Larry Nance Jr. 53 dunks of the 2015/16 season
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:33 pm    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
Mike@LG wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:
He's a big reason why I wouldn't have a problem with the Lakers trading Julius Randle.

Ding.

Don't get me wrong, I think Nance is super talented and can do a lot for our team, but if we trade Randle, he'll make us regret it for the next decade. They can both be Lakers and help us get back to winning...

Exactly. Nance is not Randle insurance for me at all. That kid will be special
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:54 pm    Post subject:

Gary Lance Jr "dunk" too much!!
nash
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject:

KobeRe-Loaded wrote:
He's a big reason why I wouldn't have a problem with the Lakers trading Julius Randle.

I really like Nance, but with his knees he is not a reason to trade anyone.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:47 pm    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
Mike@LG wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

Ding.

Don't get me wrong, I think Nance is super talented and can do a lot for our team, but if we trade Randle, he'll make us regret it for the next decade. They can both be Lakers and help us get back to winning...

People once acted like Kobe was fools gold too. They never appreciate a personality like Randle's till it becomes the best player on the team or leader of it.

Nance knows his fit and plays to it. Randle wants to be one of the greatest players in the NBA and all-time so he is going to shelter more, try to do more, and train just as hard. That may turn some people off, but I'd rather Randle have the mentality of someone who wants to carry this franchise into the future as opposed to approaching it like he's a role player.

Randle blew past a point guard and tomahawked it on Tristan Thompson and averaged a double double his rookie year in a crap offense under the worst coach of all time.

Not the guy you act like he could be just a throwaway for a role player.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: