Question for Season Ticket Holders
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:36 am    Post subject: Question for Season Ticket Holders

I put a deposit down for season tickets this year and got the e-mail with my number in line, do the Lakers also send you something else like a welcome pack ?

I got notified the Lakers are sending me a package and trying to figure out what it is
BigBallerBrand
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject:

they will send you a Byron Scott bobble head doll
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:01 am    Post subject:

nevermind just was notified I won the raffle for a ticket to Kobe's last game signed by Kobe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 am    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
nevermind just was notified I won the raffle for a ticket to Kobe's last game signed by Kobe

Awesome!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:07 am    Post subject:

proceeds went to Lakers youth foundation so was for a great cause stoked I found out I won the day of the lottery has to be a good sign
jjangx27
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
proceeds went to Lakers youth foundation so was for a great cause stoked I found out I won the day of the lottery has to be a good sign

we can only hope...fingers crossed
Legacy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:09 am    Post subject:

Wow man. That's frikn amazing. Gratz bud!
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:10 am    Post subject:

15 wrote:
they will send you a Byron Scott bobble head doll

Yeah, it's something you'll cherish forever...
cbr2233
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: Question for Season Ticket Holders

Has anyone been gone through the upgrade process for their season seats yet? I received my appointment time (next week). Just wondering if anyone with more seniority than me has already gone through the upgrade process and can tell us if there are a good number of seats available (like last year).

pmacla wrote:
I put a deposit down for season tickets this year and got the e-mail with my number in line, do the Lakers also send you something else like a welcome pack ?

I got notified the Lakers are sending me a package and trying to figure out what it is
VanderBlue'sJersey
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: Question for Season Ticket Holders

cbr2233 wrote:
Has anyone been gone through the upgrade process for their season seats yet? I received my appointment time (next week). Just wondering if anyone with more seniority than me has already gone through the upgrade process and can tell us if there are a good number of seats available (like last year).

pmacla wrote:

I spoke to my rep the other day; she said renewal rates were near 95%. Even better than last year! I actually expected people to jump off the bandwagon after Kobe retired.
KOBE WAN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Question for Season Ticket Holders

[quote="cbr2233"]Has anyone been gone through the upgrade process for their season seats yet? I received my appointment time (next week). Just wondering if anyone with more seniority than me has already gone through the upgrade process and can tell us if there are a good number of seats available

When did you become a season ticket holder? I became one last year and haven't been contacted yet.
laker42fan
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Question for Season Ticket Holders

[quote="KOBE WAN"]
cbr2233 wrote:
Has anyone been gone through the upgrade process for their season seats yet? I received my appointment time (next week). Just wondering if anyone with more seniority than me has already gone through the upgrade process and can tell us if there are a good number of seats available

When did you become a season ticket holder? I became one last year and haven't been contacted yet.

I'm going into my 13th year and my day is Tuesday morning.
KOBE WAN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Question for Season Ticket Holders

[quote="laker42fan"]
KOBE WAN wrote:
cbr2233 wrote:
Has anyone been gone through the upgrade process for their season seats yet? I received my appointment time (next week). Just wondering if anyone with more seniority than me has already gone through the upgrade process and can tell us if there are a good number of seats available

I just got my date July 6. It's late because I'm a recent ST holder
Jeff
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:05 pm    Post subject:

Going into season 17 as STH. Just did my upgrade and moved up one row. Same system as last year. A little annoying that you have to click each section to see the available seats rather than zooming in and moving the map around.
Showtime 2.0
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Question for Season Ticket Holders

cbr2233 wrote:

pmacla wrote:

I can still log in, if you give me the section you are looking at I can let you know how many seats are left. Just had my appointment and I've had tickets for 17 years too.
Richcbt
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Question for Season Ticket Holders

[quote="laker42fan"]
KOBE WAN wrote:
cbr2233 wrote:

I've got 35 years, and we had ours early last week, on the 7th. Obviously, I've been doing this a long time, and I NEVER saw a case where there were, basically, no tickets that were better than mine to upgrade into. I talked to my rep, and she told me about the higher renewal rate than last year, but I moved up better after CHAMPIONSHIP years.
KOBE WAN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: Question for Season Ticket Holders

Showtime 2.0 wrote:
cbr2233 wrote:

pmacla wrote:

Im in section 105 row 18. is there something closer in this section or or more central like section 104 or 103? PM me
I can still log in, if you give me the section you are looking at I can let you know how many seats are left. Just had my appointment and I've had tickets for 17 years too.
KOBE WAN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: Question for Season Ticket Holders

[quote="Richcbt"]
laker42fan wrote:
KOBE WAN wrote:
cbr2233 wrote:

I've got 35 years, and we had ours early last week, on the 7th. Obviously, I've been doing this a long time, and I NEVER saw a case where there were, basically, no tickets that were better than mine to upgrade into. I talked to my rep, and she told me about the higher renewal rate than last year, but I moved up better after CHAMPIONSHIP years.

that's interesting that more people seemed to dump after championships. you'd think we're pretty good at back to backs.
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:28 am    Post subject:

THis is first year I put a deposit down and like #3500 on waiting list I am sure I have no chance in hell this year lol
KOBE WAN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:41 am    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
THis is first year I put a deposit down and like #3500 on waiting list I am sure I have no chance in hell this year lol

I was number 3300 in 2008 and got offered tickets 2 summers ago
Showtime 2.0
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:56 am    Post subject:

Here's a break down of the tickets left.

Basically no good uppers left. Seriously - none. I only consider first 6 rows of the 300's good. My personal theory is people like to move up to keep their seniority during a rebuild. I compiled a list of the amount of pairs in each lower section. All of the pairs are in the back 1/3 of the section.

105 - 1 pair
106 - 5
107 - 5
108 - 12
109 - 1
110 - 5
112 - 2
113 - 3
114 - 10
115 - 9
116 - 11
117 - 5
118 - 1
119 - 4
205 - 2
206 - 7
207 - 11
208 - 4
209 - 4
210 - 4
214 - 2
215 - 4
216 - 9
217 - 6
218 - 2
219 - 4
laker42fan
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:53 pm    Post subject:

Showtime 2.0 wrote:

Basically no good uppers left. Seriously - none. I only consider first 6 rows of the 300's good. My personal theory is people like to move up to keep their seniority during a rebuild. I compiled a list of the amount of pairs in each lower section. All of the pairs are in the back 1/3 of the section.

105 - 1 pair
106 - 5
107 - 5
108 - 12
109 - 1
110 - 5
112 - 2
113 - 3
114 - 10
115 - 9
116 - 11
117 - 5
118 - 1
119 - 4
205 - 2
206 - 7
207 - 11
208 - 4
209 - 4
210 - 4
214 - 2
215 - 4
216 - 9
217 - 6
218 - 2
219 - 4

thanks for this info and good to know about uppers. I would only consider Rows 1-3 as GREAT uppers. Anything in first 6 rows in the 200s?? I'm in 205 right now and love that they are the corner of the 200s, i'm not behind the basket.
Showtime 2.0
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:32 am    Post subject:

laker42fan wrote:
Showtime 2.0 wrote:

105 - 1 pair
106 - 5
107 - 5
108 - 12
109 - 1
110 - 5
112 - 2
113 - 3
114 - 10
115 - 9
116 - 11
117 - 5
118 - 1
119 - 4
205 - 2
206 - 7
207 - 11
208 - 4
209 - 4
210 - 4
214 - 2
215 - 4
216 - 9
217 - 6
218 - 2
219 - 4

thanks for this info and good to know about uppers. I would only consider Rows 1-3 as GREAT uppers. Anything in first 6 rows in the 200s?? I'm in 205 right now and love that they are the corner of the 200s, i'm not behind the basket.

Even slimmer pickens now. Checked the 4 200 corners and row 9 205 is the closest available pair.
safari_in_cali
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:55 am    Post subject:

I upgraded from section 303 row 11 to section 320 row 9
Showtime 2.0
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:47 pm    Post subject:

safari_in_cali wrote:
I upgraded from section 303 row 11 to section 320 row 9

I've been in Section 303 since Staples opened.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: