Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:50 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Kobe>Lebron wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
Ooh, standoff!! Gonna get good!!

Militia bringing in bulldozers and arming up. It's about to go down and the terrorists are starting it!!!

I'd say this classifies as:

1) Armed threats
2) Intimidation
3) Intent
4) Provocation

That's terrorism based on what I've read in this thread. Call in the drones and wipe them off the map.

Wrong course of action. That would be playing right into their hands. They want a Waco type outcome. It makes them heroes to all the other redneck yahoos who think that guns make their dicks bigger.

Makes more sense to wait until they realize the snacks they forgot aren't going to be delivered.

Hate to drag this back in topic, but if they were Brown, drones would already be there

And back off topic, I love how the Mormons are now being compared to Muslims in the media. Christian fundamental nut jobs...well at least some are now forced to admit it's not just Muslim, it's a Christian problem too.

I dont really get this. Part of the leftist wack job apporach is to defend Islam while bashing Christianity. Here go the false equivalencies. When I went to my company Christmas party last week, I was pretty worried about those christian terrorists.

You mean like the guy who shot up the Planned Parenthood facility?

Here is a list of some atheist mass shooters:

Chris Harper Mercer
Dylan Stormroof
Adam Lanza
James Holmes
Eric Harris
Dylan Klebold
Seung-Hui Cho (Virginia Tech)

So could I make the same argument that atheists are dangerous loners who enjoy mass shootings? No, because I have plenty of atheist friends that are disgusted by these idiots. I also have plenty of muslim friends that are disugusted by the acts of radicalized muslims. Western country ideology (religious or not) is not the problem here. The radicalization I am worried about is coming from abroad.
tlim
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:42 pm    Post subject:

Kobe>Lebron wrote:

Chris Harper Mercer
Dylan Stormroof
Adam Lanza
James Holmes
Eric Harris
Dylan Klebold

So could I make the same argument that atheists are dangerous loners who enjoy mass shootings? No, because I have plenty of atheist friends that are disgusted by these idiots. I also have plenty of muslim friends that are disugusted by the acts of radicalized muslims. Western country ideology (religious or not) is not the problem here. The radicalization I am worried about is coming from abroad.

Adam Lanza was catholic
Seung-Hui Cho was christian
Dylan Stormroof was most likely protestant
etc. etc.

Either way, the propensity of atheists to commit violent felonies is very low compared to others.

Let's try not to bring atheism into this mess.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:38 pm    Post subject:

Time to gas the Militia. Tear gas was used in Ferguson, it's time to use it in Oregon.

Militiamen In Oregon Dig Into Government Files At Refuge

LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:46 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Time to gas the Militia. Tear gas was used in Ferguson, it's time to use it in Oregon.

Militiamen In Oregon Dig Into Government Files At Refuge

LINK

These guys are nothing but squatters and welfare cowboys. Funny they had to ask for handouts, if they were real men like they said they were they would've lived off the land.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:34 pm    Post subject:

Kobe>Lebron wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:

Militia bringing in bulldozers and arming up. It's about to go down and the terrorists are starting it!!!

1) Armed threats
2) Intimidation
3) Intent
4) Provocation

That's terrorism based on what I've read in this thread. Call in the drones and wipe them off the map.

Wrong course of action. That would be playing right into their hands. They want a Waco type outcome. It makes them heroes to all the other redneck yahoos who think that guns make their dicks bigger.

Makes more sense to wait until they realize the snacks they forgot aren't going to be delivered.

Hate to drag this back in topic, but if they were Brown, drones would already be there

And back off topic, I love how the Mormons are now being compared to Muslims in the media. Christian fundamental nut jobs...well at least some are now forced to admit it's not just Muslim, it's a Christian problem too.

I dont really get this. Part of the leftist wack job apporach is to defend Islam while bashing Christianity. Here go the false equivalencies. When I went to my company Christmas party last week, I was pretty worried about those christian terrorists.

There are Christian extremists, Muslim extremists, Alien theory extremists with nikes and purple blankets, Mormons who believe Jesus is an alien, etc.......Extremists and radical militants will be called out for what they do, not what they believe. As long as you don't force what you believe on me, I'm good.

As for the post you didn't get, the reason I thought it was funny is because Mormons are Christian but they (at the time of the post) were having their practices compared to muslims by fundamental Christians on the news box...so there was a bit of irony there. Sorry you were too wrapped up in politics to catch a human reference
Kobe>Lebron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject:

tlim wrote:
Kobe>Lebron wrote:

Chris Harper Mercer
Dylan Stormroof
Adam Lanza
James Holmes
Eric Harris
Dylan Klebold

Adam Lanza was catholic
Seung-Hui Cho was christian

Dylan Stormroof was most likely protestant
etc. etc.

Either way, the propensity of atheists to commit violent felonies is very low compared to others.

Let's try not to bring atheism into this mess.

Adam Lanza on his own FB describes himself as an atheist and says :**** God"

Do you need a link?

Seung-Hui Cho rails against Christianity in his manifesto, his parents tried to force him to church with no success. I will admit however that his manifesto rambles and makes little sense.

Dylan Roof attended church as a child but didnt really say much about religion or atheism before or after his killing spree. So that one is a ? although it was assumed he was an atheist as he shot up a bible study.

But assuming those guys are not atheists then I will add a couple more:
Jared Lee Loughner
Chris Dorner

Point is everyone has their wackos.
Kobe>Lebron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:05 am    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
Kobe>Lebron wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:

1) Armed threats
2) Intimidation
3) Intent
4) Provocation

There are Christian extremists, Muslim extremists, Alien theory extremists with nikes and purple blankets, Mormons who believe Jesus is an alien, etc.......Extremists and radical militants will be called out for what they do, not what they believe. As long as you don't force what you believe on me, I'm good.

As for the post you didn't get, the reason I thought it was funny is because Mormons are Christian but they (at the time of the post) were having their practices compared to muslims by fundamental Christians on the news box...so there was a bit of irony there. Sorry you were too wrapped up in politics to catch a human reference

My bad,
All I saw was "we have a christian problem too" As if we could put christian terorism (which does exist) on the same level as radical muslim terrorism, which to me is inaccurate. Even atheist Bill Maher has gotten irked at the suggestion (see his interview with Charlie Rose). The crusades are over.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:04 am    Post subject:

Rednecks and PC Police both get BTFO by Maher

https://www.facebook.com/Maher/videos/10153439920107297/
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:06 pm    Post subject:

Hippies arrive in Oregon to faceoff with the Squatters and the squatters don't like the competition one bit.

Quote:
As the standoff has dragged toward its third week, a new element has been added to the chemistry: counterprotesters who are converging here to denounce the occupying faction — in person at the refuge headquarters — and demand that federal public lands remain open for all. The newcomers include environmental activists, retired federal workers and a couple of long-distance hikers.

“We’re here to say the Malheur is not occupied by the militia — we’re here, we’re on the land,” Kierán Suckling, the executive director of the Center for Biological Diversity, an environmental advocacy group in Tucson, Ariz., said Tuesday during a rally at the refuge. About a dozen people joined him, from places like Eugene, Oregon and Spokane, Wash., and waved signs at passing vehicles.

The advent of a new assortment of outside protesters has again shifted the dynamics of the situation at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. At first, when a band of armed men and women led by Ammon and Ryan Bundy seized the refuge’s headquarters, they sought support from the local community for their demand that millions of acres of federal land be placed in local, state or private hands. Instead, community leaders asked the Bundy group to leave. F.B.I. agents and sheriff’s deputies from around Oregon then converged in the nearby town of Burns.

Some in the Malheur takeover group have not liked the new incursion very much, as small as it has been. On a recent morning, a spokesman for the occupiers — gun on hip, cowboy hat on head — was calmly addressing reporters at a news conference when a small but visible tussle started unfolding in view of television cameras.

Mr. Suckling held up a sign denouncing the occupation: “Keep Public Lands Public.”

Pete Santilli, a supporter of the takeover who was standing next to Mr. Suckling, grabbed the edge of an American flag that was suspended nearby and tried to cover the sign. Mr. Suckling moved the sign to keep it in camera range. Mr. Santilli moved the flag. The men jostled. “Don’t touch me,” Mr. Santilli snapped, loudly enough to be heard by reporters. “If you touch me once, I am going to defend myself.”

AR-15 Meets Flower Power
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Fallout
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:29 am    Post subject:

http://news.yahoo.com/oregon-occupiers-ask-public-supplies-glitter-sex-toys-003019398.html

Oregon occupiers ask public for supplies: get glitter, sex toys

The occupation has drawn ridicule from critics on social media who have assigned the group nicknames including #YallQaeda and #VanillaISIS in a play on militant labels.

shnxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:58 am    Post subject:

False equivalency.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject:

Fallout wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/oregon-occupiers-ask-public-supplies-glitter-sex-toys-003019398.html

Oregon occupiers ask public for supplies: get glitter, sex toys

The occupation has drawn ridicule from critics on social media who have assigned the group nicknames including #YallQaeda and #VanillaISIS in a play on militant labels.

Brokeback Bundys.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:18 pm    Post subject:

Shots fired. Amon Bundy arrested. 1 dead.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:25 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
Shots fired. Amon Bundy arrested. 1 dead.

LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:30 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Ammon Bundy said he prayed about the matter and "clearly understood that the Lord was not pleased with what was happening.

Got that right...
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:53 pm    Post subject:

-1 waste of space

Killed by bullets which were property of the Federal Government of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Get rekt, traitors
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:06 pm    Post subject:

Unfortunately, now the crazies will plot their revenge.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:08 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Unfortunately, now the crazies will plot their revenge.

Don't be fooled. The crazies are always plotting...
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:23 pm    Post subject:

Too bad they didn't arrest his dad either....still owes the Feds a ton of money.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:34 pm    Post subject:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/lavoy-finicum-the-oregon-militant-beaneath-the-blue-tarp-killed-in-police-shootout-reports/

Quote:
He was reportedly shot Tuesday evening during a shootout when law enforcement officers stopped a group of militants on their way to establish a shadow government in nearby Grant County.

Well, I guess those plans are on hold now....
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:43 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/lavoy-finicum-the-oregon-militant-beaneath-the-blue-tarp-killed-in-police-shootout-reports/

Quote:
He was reportedly shot Tuesday evening during a shootout when law enforcement officers stopped a group of militants on their way to establish a shadow government in nearby Grant County.

Quote:
"I have no intention of spending any of my days in a concrete box.”

Guess he preferred a pine box.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:48 am    Post subject:

#militialivesmatter
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:34 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:

Quote:

I don't think these people are taken seriously enough. This, if not, borders on treason.

Nordvader
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:42 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
#militialivesmatter

Correction

#rancherslivesmatter

"LaVoy Finicum has been murdered. LaVoy's hands were in the air and he was shot in the face".

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/lavoy-finicum-social-media-martyr
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:03 pm    Post subject:

Nordvader wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
#militialivesmatter

Correction

#rancherslivesmatter

"LaVoy Finicum has been murdered. LaVoy's hands were in the air and he was shot in the face".

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/lavoy-finicum-social-media-martyr

#Hands Up Don't Shoot

Looks like the Anti Police Brutality Crusaders have some new potential members. What an interesting marriage - BLM & Anarchists joining for common cause...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7
Jump to: