63%
 63%  [ 14 ]
NO
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
HE KNEW THEIR HISTORY, SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO CLAP IN HER FACE
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
SHE'S A PROFESSIONAL, SHOULD HAVE USED DESCRIPTION.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
LEAGUE SHOULD KEEP THESE TWO APART
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
OTHER (explain)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:39 pm    Post subject: Chris Paul T cost the Clippers a game.

Lauren Holtkamp T'd Chris I was wondering why? I did a little research and found they have a history.

I don't think officials should carry grudges. This is a game that was literally decided by an official.

LINK

Holtkamp and Paul have a history that dates back It started here LINK

Is this really Lauren Holtkamp ..... Another pic

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
sickside323
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:50 pm    Post subject:

Eh, I say he deserved it. It's pretty obvious he clapped at her practically in her face and then quickly tried to play it off.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:51 pm    Post subject:

Chris Paul always deserves a T.
undefeatedAJ
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:31 pm    Post subject:

You and the clippers, man
Splash1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:37 pm    Post subject:

Yo! General basketball discussion is right up there and the Clippers forum is way the hell over yonder where the bandwagons are parked.
Roger O. Thornhill
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:38 pm    Post subject:

OWNED.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:26 pm    Post subject:

Splash1 wrote:
Quote:
Yo! General basketball discussion is right up there and the Clippers forum is way the hell over yonder where the bandwagons are parked.

The report option is first option in the thread post. If you don't like where the post is posted use the option. We have mods.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:06 pm    Post subject:

I hate CP3, but that should not have been a T.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:06 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Splash1 wrote:
Quote:

The report option is first option in the thread post. If you don't like where the post is posted use the option. We have mods.

He has a splint though. Your Clipper threads really be going in the General Basketball . . .

That said, it's pretty evident that he said something as well as the blatant act of clapping derisively in her face - as sick side said, he knew he crossed the line right away and tried to slink away.

You're right that refs shouldn't have issues with players, but that goes both ways. And when you are the player, you're better off not pushing those issues, regardless of who has them.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:09 pm    Post subject:

That's the problem with having women as officials. They hold grudges. Terrible call.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:17 pm    Post subject:

CBaller8 wrote:
That's the problem with having women as officials. They hold grudges. Terrible call.

Man, the sexism is running rampant at LG today.

You don't think male refs do as well?
OregonLakerGuy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:26 pm    Post subject:

CBaller8 wrote:

Wow! Really?
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:27 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
CBaller8 wrote:

Man, the sexism is running rampant at LG today.

You don't think male refs do as well?

Joey Crawford says hi.

It's also possible that Holtkamp just made a bad call. I've seen them happen at end of games before.

Plus, CP3 is a freakin whiner like no other. Maybe she got fed up. I didn't see the game, but he whines more than most players.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:49 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Splash1 wrote:
Quote:

He has a splint though. Your Clipper threads really be going in the General Basketball
. . .

That said, it's pretty evident that he said something as well as the blatant act of clapping derisively in her face - as sick side said, he knew he crossed the line right away and tried to slink away.

You're right that refs shouldn't have issues with players, but that goes both ways. And when you are the player, you're better off not pushing those issues, regardless of who has them.

I put it there first. It didn't get any response. Wouldn't have been able to delete it if it had. Should have left it there. GBD doesn't get a lot of read.

I Bleed P&G
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:57 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Splash1 wrote:
Quote:

He has a splint though. Your Clipper threads really be going in the General Basketball
. . .

I put it there first. It didn't get any response. Wouldn't have been able to delete it if it had. Should have left it there. GBD doesn't get a lot of read.

Really? That's you excuse? wow You been here long enough to know better.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:04 pm    Post subject:

I Bleed P&G wrote:
jodeke wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Splash1 wrote:
Quote:

. . .

I don't make excuses, I give reasons. You haven't been here long enough to know that.

I Bleed P&G
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:21 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I Bleed P&G wrote:
jodeke wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Splash1 wrote:
Quote:

. . .

I don't make excuses, I give reasons. You haven't been here long enough to know that.

You gave reasons to justify why you posted in the wrong forum =excuse. You know better just don't do it again.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:40 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

The point of starting threads in the right place has nothing to do with the number of responses you hope to get. It has to do with proper context. If your intention in starting threads is to get attention, go to Facebook and hope for "Likes". If your thread in the General Basketball Forum "doesn't get a lot of read", deal with it and be patient. If getting reads was what mattered, we'd all post everything in the Lounge.
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject:

I like this ref.
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:20 pm    Post subject:

Chris Paul doesn't like her. She T'd him up last year the after the game he got fined for saying "Reffing is not for her."
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:27 pm    Post subject:

About time....Chris Paul does a lot of irritating things on the court that makes somebody want to knock him out....
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:28 pm    Post subject:

Lakerfan 4 Life wrote:
Chris Paul doesn't like her. She T'd him up last year the after the game he got fined for saying "Reffing is not for her."

Something he'd never say if it wasn't for the "her" part.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:29 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:

The point of starting threads in the right place has nothing to do with the number of responses you hope to get. It has to do with proper context. If your intention in starting threads is to get attention, go to Facebook and hope for "Likes". If your thread in the General Basketball Forum "doesn't get a lot of read", deal with it and be patient. If getting reads was what mattered, we'd all post everything in the Lounge.

You are officially on ignore.

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:51 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:

You are officially on ignore.

As long as it's official.
senthus
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:22 pm    Post subject:

Noway that should have been a T.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: