Shaq trashes Dan Le Batard on podcast
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakerRush
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:51 pm    Post subject:

I cringe every time I hear his voice (and his dad's voice...if that's who it is) on the radio. Dan Patrick is who I listen to in the morning.
KBH
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:58 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
kwase wrote:
Shaq has the sensitivty level of a little girl going through puberty.

Some of you may have seen this. On Inside the NBA, they were talking about the Clippers needing to adjust to the absence of Paul and Griffin. Kenny said that the hard part would be asking players to do stuff that they didn't usually do. He said it would be like asking Snaq to shoot a bunch of free throws. Okay, that was a lousy example, but he didn't say it in a catty way. Still, it looked like Snaq was going to come out of his seat and go after Kenny. Awkward.

I saw that too. Shaq is a child. It's Dan LeBatard's job to offer his opinion on his radio and TV show. Why is Shaq not only wasting his time to respond, but also responding in the most juvenile of ways? This is worse than when Scottie Pippen jokingly responded to an INTERNET MEME asking who would win between the all-time Lakers and all-time Bulls by saying the Bulls would win. Shaq managed to take this personally and goes off on Scottie Pippen too, calling him a bum as well. Dan's response was well-played in quoting Kobe's quotes about Shaq in 2003.
tmsxl
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:45 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Isn't Le Batard a Flordia guy? do you guys actually waste you're time with Flordia radio shows, or is he doing shows in California?

His show is national now. He took over Colin Cowherd's time slot.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: