Fan contradiction about Odom and LAL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NY_LakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject:

PLEASE ... get YOUR facts right. The number of people who post the WRONG salary for Odom in another failed attempt to explain away their irrational hatred of him is mind boggling. He is making $11.5 this year NOT $13. THAT is a huge difference on the NBA pay scale. He is not even a top 30 player in terms of salary yet he is #12 in rebounds, #23 in assists; and still scores enough to be #67 in scoring.

And Aenus Hunter .... YOU make a HUGE thing about someone getting one fact wrong when it suits YOUR argument. Why aren't you willing to do the same when someone blatantly posts erroneous facts like THIS one? Could it be that you are only interested in twisting facts to prove your own fallacious arguments???

And ... while we're at it ... you always complain when someone starts another pro-Odom post as being redundant. Why don't you complain when a dozen or more anti-Odom topics are started after every loss???

Hypocrite.

I am not one of those who support Odom with pleas to give him more time or let him learn the traingle better. He is what he is. A solid player who contributes in many more ways than just scoring. He's not a super star nor a solid number 2 scorer. But he IS an important part of this team and is paid what he should be paid given the NBA salary scales and how much he contributes.

Would I like another scoring option on our team. Hell yes! Would I include him in a trade him for KG? HELL YES!!! Who wouldn't? But to suggest the Lakers are better off by trading Odom for a bag of chips just to be rid of his "bloated salary" .... well ... you guys must enjoy cheering for a lottery team.

pawn wrote:
Championship caliber teams may need a player like Lamar, but, for 13 million per? I think not. Funny how everyone overlooks that GLARING fact as they do their best to pump up the potential of this team.

Kobe gets the max - that's a given. But, when someone like Lamar gets huge bank every payday playing alongside Kobe - we don't need to wait around for a 2nd option. That 13 million per player needs to be the clearcut 2nd option right now - no exceptions. This isn't the Knicks! It's not remotely acceptable for Lamar to be paid what he earns and simultaneously not cut it as our consistent 2nd option. It's truly unnerving to watch people argue this back and forth. Where is the logical argument? He is not worth his salary - period.
40ptmachine
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject:

Just_Looking wrote:
. He is not even a top 30 player in terms of salary

And he's not even a top 50 player in the NBA right now
NY_LakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject:

40ptmachine wrote:
Just_Looking wrote:

Once again I see you believe in logic and substantiated arguments (said sarcastically in case you missed the point).
novano2004
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject:

I think that Odom will not shine as a player if there will not be another player that can shoot the ball. Phil can be right about the importance of Odom in the triangle, but Odom needs help with one or two more players like (Fisher) that can hurt you from long and be more consistent to force the defense to react. In reality Odom is not the main faulty player for losing, but LAL tries to play triangle with one angle missing.
Bynum can help when he learns more and we still need another shooter.
And when Kobe is out resting you have two angles missing. We win when players like parker and cook make shoots, so its clear what missing with the Lakers.
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject:

novano2004 wrote:
I think that Odom will not shine as a player if there will not be another player that can shoot the ball. Phil can be right about the importance of Odom in the triangle, but Odom needs help with one or two more players like (Fisher) that can hurt you from long and be more consistent to force the defense to react. In reality Odom is not the main faulty player for losing, but LAL tries to play triangle with one angle missing.
And when Kobe is out resting you have two angles missing. We win when players like parker and cook make shoots, so its clear what missing with the Lakers.

^^true. the problem is, parker is fisher if you check his 3 point stats. but he's not fisher totally because there is no Shaq in there to Keep him wide open all night long. there's one super man now, instead of 2. In addition, the day you play san an, or detroit, they will guard the 3 point line, then what? if you just get a shooter. the guy will not be able to put the ball on the floor and create his own shot. thats another problem, i dont want to have. this is why i like parker. but this is also why i dont understand totally why parker doesn't use his ability night in and night out. parker can easily average 15 per game, by hitting the open 3, and up faking then attacking, either scoring, getting to the foul line or dishing for a two. but for some reason he does this every 4 games. why? perhaps the triangle and the way kobe plays with the ball, it makes you think you should stay out of his way and just be prepared to launch a three.

I think when some guys play with a kobe/shaq. they start relaxing to much. they start thinking "if i can just knock down these open jumpers we will never lose". which might be the case. but in reality a jump shot only is not the best thing to live by. you should always use your counter move, when the game suggest it. this is also something that sasha cant give us on a regular basis. so more or less. we have kobe playing with the same lakers from the shaq era. minus shaq. you remember how we would say, those guys were not built to play with kobe. because they were not the slashing running type. it has something to do with kobe's abilities to score like he does but also the triangle offense. sometimes i would like to see these guys run normal plays like other teams. just to see what we're working with.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject:

drzucchini wrote:
Who is "we" again? The party that says Odom is at fault is not the same group that says that the team can't win without him. :roll:

Make no mistake! This man is to never be mistaken for a supporter of anybody beyond Kobe Bryant...

Sorry dr.z they didn't know....

One thing about LG, we got more haters amongst us than what exist in Sac and, San Antonio probably combined! Seriously I would love to take a roll call!
pawn
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject:

Just_Looking wrote:
PLEASE ... get YOUR facts right. The number of people who post the WRONG salary for Odom in another failed attempt to explain away their irrational hatred of him is mind boggling. He is making $11.5 this year NOT $13. THAT is a huge difference on the NBA pay scale. He is not even a top 30 player in terms of salary yet he is #12 in rebounds, #23 in assists; and still scores enough to be #67 in scoring.

And Aenus Hunter .... YOU make a HUGE thing about someone getting one fact wrong when it suits YOUR argument. Why aren't you willing to do the same when someone blatantly posts erroneous facts like THIS one? Could it be that you are only interested in twisting facts to prove your own fallacious arguments???

And ... while we're at it ... you always complain when someone starts another pro-Odom post as being redundant. Why don't you complain when a dozen or more anti-Odom topics are started after every loss???

Hypocrite.

I am not one of those who support Odom with pleas to give him more time or let him learn the traingle better. He is what he is. A solid player who contributes in many more ways than just scoring. He's not a super star nor a solid number 2 scorer. But he IS an important part of this team and is paid what he should be paid given the NBA salary scales and how much he contributes.

Would I like another scoring option on our team. Hell yes! Would I include him in a trade him for KG? HELL YES!!! Who wouldn't? But to suggest the Lakers are better off by trading Odom for a bag of chips just to be rid of his "bloated salary" .... well ... you guys must enjoy cheering for a lottery team.

pawn wrote:
Championship caliber teams may need a player like Lamar, but, for 13 million per? I think not. Funny how everyone overlooks that GLARING fact as they do their best to pump up the potential of this team.

Kobe gets the max - that's a given. But, when someone like Lamar gets huge bank every payday playing alongside Kobe - we don't need to wait around for a 2nd option. That 13 million per player needs to be the clearcut 2nd option right now - no exceptions. This isn't the Knicks! It's not remotely acceptable for Lamar to be paid what he earns and simultaneously not cut it as our consistent 2nd option. It's truly unnerving to watch people argue this back and forth. Where is the logical argument? He is not worth his salary - period.

I stand corrected - 11.5 million - which will become 13 and eventually into the 14 million range. That doesn't change my sentiment AT ALL - Lamar doesn't come close to that Salary. It's no attempt to justify anything. I never said I hate Lamar so don't bother putting those words into my mouth, thanks. I said he is overpaid - and he is right now even at 11.5 million and will be even moreso as the years roll along.
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject:

THE_SHOES wrote:
drzucchini wrote:
Who is "we" again? The party that says Odom is at fault is not the same group that says that the team can't win without him. :roll:

Make no mistake! This man is to never be mistaken for a supporter of anybody beyond Kobe Bryant...

One thing about LG, we got more haters amongst us than what exist in Sac and, San Antonio probably combined! Seriously I would love to take a roll call!

Dont forget your category. You root for the name on the back of the jersey not the front. Those are the worst fans.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject:

novano2004 wrote:

Brilliant observation... It's so true. when Smush is hot we damned near always win. That 19 that he contributed in LO's abscence against the Cats would have been enough had LO and Mihm been in the contest for sure...
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject:

bounty wrote:
THE_SHOES wrote:
drzucchini wrote:

Dont forget your category. You root for the name on the back of the jersey not the front. Those are the worst fans.

bounty, one thing for sure is that everybody knows about my love for the Lakers. You think that everybody can say the same for you?
At times you sound like a troll dude...

I fully support my team and definiteyl enjoy getting into hater's faces. When have you been on the positive end of a post? 8) In fact the only reason you post is to make derragatory remarks about LO...
You're contributions are no better than that of another clubs fan so, really now, who could be mistaken as not being a Laker fan?
You sound about like I would if I was on A Spurs site talking about Rick Barry's kid!
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject:

THE_SHOES wrote:
bounty wrote:
THE_SHOES wrote:
drzucchini wrote:

bounty, one thing for sure is that everybody knows about my love for the Lakers. You think that everybody can say the same for you?

I fully support my team and definiteyl enjoy getting into hater's faces. When have you been on the positive end of a post? 8) In fact the only reason you post is to make derragatory remarks about LO...
You're contributions are no better than that of another clubs fan so, really now, who could be mistaken as not being a Laker fan?
You sound about like I would if I was on A Spurs site talking about Rick Barry's kid!

Nah your a player fan not team fan. You can tell. When you say "consistency is overated" about a player. You are not a fan of the team. That statement is a slap in the face of the lakers Org. Its cool.
40ptmachine
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject:

pawn wrote:

I stand corrected - 11.5 million - which will become 13 and eventually into the 14 million range. That doesn't change my sentiment AT ALL - Lamar doesn't come close to that Salary.

No kidding !
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject:

LA_Lakers_Rule wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
Quote:

Odom's post game is not that good. If we want a PF to post up, lets go after one that does so automatically. If we want a guy to facilitate the offense and also be able to score, lets go after a PG that does so. This would open the floor a lot more than Odom has been able to do.

The crux of the matter is you get what you get with Phil. Phil's approach in regards to his Triangle does not support a "true" PG in his view. He has always liked tall guards in the backcourt and I think that using Odom in the manner that he does is just another illustration of Phil's approach.

We can either blame Phil and complain and complain or we can hope that Phil knows what he is doing and remain patient. Not an easy proposition either way, but the fact remains that nothing is going to change as far as his approach to the game and the way he uses his players and as long as Phil is at the helm we might as well get used to it.

I'm familiar with the guards that Phil has liked to play on past teams, championship teams. I know what he got from them and how they played. I don't see this in Lamar Odom though. I know Odom is ideally supposed to be such a facilitator, and we are supposed to get even more from him because of his size, but he is stuck between both posisitons now and not excelling at either of them. I would prefer the calming presence of a Ron Harper or Derek Fisher. Instead we get a Lamar Odom who shoots at inopportune times or doesn't shoot when he should. Harper, Fisher, Shaw, they all had confidence is their passing as well as their shot selection. Odom has neither.
40ptmachine
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
I'm familiar with the guards that Phil has liked to play on past teams, championship teams. I know what he got from them and how they played. I don't see this in Lamar Odom though. I know Odom is ideally supposed to be such a facilitator, and we are supposed to get even more from him because of his size, but he is stuck between both posisitons now and not excelling at either of them. I would prefer the calming presence of a Ron Harper or Derek Fisher. Instead we get a Lamar Odom who shoots at inopportune times or doesn't shoot when he should. Harper, Fisher, Shaw, they all had confidence is their passing as well as their shot selection. Odom has neither.

hown can U say something like that about Lamar ? He's the next Pippen and deserves every penny he's paid !
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
LA_Lakers_Rule wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
Quote:

Odom's post game is not that good. If we want a PF to post up, lets go after one that does so automatically. If we want a guy to facilitate the offense and also be able to score, lets go after a PG that does so. This would open the floor a lot more than Odom has been able to do.

The crux of the matter is you get what you get with Phil. Phil's approach in regards to his Triangle does not support a "true" PG in his view. He has always liked tall guards in the backcourt and I think that using Odom in the manner that he does is just another illustration of Phil's approach.

We can either blame Phil and complain and complain or we can hope that Phil knows what he is doing and remain patient. Not an easy proposition either way, but the fact remains that nothing is going to change as far as his approach to the game and the way he uses his players and as long as Phil is at the helm we might as well get used to it.

harper nor fisher, nor shaw, passed on the move. L.O. does. he doesn't just swing it around the horn from the top. perhaps thats all he should do. but thats not using his abilities. fisher was what, a shooter, that could on occasion drive to the basket. harper was supposed to be a shooter(in the tri), that could also drive the basket when need be. B.shaw, was a shooter and a passer(stand still passer), LO is supposed to be what? non of these guys. but more of a scottie type. but I'll say this. if it wasn't a fast break how often did you see scottie breaking someone down off the dribble and then dishing? you rarley so that from scottie. but for some odd reason, thats what the coaching staff wants LO to do.

let me hip you guys and the staff to something. You cant have fancing on the move passing within the triangle offense. it just doesn't work. never has, and never will. So now what?. that means you have to tell LO. to do a scottie. bring the ball up, stop, swing it around, move, set that slip screen, then roll to the basket. then shoot back out to the corner, then back to the top. next time down, odom gives up the pass right when he gets across half court, so someone else can play the dfish/shaw/harper roll. and LO hits the post before mihm gets there. you give it to L.O. and run it thru him like they did in miami. now you're wondering, where is kobe in all this? playing off the ball making cuts just like everyone else.

next play you switch it back to the kobe triangle. then switch it back to LO's triangle, then back to bryants triangle. now i will say this. perhaps its all about L.O.'s knowledge of the offense. perhaps he's not yet comfortable enough to do what i suggested within, the offense. and perhaps thats causing all the problems and errors on his part.

lets take D.george for example. any notice how aggressive he looks on offense. he didn't use to be this aggressive. but its the fact that he knows the offense better then anyone not named kobe. notice how when devean gets it on the high post, and instead of just giving the ball to kobe on that drop off pass, he knows when to keep it and turn and shoot, or even turn and go to the basket. you ever notice how he's the only laker that does that. all the rest of the guys give that drop pass like 80% of the time, and other 20% they kick it back out behind the 3 point line to reset it and run thru a different set within the tri. check em out next time. thats a tell tell sign that if you know what you're doing, you as kobe has suggested, can make the triangle bend for you. not the other way around.

and lets remember one last thing. fish, wasn't hitting all those big 3's his first year in the triangle, that was glen rice.

and ron harper was struggling to fit in with chicago his first year. and ron was a known 20point scorer. all of a sudden he was averaging half of that or less. what happened?
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject:

postandpivot wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
LA_Lakers_Rule wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
Quote:

harper nor fisher, nor shaw, passed on the move. L.O. does. he doesn't just swing it around the horn from the top. perhaps thats all he should do. but thats not using his abilities. fisher was what, a shooter, that could on occasion drive to the basket. harper was supposed to be a shooter(in the tri), that could also drive the basket when need be. B.shaw, was a shooter and a passer(stand still passer), LO is supposed to be what? non of these guys. but more of a scottie type. but I'll say this. if it wasn't a fast break how often did you see scottie breaking someone down off the dribble and then dishing? you rarley so that from scottie. but for some odd reason, thats what the coaching staff wants LO to do.

let me hip you guys and the staff to something. You cant have fancing on the move passing within the triangle offense. it just doesn't work. never has, and never will. So now what?. that means you have to tell LO. to do a scottie. bring the ball up, stop, swing it around, move, set that slip screen, then roll to the basket. then shoot back out to the corner, then back to the top. next time down, odom gives up the pass right when he gets across half court, so someone else can play the dfish/shaw/harper roll. and LO hits the post before mihm gets there. you give it to L.O. and run it thru him like they did in miami. now you're wondering, where is kobe in all this? playing off the ball making cuts just like everyone else.

next play you switch it back to the kobe triangle. then switch it back to LO's triangle, then back to bryants triangle. now i will say this. perhaps its all about L.O.'s knowledge of the offense. perhaps he's not yet comfortable enough to do what i suggested within, the offense. and perhaps thats causing all the problems and errors on his part.

lets take D.george for example. any notice how aggressive he looks on offense. he didn't use to be this aggressive. but its the fact that he knows the offense better then anyone not named kobe. notice how when devean gets it on the high post, and instead of just giving the ball to kobe on that drop off pass, he knows when to keep it and turn and shoot, or even turn and go to the basket. you ever notice how he's the only laker that does that. all the rest of the guys give that drop pass like 80% of the time, and other 20% they kick it back out behind the 3 point line to reset it and run thru a different set within the tri. check em out next time. thats a tell tell sign that if you know what you're doing, you as kobe has suggested, can make the triangle bend for you. not the other way around.

and lets remember one last thing. fish, wasn't hitting all those big 3's his first year in the triangle, that was glen rice.

and ron harper was struggling to fit in with chicago his first year. and ron was a known 20point scorer. all of a sudden he was averaging half of that or less. what happened?

Your post was difficult to understand, but I think I got what you were trying to say. Harper's scoring went down in Chicago because he defered to Jordan and Pippen, similar to Odom deferring to Kobe? Odom is supposed to run the fast break, like Scotty, but the Lakers never fast break so he is just a guy who dribbles up and passes the ball?

So, if Odom's role is religated to that of a PG, who dribbles up and passes the ball to initiate the offense, then why not just have a regular PG who does this, especially one that can shoot? You already pointed out, I think, that Fisher, Shaw and Harper could all hit open shots. Odom cannot, or at least has not, in this offense.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject:

Just_Looking wrote:
40ptmachine wrote:
Just_Looking wrote:

Once again I see you believe in logic and substantiated arguments (said sarcastically in case you missed the point).

If we just ignore him maybe he'll just go away...
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject:

THE_SHOES wrote:
Just_Looking wrote:
40ptmachine wrote:
Just_Looking wrote:

If we just ignore him maybe he'll just go away...

He's probably a troll. He'll disappear whenever you ask him to substantiate on one of his posts.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Just Looking -- And Aenus Hunter .... YOU make a HUGE thing about someone getting one fact wrong when it suits YOUR argument. Why aren't you willing to do the same when someone blatantly posts erroneous facts like THIS one? Could it be that you are only interested in twisting facts to prove your own fallacious arguments???

Your deliberate misspelling of my name is juvenile. Anyway, the difference between $11.5M and $13M is not significant for purposes of the topic under discussion, and the correct salary number has been cited in numerous posts. Whether his salary is $11.5M or $13M, it's too high for someone who isn't a star-quality player.

Quote:
Just Looking -- And ... while we're at it ... you always complain when someone starts another pro-Odom post as being redundant. Why don't you complain when a dozen or more anti-Odom topics are started after every loss???

Actually, I do. Besides, every pro-Odom post turns into an exercise in Odom bashing.

Quote:
Just Looking -- Hypocrite.

Whatever.
40ptmachine
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject:

Substantiate ? So I am a troll cuz I say that Odom is overpaid, nonhearted and it's a role player ?

I ain't no troll, I love Kobe and I dislike Odom cuz he and his all star salar are helping waste Kobe's prime

You are just so in love with Odom it's ridiculous
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject:

bounty wrote:
THE_SHOES wrote:
bounty wrote:
THE_SHOES wrote:
drzucchini wrote:

Nah your a player fan not team fan. You can tell. When you say "consistency is overated" about a player. You are not a fan of the team. That statement is a slap in the face of the lakers Org. Its cool.

Sure did say it. I get sick and tired of hearing people pin that stupid term on LO when up until recently the only player that was considered consistent was Kobe and LO. Now Mihm has become pretty solid. LO can be counted on nightly to board and look for people and score when the opporunity presents itself. That is what he does. LO's game is predicated on guys like Smush, Kwame, Cook etc hitting shots and, working the triangle in effect so that LO can do his job. THIS is why I get sick of the dumbass remarks being thrown at nobody but LO about being consistent.With the exception of Mihm every guy on the Laker squad is here today and gone tomorrow. If LO just sat in the post while somebody else fed him or did nothing but look for his shot you folks wouldn't have ammo for your ignorant argument.

Since you don't understand what is going on out on the floor is why I made that statement. You don't play no ball so, you have no idea what is happening. Like others who have nothing more than television watching skills and, the use of a forum for a weapon they start screaming about things that challenge their collective intelligence.

Here is another for you bounty since you like collecting my rhetoric!

Excellance does not require perfection!

8)
thumpinghead
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject:

Mamba wrote:
Ive brought this point up before but i think it needs to be addressed once more. Lamar Odom should be a post up player. In Miami he did so and got 19 a night. If the term "point forward" is what Lamar Odom really is, then why does he never post up anymore. Basically its either post up Kobe or post up Chris Mihm. Lamar Odom is a unique player but his body is too big to be out on the perimeter all of the time. He is constantly getting offensive fouls called on him when he drives to the basket and he is not a consistent shooter to say the least. He belongs on the block because thats where his talent lies. Its up to Phil to realize that. If anybody knows how to get the best talent from a good player its Phil.

I've been saying the same thing on here too for months it seems. Some people have this idea of Odom, bc he can handle, to be a crossovering I'm going to take it to you and jump over your center and dunk on his face kinda player, and he's simply not that dude. LO is a tweener. He has the length to be a PF but he cant defend all PFs. I think if he moved to PF he would have to bulk up and try his best to not get into foul trouble. I blame Phil for making LO a SF when he is more a PF.

Last edited by thumpinghead on Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
40ptmachine
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject:

THE_SHOES wrote:

Sure did say it. I get sick and tired of hearing people pin that stupid term on LO when up until recently the only player that was considered consistent was Kobe and LO.

hahahahahaha The word consistent and LO in the same sentence
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject:

40ptmachine wrote:
Substantiate ? So I am a troll cuz I say that Odom is overpaid, nonhearted and it's a role player ?

I ain't no troll, I love Kobe and I dislike Odom cuz he and his all star salar are helping waste Kobe's prime

You are just so in love with Odom it's ridiculous

You are a troll. You enter multiple threads, make quick comments to inflame, and run.

And no regular on this site will confuse me with being an Odom lover.
40ptmachine
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject:

I ain't a troll, and I don't care what you think.

I am a Lakers Fan, i love Kobe and I bash lamar for not giving his best in the game, period

Think what you want about me, don't care
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: