D'angelo Featured Interview

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CannonBrown
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:35 am    Post subject: D'angelo Featured Interview

Anyone get a chance too see this yet? Man what a great kid, from what I can see, DLO def has that fire to him. I so dearly wish we would stop wasting his rookie campaign. Byron has truly ruined these past couple of years for me...he just takes the fun out of these games.
Lakers2015
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:45 am    Post subject:

Jesus Christ his high school coach sounds like Byron.

In all seriousness I loved D-Lo's mindset. Took the harsh critiques of his game and used it to drive him and he got better and better and better.

Makes me believe in him even more and that despite Byron's ineptitude he's not gonna allow it to break him.

He'll be just fine.
PICKnPOP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:05 am    Post subject:

Can take criticism. He will be just fine.

Thanks for posting. This gives a lot of insight on the kids personality. Not many people have the ability to self reflect, take criticism, and work on their weaknesses. Russell will be great if he keeps that mentality and so far he has. He's been working on everything Byron has challenged him to work on and now he's just confused but he has to keep working, stay focused and his time will come.

I can't wait for allstar weekend and from the looks of things neither can Russell. Growing out his hair for the fresh cut and I bet his goin to show out and have some fun.
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:08 am    Post subject:

Lakers2015 wrote:

In all seriousness I loved D-Lo's mindset. Took the harsh critiques of his game and used it to drive him and he got better and better and better.

Makes me believe in him even more and that despite Byron's ineptitude he's not gonna allow it to break him.

He'll be just fine.

No kidding. "He came in really sure of himself. I thought he needed to be humbled." I'm happy to see he's already been through this (bleep).
younggrease
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:18 am    Post subject:

tox wrote:
Lakers2015 wrote:

He'll be just fine.

No kidding. "He came in really sure of himself. I thought he needed to be humbled." I'm happy to see he's already been through this (bleep).

Rick Foxsaid the same thing in an interview pre draft...maybe he is arrogant.
paolomagma
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:50 am    Post subject:

younggrease wrote:
tox wrote:
Lakers2015 wrote:

He'll be just fine.

He probably is...but so was Kobe.
nash
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:56 am    Post subject:

paolomagma wrote:
younggrease wrote:
tox wrote:
Lakers2015 wrote:

He'll be just fine.

Rick Fox said the same thing in an interview pre draft...maybe he is arrogant.

Kobe was a miserable (bleep) inglorious bastard
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:56 pm    Post subject:

paolomagma wrote:
younggrease wrote:
tox wrote:
Lakers2015 wrote:

He'll be just fine.

Right. At no point did I ever see LeBron being shy about his skills and neither is Steph Curry, he's just nicer and more low-key about it lol.

Randle is also attitudinal - lol- and Nance does not lack for confidence either. Let our young guys Be Great.

Nice article, thanks for posting.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: