NOK goes down and Utah losin' at the half...

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LkrsOvrMia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: NOK goes down and Utah losin' at the half...

I can't seem to get past some of these threads talkin' about next year's draft, questioning this team's athleticism, etc., etc.

Tryin' to keep it positive around here. I understand the more recent injuries dictate what's to come but it also helps when other teams lose.

Go Lakers!

Go Lakers!
KobeFTW
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject:

so do we have the 7th seed again
Tracy McGrady, the player closest to matching Kobe in pure individual ability, was 'no picnic to deal with either. I heard that every time someone says 'get back on defense,' his back hurts. "the last season'-Phil Jackson
Sage_10
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject:

L.A is tied for the seventh seed but I think OK has the advantage in the season series.
KobeFTW
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject:

Sage_10 wrote:
L.A is tied for the seventh seed but I think OK has the advantage in the season series.
yea they obviously lead the season series 1-0
Tracy McGrady, the player closest to matching Kobe in pure individual ability, was 'no picnic to deal with either. I heard that every time someone says 'get back on defense,' his back hurts. "the last season'-Phil Jackson
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: NOK goes down and Utah losin' at the half...

LkrsOvrMia wrote:
I can't seem to get past some of these threads talkin' about next year's draft, questioning this team's athleticism, etc., etc.

Tryin' to keep it positive around here. I understand the more recent injuries dictate what's to come but it also helps when other teams lose.

Go Lakers!

the fact that we are relying on other teams to lose is not a positive, but i hear ya.
LkrsOvrMia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: NOK goes down and Utah losin' at the half...

bounty wrote:
LkrsOvrMia wrote:

Go Lakers!

the fact that we are relying on other teams to lose is not a positive, but i hear ya.

Especially when we are injured. Otherwise, I hear ya'.

Go Lakers!

Go Lakers!
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: NOK goes down and Utah losin' at the half...

LkrsOvrMia wrote:
bounty wrote:
LkrsOvrMia wrote:

Go Lakers!

Go Lakers!

Didnt we get smoked by a depleted Pacer team healthy? Im with ya though. GoTeam
LkrsOvrMia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: NOK goes down and Utah losin' at the half...

bounty wrote:
LkrsOvrMia wrote:
bounty wrote:
LkrsOvrMia wrote:

Go Lakers!

Go Lakers!

Indeed.

Well then let's hope we are capable of steppin' up. I'd like to think so.

Go Lakers!

Go Lakers!
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: NOK goes down and Utah losin' at the half...

LkrsOvrMia wrote:
bounty wrote:
LkrsOvrMia wrote:
bounty wrote:
LkrsOvrMia wrote:

Go Lakers!

Go Lakers!

Indeed.

Well then let's hope we are capable of steppin' up. I'd like to think so.

Go Lakers!

true
laker4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: NOK goes down and Utah losin' at the half...

bounty wrote:
LkrsOvrMia wrote:

Go Lakers!

Last year, we were watching the results of other teams last year.

This year, it was supposed to be different. This year, we were supposed to make the playoffs and win at least one round.

We will see. The only way that we improve is that our players on our team improve. Opposing teams will double and triple team Kobe for the rest of this year.

He is going to get tired and exhausted. If no one steps up, we will not make the playoffs.

Look at the Clippers. They are improving. They have players who are stepping up. We will likely lose the next two games.
AmoebaD
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject:

>539<

Hurray for those other teams sucking...!

Hopefully Kobe will put on a good show against the Mavs. I always like it when they beat the Mavs and then they show a shot of Mark Cuban frowning and looking dejected...

Like this:

You Can't Always Get What You Want
LkrsOvrMia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject:

Watchin' the game here in Chicago. Well, a suburb of Chicago.

Gordon just hit a three to tie it with 7.6 left.

Go Bulls!

Go Lakers!
LkrsOvrMia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: NOK goes down and Utah losin' at the half...

laker4life wrote:
bounty wrote:
LkrsOvrMia wrote:

Go Lakers!

Last year, we were watching the results of other teams last year.

This year, it was supposed to be different. This year, we were supposed to make the playoffs and win at least one round.

We will see. The only way that we improve is that our players on our team improve. Opposing teams will double and triple team Kobe for the rest of this year.

He is going to get tired and exhausted. If no one steps up, we will not make the playoffs.

Look at the Clippers. They are improving. They have players who are stepping up. We will likely lose the next two games.

Let's not forget the second half schedule this season is much more friendly.

Although we can't rely on it entirely, many things are in our favor.

Go Lakers! Get healthy!!

Go Lakers!
LkrsOvrMia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject:

LkrsOvrMia wrote:
Watchin' the game here in Chicago. Well, a suburb of Chicago.

Gordon just hit a three to tie it with 7.6 left.

Go Bulls!

Bulls up 4, 1:02 left.

Go Lakers! Go Bulls!!

Go Lakers!
junebug
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject:

unbelievable Bulls choke
Kobe2Clark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject:

Deng pulled an Odom
lakersfan4life69
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject:

i live in chicago and witnessed the horrific ending to that basketball game between utah and chicago. very la laker like. when you're not a good team, it's funny how it seems like you find ways to lose. kobe bryant has bailed us out of many other games that we could have easily choked away.
eldrunko714
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject:

We are not athletic. If Indy which is not a very quick team, Phoenix, NOK, and Charlotte can run circles around us, we are not athletic. It's the truth. We have some guy who have some athleticism but to call us an athletic team is incorrect. We are a young team but not athletic. We have two guys who can't even jump two inches off the ground. Profit who is athletic but injured. Kobe is athletic and Von Wafer but Wafer doesn't even play. Smush is athletic but moves latterally like he has two left feet. Mihm is pretty decent for his size but not as active as one would like and Kwame is well Kwame. The rest of the guys are so so.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: