can't get to the line and people call him a future 15 times all star. Lou is playing well, so is Kobe, Russell and Randle had the chance, they where ice cold and the starters had to finish the game. Last game hopping we lose after Russell went to bench. Let's root for the team first and for a player second. Great game by Lance and Lou and good job by Clarkson sharing the ball.

Maybe they were ice cold because they were in the bench for the entire 3rd quarter.......

I will give you that point but the defense really suffered also along with the playmaking. They were giving no effort in the 4th
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:05 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
Look at the bright side. Dlo and clarkson managed to get 6-7 minutes together, while the future (clarkson and lou) ran 27 minutes together...

It's probably because both Clarkson and DLO sat down and studied film so they could improve how they play together. Jerks.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:08 pm    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Great to see a win and great to see ball movement.

Phoenix just played a pathetic game but the Lakers weren't bad, from what portion of the game I saw. I saw a major portion of the game, but missed the piece where we blew the lead with the second unit. Nice close out though.

I was going to ask what happened to nose dive the Lakers when they were up so far, but I just looked at the box score......

I'm going to guess Huertas -14 is a clue...

Russell in second unit without huertas: +19 in 16 minutes. With huertas: -14 in six minutes.
nash
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:12 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:

The concept of future is not something set in stone. If your goal is winning, the future is what can give you a chance to succeed. A young player must prove himself in consistent basis before he can be called "the future". Clarkson is the only young guy delivering it most nights, Nance is doing it the last five games or so (still a small sample size).

I'm not calling out Russell or Randle, they are rookies, consistency is not expected and both had flashes of greatness, but it's as early to call them the future as it is to call them out after a bad game, and they didn't play well enough this time to close it out.
novadolla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:23 pm    Post subject:

nash wrote:
24 wrote:

The concept of future is not something set in stone. If your goal is winning, the future is what can give you a chance to succeed. A young player must prove himself in consistent basis before he can be called "the future". Clarkson is the only young guy delivering it most nights, Nance is doing it the last five games or so (still a small sample size).

I'm not calling out Russell or Randle, they are rookies, consistency is not expected and both had flashes of greatness, but it's as early to call them the future as it is to call them out after a bad game, and they didn't play well enough this time to close it out.
tnell
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:25 pm    Post subject:

nash wrote:
24 wrote:

If they aren't the future them who the hell is?
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:27 pm    Post subject:

nash wrote:
24 wrote:

Ok, but why did scott (bleep) with the unit to begin with and give huertas the keys? Russell and Randle's unit was fine in the first half, but huertas killed every bit of its flow. Here are the numbers:
Russell in second unit without huertas: +19 in 16 minutes. With huertas: -14 in six minutes.
Andre2K
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:29 pm    Post subject:

Clan Wars!!! pew pew pew

Pg Lonzo
Sg Kawhi
Sf Ingram
Pf Lebron
C Dedmon

Bench: Caruso, Hart, Bullock, Kuzma, McGee etc
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:34 pm    Post subject:

Plus minus by backcourt units:

Clarkson and lou: +15 in 26 minutes
Russell and either lou our clarkson: +19 in 16 minutes
Huertas and russell: -14 in 6 minutes
bonkers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:36 pm    Post subject:

The correct answer is that Clarkson and Nance are the future and we should probably trade Russell and Randle for DeMarcus Cousins.

nash
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:40 pm    Post subject:

bonkers wrote:
The correct answer is that Clarkson and Nance are the future and we should probably trade Russell and Randle for DeMarcus Cousins.

If we keep the pick I'd do such a trade.
tnell
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:43 pm    Post subject:

nash wrote:
bonkers wrote:

Of course you would. As long as JC is on the team you would be happy. Like it or not JC, Randle, and DLO are the future of this team. Not just JC.
nash
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:52 pm    Post subject:

tnell wrote:
nash wrote:
bonkers wrote:

Of course you would. As long as JC is on the team you would be happy. Like it or not JC, Randle, and DLO are the future of this team. Not just JC.

I like JC, he is an efficient player, but I'd also trade him alongside Randle if it's the proposed deal. I agree with you about the core and I'd add Nance to the list, but if we keep this top 3 pick I'd package a couple of prospects for an all star.

I'm a Laker fan, I like our players, but no player is ahead of the team in my mind, I will be happy with the team coming back to his winning ways.
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:43 pm    Post subject:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Game Thread Standings wrote:

32.......................................1-0
Lakers95.............................1-1
pio2u.................................2-3
yuurin98...........................2-3
zePokar..............................1-2
danzag..............................1-4
Chronicle...........................0-4
diando...............................0-4
Triangle_Offense...............0-2
Kb24goldenChild...............0-1
Don Draper........................0-1
rak617..............................0-1
Number 7..........................0-1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31
Page 31 of 31
Jump to: